• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Marvel Universe 323- Occ

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
I will have a post for Chuck in the morning to acknowledge the earthquake. Is there a direction you think we should head with it?
Mmmm How about they go about saving civilians? I think that may be the most they can do atm since they aren't aware of the location of the fight with Bobby or that fight even went down.

Mmmm How about they go about saving civilians? I think that may be the most they can do atm since they aren't aware of the location of the fight with Bobby or that fight even went down.
I can re read if I have to but does Ken have any offensive abilities for helping civilians?

Nice post e~ Sadly, I will be busy today cause stuff and things. I will try and get my posts out as soon as I come home! (Assuming I'm not exhausted)

Nice post e~ Sadly, I will be busy today cause stuff and things. I will try and get my posts out as soon as I come home! (Assuming I'm not exhausted)
No stress. I just wanted to get something out there for us to move Ken and Chuck along more.

Did a short post for Cedric (Shadow) just to keep him relevant with Morph and Jace until we get our mission info from The beast.

TheNightmareSavage TheNightmareSavage why would ya character head to a nearby town atm? The earthquake is still occuring at the area your charrie is at. I don't think he can leave to investigate anything atm, not to mention going to a nearby town without reason, won't give you anyone/anything to interact with or do.

Hey Ultra, do you mind if I delete my other characters? I'll leave Nightmare, Phoenix, Dagroshank, and Mystic up so I can edit them later, but the others are just going to take up space in that chat.

Okay, my other six characters are out of the Characters chat and I put down some minor changes to the backstories and personalities of my other three characters that I want to use.

I feel like I did good, but I'll have to work on it this evening.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back