• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Mass Effect Tales from the Citadel {OOC}

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Okay I have yet another question, surprise surprise

Is there a turn order at all? Or no? Just for future reference so that I don’t accidentally reply when it’s someone else’s turn

There's no turn order per se but if your character is in a scene with a few others just make sure you're not double posting before one of the other players throws up a reply.

Trying to decide how to introduce my character. Have her attend a crime scene of one of the crucifix or as undercover in weapon smuggling deal.

One can have some partner bond building with BarakaisBae BarakaisBae char. With the other I imagine having a run in with Epiphany Epiphany doing some reporting and hijiks occur.

Robert will be taking care of his pet dog (who will be added to his CS at some point) before arriving at the bar

I'm game for whatever. Right now, folks seem to be congregating at the bar (no surprise there). Easy enough to drop in on that. Or easy enough to meet up somewhere else for folks who want some IC action. Charlotte's a reporter and she's pretty mobile so it's easy enough to have a reason to go anywhere.

I'm down with them coming down to the bar! Of course, Osayo will be annoyed when she finds out that multiple people are seeking information from her but she has no say in this so

I can't imagine she'd know much about the murderer himself/herself, but she does know a lot about murder and getting away with it thanks to her past so could be helpful in that regard, as well as tell them about some of her more shady customers. Of course, getting her to talk about it is another issue entirely

Lmao you're good dude, we all have our moments

But I could see a recent victim coming to her bar at one point for sure, seeing as it's fairly popular. She would also, of course, remember this guy thanks to her memory. We'll need to wait for DiamondJack DiamondJack to let us know who the recent victim was though, cause they might have plans and I don't wanna mess with those on accident ^~^

Kifo will have dirt but will see what’s fair before delving into the next post. He keeps tabs on many things relating to the underground and shadier operations, targets and etc, but I’ll dial back to what’s fair. Of course.

DiamondJack DiamondJack Have an idea of what victim should be? Or can I wing keeping it to what is known about the crucifix mo?

Crucifix leaves victims riveted to walls in harder to get to locations like warehouses and up in the ducts. Each victim is killed before crucifixion and each is killed differently. All victims have ties to the underworld. There is little to no forensic evidence at any of the crime scenes. There's a new victim once every 9 days. There have been a total of 10 victims discovered so far.

I got the idea from ThatGuyWithSouvlaki ThatGuyWithSouvlaki post. But now after some doing I think i found a fitting theme song for my guy.

See, I try to find theme songs for my characters because music does tend to inspire me while I make character, but then there's always one thing that makes me think it wouldn't fit upon further inspection and then I can't bring myself to make it their theme song. Guess that's my perfectionist and indecisive side coming through yet again~

What's the song out of curiosity?

See, I try to find theme songs for my characters because music does tend to inspire me while I make character, but then there's always one thing that makes me think it wouldn't fit upon further inspection and then I can't bring myself to make it their theme song. Guess that's my perfectionist and indecisive side coming through yet again~

What's the song out of curiosity?
The feeing I know too well. I try to find themes for characters as well and plenty of times, I feel like I draw a lot from music and listening to different songs and genres ranging from one end of music to another (shocks me sometimes where the inspiration comes from and when) but I get those doubts that it doesn’t fit perfectly, something is missing and yeah, the nitpicking side of me takes over. If it doesn’t flow for me in the beginning before I really start a character, such as a more simultaneously approach then it’s harder to find what song and what kind music the theme would be and fits a character.

But to answer: Sound of Silence (Disturbed version though Simon & Garfunkel’s is good too)

Saru: Great song!

ThatGuWithSouvlaki: Just realized I completely missed your OOC post from yesterday. Did you want me to rework my post and have Charlotte meet up with Thalia instead?

As for theme music, this is what I listen to for getting in the mood to write Charlotte.

It is! I used to have the Simon and Garfunkel version as my ringtone then a co-worker I had heard it and got me hooked with the Disturbed version. Now I’ve got both in my song library.

I’ve not heard of the The Rescues, but now I have and that’s a pretty good song there

Me upon return to playing certain quests in DA/ME games after a long layoff: FB571CEB-C5E4-43FE-8B0D-6E810A14CC53.gif
(Same with characters and romances lol)

Replaying Andromeda- Wish they’d remaster the original trio of the series and put it out on PS4 like Skyrim was for elder scrolls. Same wish for the Dragon age games.

If I had the right device or cord (can’t recall the item at moment) I could play Ps3 games on my ps4. But don’t have the needed item. I still have my ps3 but my DA games and ME games have become rather glitchy and freeze up after so much gameplay on them that it can be terribly frustrating at times. Usually it’s the same spots, sometimes it’s a new spot I can't plan for ahead of time.

Epiphany: Mods... that’s one thing I’ve wanted to try using but don’t have a pc to game on.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back