• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Marvel Universe 323- Occ

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
WeaselThor WeaselThor Wish you would have just yelled for me or something on that last post. I don't think I would have gotten far down the street lol. But I will wait on Xale Xale to come get me.

No need. He could've heard hank and turned around.
Neither angel nor Hank are really the yelling type.

Well I had an idea in mind where erika was in the main shack to talk to beast and forge about a possible offensive so yeah

Well I had an idea in mind where erika was in the main shack to talk to beast and forge about a possible offensive so yeah
Ahh gotcha. I mean, you could technically still somewhat do that. Do a post but do like, "20 mins previously" where you and beast have a conversation and maybe that leads to the mission that he needs the three of us for ya know? Something to think about. Get with WeaselThor WeaselThor on it

Field Marshall Field Marshall All the text that is in orange, is occurring in Kibto's head. So the only way to hear it would require a telepath ^^; Sorry, I should have made that clearer in my posts

Keep in mind, He might have had a mission already planned out for us. So you will need to collaborate with him if he says its ok

Putting my post on hold then 'till he replies.

In the meantime, how're y'all doin'? Just watched Infinity War again a few hours ago and boy Starlord's a dick.

Thanos-memes.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back