• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Mass Effect Tales from the Citadel {OOC}

Main
Here
Characters
Here

DiamondJack

Most Call Me Jack
Just the OOC discussion stuff. Rules are pretty much the RPN rules in addition to no godmodding and the other normal stuff...

Canon decisions made by Sheppard in the lead up to this RP:
-Saved the Original Council
-Sheppard is Male
-Sheppard saved Wrex
-Sheppard picked Ashley
-Sheppard selected Anderson as the Councilor

Any questions?

Last edited:
Idk personally I’m making a restaurant owner but like if we need cops, I can do that instead if everyone would prefer

Ok cool.

Think I've got a second idea/option for a character after seeing what's in the CS thread. Anyone want to work out a history with a drell biotic/assassin/informant?

Sure! I’m always trying to make characters that would be helpful for others. Send me a pm and we can work something out for sure!

Two detectives and a Specter...should we be planning characters who are cops?
Not necessarily. Most of this was completely by chance. Your character could be a politician running for office, or a duct rat, or even just a regular civilian caught up in day to day life on the Citadel.

Like wise open to a history between our chars.
Ok cool! Looks like out of the characters posted, your Thalia being a undercover agent/C-sec detective would be the operative that would be the most familiar with Kifo's work and reputation, perhaps a run in or two in the past that led to his becoming her informant?

Ok cool! Looks like out of the characters posted, your Thalia being a undercover agent/C-sec detective would be the operative that would be the most familiar with Kifo's work and reputation, perhaps a run in or two in the past that led to his becoming her informant?
Yep, it is what I had in mind too. Maybe they had a ran in, either my char was a target or my char was protecting the target. They two fought earned each others respect. They helped each other out since. Something like that.

Yep, it is what I had in mind too. Maybe they had a ran in, either my char was a target or my char was protecting the target. They two fought earned each others respect. They helped each other out since. Something like that.
Sounds like we were on the same wave length. I had the same extended idea. Though unless he had solid evidence of corruption I don't see Kifo easily taking a contract out on a C-Sec officer or if it was for one of her aliases for undercover work then perhaps. The easier route would be her protecting the target and they ended up fighting one another, earning each other's respect and future as Detective and informant, helping each other out.

Sounds like we were on the same wave length. I had the same extended idea. Though unless he had solid evidence of corruption I don't see Kifo easily taking a contract out on a C-Sec officer or if it was for one of her aliases for undercover work then perhaps. The easier route would be her protecting the target and they ended up fighting one another, earning each other's respect and future as Detective and informant, helping each other out.
I was thinking the fight occuring when Thalia was a criminal but I see age wise that is not gonna work. So yeah good, the provide each other with intel and she helps him get away with it as long as his targets are criminals and such.

Hey! So how many more character sheets need to be made before we begin the rp out of curiosity? If any more at all? No rush of course! I was just wondering ^~^

I'm contemplating a biotic investigative reporter. Probably human but possibly an Asari or Quarian.

Might be fun to try a married character, though. Anyone interested in being settled down with Mass Effect Veronica Mars? ;)

I would not mind. Maybe yc tried to investigate mine because she got a hint of my character criminal past. One tried to charm the other, my character wanting to encourage her silence and yours wanting mine to take. Eventually they find themselves getting more than they bargained for.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back