• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Marvel Universe 323- Occ

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Jut kinda like sympathize “oh how awful they dumped you out here. Hey we’re gonna fuck some shit up. Wanna come?” That generally works

holy shit I just realized something both really funny and really sad at the same time WeaselThor WeaselThor Jace has no idea about any of this war stuff, no idea at all. He's not going to understand why people are out to get them, why they're going on missions or anything at all. At this point he's just doing whatever they tell him to because they feed him and can't convey any opinions otherwise. Sure he'd be damn good for south america mission, but when he gets there it's going to be like 'this isn't home... oh? You want me to do stuff? Sure! Can we go to my home now? oh? We're back in this florida cave. Is this home now?'

Ha thatll be fun to act out. Heres the two avengers at the raft.

a27777abc6b76c035d9b5caae3a8c43f.jpg
Sergeant Stellar

_captain_collider___oc_commission__by_diegollorente-d8fyy63.jpg
And his Cousin Captain Cosmic.

I assure you they are not pushovers.

You guys would have little information on them other than the fact that they are recent additions (about 6 months ago.) and that they are in the same category as Thor and Hulk.

I swear I'll get a post out for my characters tomorrow. Finally should get some sleep and with a clear head I intend to get a lot done!

Hey P Peaceswore I’m about to make a character that’s literally the character in your profile pic! Beware everyone you might get turned into squirrels and cuddled for funzies
Im thinking about this one but its looking like a no. She is too young for the avengers to use her.

And transmuting others is not really very cool. Its kinda a broken power.

Lastly all your characters are magic users...

I have no clue where to put Kibto at this moment, and I was kinda waiting for Coldpopz Coldpopz seeing if she was going to post anything for Zara, and with Ken? Well I just posted for him ^-^

lol ok...seems like we are only having like two different areas with only 5 or so people. Not sure what happened to everyone.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back