• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Marvel Universe 323- Occ

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Well then i see no real problem with this. Just be careful...you are currently the only one with dimensional travel at the moment so no one can really help you if you wander off. I mean maybe doctor strange.

Because those characters are fleshed out. I wanted a character that has a lot of potential .
And yeah it does have the Blackheart.

Hmmmm mefefefefe.

Yeah go with your Dimension girl. I reserve the right to use her ability for plot stuff. Ill let you know what i have planned. :)

Are those on the anti mutant side supposed to be actively hunting mutants or waiting for orders to sortie? How are they identifying mutants?

Actively hunting dangerous mutants. To clarify mutants arent kill on sight (though many do anyway.) most are to be captured and ones that are aggressive or fight back are to be killed.

Alrighty then... I made Carmen. Although I was lazy so a few things [Abilities + History] were ripped straight from the wikia.

Its_Just_E Its_Just_E

I would figure that Shadow and Morph at least know each other in passing, as I mentioned in my post that Morph had been in Miami, and the Swamp, for about a month.

There are two ways.

First basic detective work. This is the only sure fire way.

Second is via portable scanners. These work up to 10ft away and are 90 percent accurate. (They sometimes detect the Gamma Gene, and Some forms of cancer as the X-gene.) efforts to increase the range decrease the accuracy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back