• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
"We can do that on the way to the city." Victoria says and she adds "Plus if we're distracted we wouldn't be working safely.", she liked that class, mostly because of the experiments they got to do, she throws a rolled up paper at Maddie and she rolls her eyes, fun, someone who'd rather not be there.

"Brooklyn I'm a doctor for gods sake." Stephen says and he pinches the bridge of his nose "So unless you want to die of pain, or feel like it, take of your shirt." he deadpans and he looks at her. Was she seriously going to be difficult right now, she crashed her car.

maddie saw the paper and picked it up and un rolled it. maddie really didn't care about the class and just wanted it to end as she looked at the paper. maddie doesn't really show her emotions that much so it's hard for people to tell what she's feeling, kinda like right now, no one could tell what she was feeling

Eddie crawled from the wreckage of the car. He saw an AIM agent shoot the medic. He scanned their assualt rifles. They were low on ammo, if he could draw their fire he could take them out. He checked his wounds from the crash. His leg was in bad shape and his right arm was broken. He looked for a weapon in the wreckage.

Atreus folds his arms."Sure uh huh though don't be throwing stuff at other people." He swats her hand down, they were suppose to be working on the project not harassing other students."Come on." He mumbled.

Brooklyn uncomfortably removed her shirt and had just a sports bra on. She was bright red with embarrassment and felt tense and uncomfortable "t-there. I-I removed my shirt happy? ow!" she felt like it hurt to breathe and held her ribs in pain "I really really really don't want my dad knowing can't magic fix the car or something even make it look fixed?!" she was begging at this point.

"Take responsibility for your actions, you're the team leader until Alex his ankle's healed, meaning you have to give a good example." Stephen says and he adds "So no, first you say you basically don't believe in magic and now you want me to fix it with magic."

Victoria shrugs "She wasn't paying attention." she says and she gives him a smile "So we could go right after school, or we could go an eat something first."

maddie looked at victoria kind of annoyed "why did you throw a paper at me?" maddie asked trying to keep her cool. Maddie knew if she got too angry she could lose control

"I'm looking for a solution and I told him I didn't want it!! how can I lead a team I'm not on?!" she sounded frustrated "someone needs to put him in his place because he can't just put all his responsibilities on me like it's his choice. I have a voice and a say too and I say no!" she yelled in pain" OW IT HURTS!" she was frustrated and upset with herself and so many other things.

Atreus waved a hand."Then that's her own fault for not doing so, let her fail if that's what she wants." He says quietly and gets ready to work on the project."I say food then shopping." He tells her.

"If you won't pay attention Madison at least wear the protective glasses." Victoria tells the girl "You'll thank me when you won't get fireworks in your eyes." she deadpans, going back to the project "Just don't want her to get eye damage and I can't very well walk over there and back."

"He can put that on you because Fury approved, if Alex becomes incapable of leading for whatever reason he can appoint a team member as temporary leader, you, also if you intended on quitting you should've told Fury that, not Alex." Stephen says while checking the injuries "And maybe if you hadn't gotten him angry he wouldn't be stuck with a sprained ankle. If he's not talking to you, he's not talking go anyone, not even his family. Now stay calm and let me check the damage of your crash."

maddie listened and put on the safety glasses. Maddie decided to try and do the project but she couldn't figure it out

Brooklyn stopped arguing for her sake. She didn't want to move her arm as her ribs really hurt. "I don't want to move it. it hurts" she was feeling a little scared and had tears falling down her face "I'm worried if I move my arm the pain will get worse," she said sounding irrational.

Atreus gets started on the work and follows along with the packets instructions on what to do."This doesn't seem too complicated." He shrugged, he bites his lip."I do want to get back though soon to be dorm, to make sure the wolf doesn't potty in the dorm..." He mumnled.

Eddie looked through the wreckage. The area was isolated so it would take time fire backup to arrive. He counted seven AIM agents but there could be more. He got up and grabbed some rebar that had came from one of the buildings.

He crept through the wreckage until he saw a lone agent. He hit the event over the end then again, and again, and again until he stopped moving. He grabbed the assault rifle he had been carrying and crept toward the other AIM agents

"It isn't complicated no." Victoria says and she giggles "You should've thought of that sooner you know."

"With what state of mind did you go driving exactly?" Stephen asks and she slowly moves her arm, well this was bad, he can't fix everything there "I can take care of the bruises, but you'll be going to the hospital for the rest." he says and sends Steve a message he has to come to the infirmary before treating Brooklyn's bruises.

Atreus elbowed her gently at that."Well I was sorta thrown into my dad's errands too but maybe I should skip the next class..." He shrugged."We're going to set then off outside?" He asks her.

Steve just sends him an question of why he needs to go there, he hasn't been holding tabs on the kid.

Stephen sends him a quick message that Breanna crashed and needs to go to the hospital for the worst injuries before focusing back on the task at hand.

"No, it's very short and very small, see?" Victoria says mentioning to where Bruce is at the front of the class. She sweatdrops "That's true, but I meant in general."

Atreus sighed."Should I just skip the next class then? Maybe you could come with me." He smiled a little at her."Wait we're doing them in here? What..." He mumnled.

Steve was a bit furious the kid has been out by herself driving without letting him know, she was already hurt and she was being too reckless but he goes to meet with him.

"Yes?" Victoria asks and she raises an eyebrow "Why are you so surprised, it's not like we're actually making real fireworks." she points out.

Stephen finishes taking care of the bruises and he shakes his head in disappointment "Can't do much more now." he says.

Atreus folds his arms."Then what're we making if they're not fireworks..." He mumbled and pushed the project to the side with a pout."Was that a yeah I should skip class?" He asks quietly.

Steve pushed open the door."She needs to be a lock down and confined to the school and dorms." He tells him.

"She needs to go to the hospital, she's also temporary team leader since Alex has a sprained ankle." Stephen says and he adds "Also here, confiscated this of her.", he hands Steve Brooklyn's drivers license "She wanted me to fix the car with magic."

"I can't walk much Atreus, I'm gonna need my can when we go to the city." Victoria says "Elevator's out of order too." she mumbles annoyed.

Atreus leans towards her."Ride on my back, I'll take you to your dorm for the cane." He wiggles his eyebrows a little before gesturing to the project like asking if they should turn it in to him.

brooklyn just kept her mouth shut and her head down "and i declined leadership" she mumbled upset. All she wanted to do was curl up and hide from the world. It always made her feel a little better. She looked over at her dad and spoke stern "I really don't need the lecture! just save it, i've heard enough lectures lately!" she was upset and in pain.

Steve clenched his fists."Zip it Brooklyn, if he does fix your car its being taken awah til fruther notice." He shushes his daughter."She's not taking up any leadership until she can prove herself responsible, Alexander is going to have to pick someone else or pick up his slack." He takes the license from him.

"He wouldn't have to if she had kept her temper under control, I'll tell Alex, but you should ask your daughter why her team leader has a sprained ankle." Stephen says and he rolls his eyes "And no, I'm not fixing the car for her with magic."

"Oh I have the cane with me, but my dad will kill me if I'm not careful." Victoria says and she shrugs "I'm just stuck using the stairs to get to our classes."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back