• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Marvel Universe 323- Occ

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
.... My username.
Well there are a few issues with that.

1st All omega positions are full. And Franklin is definitely an omega.

2nd the character playing reed richards has already referenced that susan is prego. With a mutant child. Likely the very same.

3Rd. Even if the omega positions were not full thats probably the most solid no i can give. Franklin richards can literally do whatever he wants, he made galactus his herald once. How can that ever be used in an Rp?

... Wait. Why are you loving that ? I liked playing FR. I've done it for several RPs and managed quite well , because as an actual fan of the character I know how to manipulate the character enough to draw the line and how to make it fair .

... Wait. Why are you loving that ? I liked playing FR. I've done it for several RPs and managed quite well , because as an actual fan of the character I know how to manipulate the character enough to draw the line and how to make it fair .
Because it was kinda funny how you worded it.

Here is what i can do for ya.

If you want you can play as susan for now. I have a time skip planned for this rp that will jump ahead 11 years. After this time skip your gender bent franklin can arrive as an omega still nerfed though, she needs to be able to fight and not just make the problems vanish.

Ill trust you at your word to do so. A good rule of thumb is to use the infinity stones as a parallel. All characters must be weaker than a single stone.

If you dont want to play susan thats fine too ill just let you know when the timeskip occurs.

Hmm... Interesting proposal . I accept . However, in the meantime, I'll have a character be around during that timeframe

Also... You do realize I can just have Frankie be a regular human , right ? I never told you what I meant to do with her . All I said i was going to RP as FR. There are versions of FR who don't have any powers whatsoever.

Hmm... Interesting proposal . I accept . However, in the meantime, I'll have a character be around during that timeframe

Also... You do realize I can just have Frankie be a regular human , right ? I never told you what I meant to do with her . All I said i was going to RP as FR. There are versions of FR who don't have any powers whatsoever.
True...but Susan is still already pregnant, and the baby is already stated to be a mutant.

Excellent i look forward to seeing this character. :)

Just to play around a bit.... Using Matthew Malloy is off-limits, correct ? XD

I'm actually planning on using just a mutant with psychic abilities.

Hmmmm... I dont think it qualifies.

Dimensional travel is also used by the mutant Spiral. And she is not omega.

I mean, if she opens up a portal next to an active volcano... but there should probably be some matter bubble that only lets through people who meet certain criteria.

Well... It should be noted that just like Hope, who is "technically" an Omega , the moment she activated Cerebra broke.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back