• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Marvel Universe 323- Occ

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Also if anyone wants to met Isroh/ drag him into the plot he's open. I made his location vauge but the landscaping where it could be around where Neon is, if pretty boy wants to hear all the crows and screaming from the base. Capza Capza

I was thinking Isroh helps them past some roadblock arising due to the whole passing through a Leshen’s territory then having to explain ‘were good guys and all’ and convincing him to help. Permanently. Basically just explain his little kingdom may be in danger or something. He’s easy to convince.

I can only get that one post out for now since I have to go and get ready for things. I will try to post for either Kibto or Ken tonight if at all possible ^^

Slightly. Im about to kick off the event i was just waiting for the Atlanta earthquake scene. And soon ill post for the.

Since its niagra falls. There are plenty of people which gives reason for him to defend the woods. Annnnnd it means the disappearances and rumors would be noticed meriting someone investigation.

Up north. By the falls in the surrounding woods. Hows that?
Sounds right to me! Isroh also includes the whole of new York in his territory (leshens are territorial and will fight for land so the fact that he claims the city is a rare yet good thing because some other leshen won’t just waltz in and start killing people without a fight) so really set foot anywhere on New York and you’re ‘in his kingdom’

Since its niagra falls. There are plenty of people which gives reason for him to defend the woods. Annnnnd it means the disappearances and rumors would be noticed meriting someone investigation.
Sounds perfect! Lol isroh’s way of killing those who deserve it may be a bit erm... offputting tho

Well...im sure it'll be fine...ive seen all the saws, hostels, and final destinations.
Nah he just makes an example. Liiike burning someone alive for trying to start a Forrest fire. Or letting a bear do whatever the hell they please with a poacher that nearly shot her.

Basically he has a museum of shame littered around as a ‘this could be you if you try to do something stupid in my kingdom’ warning.

eeeeeh well I mean it'd be a fight for a long ass time but I think wolverine has the better sustain. and the adamantium can probably cut him free from whatever Isroh managed to ensnare him.

ahhhh he's have a better chance against spiderman. Both would probably wind up ensnared. Only diffrence is Isroh can still fuck you up even if he can't move. Wolves. Giant tree roots, bears, crows ect.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back