• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Marvel Universe 323- Occ

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
That does sound like a good one.

I wanna do Hulk VS Angel.

Thor Vs Orion.

Full scale avengers assault on any sanctuary.

Itll all come together soon. Sorry ive been delaying so much ive been busy of late.

Still waiting to post as Shadow is waiting on beast and I’m waiting on Ken to respond on the earthquake

I feel with the busy thing. Honnestly I just wanna get Isroh in a room full of dudes so he can make everyone uncomfortable. He’s quite flamboyant but to the point where sometimes he’s intentionally a nuisance.

Oh I forgot to mention. Isroh’s dead human body is among the museum of shame. Although it’s not just out on display, his is all prettied up and encased in a tree. Be nice he may show it to you XD.

ORRRR That could be what the team stumbles upon. The whole curiosity of this big shrine in the middle of nowhere with corpses scattered all around, what's in it? Then cue temper tamntrum from Isroh then talking him down.

Last edited:
Got a short post out for Chuck. Sorry about that but a bit busy today so now sure how much I can get out. Was at least able to move the story along though.

I too am loving chuck. I feel Isroh will at some point make the joke “I may be big, I may can rip you limb from limb and drain every drop of blood you have, I may be able to have a murder of angry crows peck your eyes out. But I’m not the scariest one here. Nooooo, there’s someone here who can hurt you worse than I ever could! And it’s... chuck.”

(I’ve always thought chuck was a funny name. So I’m gonna have some fun with this)

As this roleplay could use more non-mutant characters I'm thinking of bringing in a canon Avenger. Which one I'm not sure but there are some I feel like trying like Hyperion or Moon Knight. So guys, any suggestions of Avengers you would like to see?

Ok sorry for the delay guys. I think i responded to everything if only briefly.

If i didn't respond to you im sorry i must've missed it in the absence.

If you have any questions feel free to ask i should be availible for the next 3 days or so :) plenty of time to make it to the global event if we work together.

Capza Capza So where is the New York scene going? I was thinking that maybe SHIELD attacks the NYC sanctuary and forces them to have to move to a new refuge.
No.

Dont do that yet. Hulk is gonna wind up arriving in new york soon. With the avengers occupied you can go ahead with the raid on the raft. Ive already come up with 2 avengers for you guys to fight

You can pickup Isroh on the way. Just kinda run into the whole dead bodies in the woods thing. He’ll help with the raft if he thinks it’s a good cause

Users who are viewing this thread

Back