• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Mass Effect Tales from the Citadel {OOC}

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Hmmm! Just to be clear, was planning a female character. If that's not a deal-breaker for you, it's not a deal-breaker for me.

Though since you're playing an Asari, I'd probably go human. Hmmm, fun possibilities! How long has Thalia been on the Citadel? How long of a relationship works for you?

Loving all of these character relationships and intertwining stories! Having a blank slate cast of characters who don’t know each other can get boring when done too much so this is pretty cool actually

Hmmm! Just to be clear, was planning a female character. If that's not a deal-breaker for you, it's not a deal-breaker for me.

Though since you're playing an Asari, I'd probably go human. Hmmm, fun possibilities! How long has Thalia been on the Citadel? How long of a relationship works for you?
If it was a deal breaker I would not have volunteered or played an Asari. By all means play any race you like, I would not mind a Quarian. As for my character, she had been in the citadel about 30 to 40 years. Why don't we make it young, five years? A couple of years of dating three of marriage?

Seems fair. After all, Thalia's history is quiiiiite a bit longer than Charlotte's. Easy enough to skim over certain details when you have three human lifetimes worth of experiences to share over the dinner table. :)

Glad my girl will work for yours!

Seems fair. After all, Thalia's history is quiiiiite a bit longer than Charlotte's. Easy enough to skim over certain details when you have three human lifetimes worth of experiences to share over the dinner table. :)

Glad my girl will work for yours!

To her credit she would say: "I wasn't always a cop... I fractured the occasional law."
a like cookie if someone guesses the reference above. It partly inspired my character.

I'm finding it fun and sad at the same time that Kifo's closest relationships and best ones are those with a close friend/crush from his past that he will see for the first time in ages in the Rp and a cop who he respects and has a growing trust towards, but is also the informant for.

Fun cause of the story and development options there and can be told. Yet sad for the obvious reasons.

On a side-note: Would Charlotte be aware of and knowledgeable of Kifo? Like perhaps the arrangement and relationship to Thalia or of his name? I'm thinking as a reporter she probably has stories involving some of his targets or least got a taste of those stories indirectly.

DiamondJack DiamondJack my CS is updated.

I'm flexible with the entire thing so if you want anything changed or hate the idea altogether let me know and I can adjust or change.

He's Welsh and he likes American football?

Oh, it's on!
Lmao! Got to be fair, years of playing Madden got me into it but I think it'd be funny writing about how offensive and defensive lines are pretty much made up of Krogan and Elcor in the future.

giphy.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back