• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
Victoria leaves the tent a while later and she carefully makes her way to the fire, where she crouches down, she doesn't want to face anyone right now, since she's feeling terrible "You're jacket." she says holding it out to Atreus.

Alex takes it to the fire and scans the surroundings "Thalia, can you check the trees on that side, I'll check the other side."

Atreus pushes her hand away as he wasn't taking the jacket from her."You can hold onto it." He wanted to let her have it for awhile longer incase she needed another jacket.

Thalia sighed as it was starting to snow again, she nods at Alexander as she goes off to one side and she punches a tree which breaks off some of those branches though one does head for Victoria only to to be stopped by magic by the boy and Thalia grabs it to set it down.

Victoria nods at Atreus and she hears Thalia punch a tree to shake off the loose branches "Maybe it's better if we move to someplace safer?" she asks looking at the others. Thanking Atreus for stopping the branch that was headed her way.

Alex uses a less aggressive way to remove the loose branches "Moving might be smart, but where to?" he asks, he knew sort of where to go, but there weren't much safe places in a snowstorm.

Atreus moves the branch and sets it down, he just smiles at Victoria when she thanked him and there was the uncontrollable smiling around her."I would agree on that but I'm not sure where we should go." He shrugged.

Loki stood on a cliff, a ways away from the kids as he's been checking up on them and he uses a comm he was given."Stephen your daughter is already pulling out that cane, do you think you should be letting her participate as she could get hurt." He reports to him."I can't believe my boy is after your daughter of all people..." He mumbled since he's had a rude introduction to the sorcerer before, nothing agaij the girl he thought she was a good kid.

"It wasn't my call, also she was fine yesterday, what happened?" Stephen asks while taking his coffee to the infirmary "Also that Atreus has a crush on Victoria isn't surprising, considering how he's acting around her. In the end it's their choice, best we can do is support them."

"Alex probably has a good plan, considering he's the leader of the group." Victoria mumbles "But at least my barrier's still standing. That's something."

Alex is looking at the map on his phone, they had two weeks to get to the meet up point, well less, of they took a week then they could take it easy for the remainder of the trip.

Atreus nods at that, he would let Alexander give it some thought before sitting down by Victoria."Are you doing okay? You seem a little off..." He hesitated before placing his hand on her shoulder, it was almost like how he was when trying to hide his frost giant form from her that it seemed like she was avoiding people."Yeah..." He says quietly.

Loki goes on to explain what happened."She pushed herself yesterday, the speedy boy judged Atreus for being well my son and she stepped up first freezing him in place and while holding up the barrier, the weather might be getting to her too." He had been surveying them then as a hawk at that time."Right our support." He wouldn't intervene in who his son chose, especially not if it would piss off his wife, he let's Storm know when it's time to start again and the snow picks up there.

Thalia goes to gather the branches and break them up for more firewood, she wondered why John wasn't out there."So Alexander, know where we should go?" She asks him as the snow was picking up again, she pouts a little.

Victoria doesn't reply for a moment "Yeah... just didn't sleep so good." she says after a moment, when the snow picks up she tries to make herself even smaller.

Stephen curses when Loki mentions the cold "She's not only using it because she's hurt, she's using it so she won't slip." he says "Couldn't it have been thunderstorms?". How could he forgot, the cold was bad for the leg, but she hated snowstorms, used to love them until she got hit by a car.

"If we go that way." he says, mentioning to one of the paths "We will be off tracks for a bit, but we'll find a better shelter then the tents, there's an old campsite there with cabin. It certainly won't be ideal, but it's better then this." he explains, luckily the map could track their position instantly so they wouldn't get lost "Where's John? He should be up by now."

Atreus gripped her shoulder."Victoria...I won't push you but I'm here if you need to talk." His brows furrow as he was worried about her."I care you know..." He tells her.

Loki turned around."Do you need me to call this blizzard off? I just know thunderstorms would be interfered by my niece...but theres other phases to this trip." He points out."But she could take this as a way of overcoming, she is a strong young woman." He tells him.

Thalia shrugged."He was in the tent with you so..." She gets the firewood gathered in one place and she listened to him talk about some cabin that they could take refuge in nearby and she grabs one of her coats to put on as it was getting colder again."Is using one of those cheating or is anything allowed in this mission?" She asks him.

john who wasnt able to sleep for the night notices the noise outside "god , why did you put me through this" he says stepping out of the tent wiping his eyes .

kurt who was in a nearby tree just sitting there hangs himself upside down " i say we give them something to fight"

"Hopefully, she used to love the winter because she could play in the snow." Stephen mumbles "If it gets too bad give me a call and I'll bring hrmer back."

"I know you care Atreus, but unless you can somehow change the past there's not much we could do." Victoria says, she thought it had gotten better, guess not. "I'll be fine once we're out of this weather."

"It is a survival mission, so no, I don't think it's cheating." Alex says "Good everyone's awake. John and Thalia, get the tents packed up. Atreus, Victoria, you two carry what we have left from yesterday's food and a few bags that aren't too heavy."

Atreus pulls his hand back when he caught a bit of hostility from that."Unless I can change the past?..." It took him a moment to think of what she could mean."Victoria you're a badass girl even if you've got a hurt leg, move forward and show others youre more than what you appear to be." He gestured to her and he tells Alexander to shut up as he trying to comfort her.

Loki nods."I would hope this helps her move forward, but I'll call if she needs to be taken home..." He wasn't to interfere with the kids unless he really had to, he slouched with a small pout when Kurt spoke up."So you've gone and stalked me here, great." He raises a brow at him."They will be." He tells him. wigi wigi

Thalia glanced at John as he came out and he gives him a smack on the back like a greeting but with that strength could make him stumble."We're on tent duty I guess." She tells him.

"i wasnt stalking you , i was walking behind you , i don know you're magic i thought you would've seen me" says kurt still hanging from the tree.

john almost falls but catches himself getting himself up " sure " john says going over to the tent begining his job he was assigned.

Loki glanced over the cliff."I've been a little busy watching out for the kids but what are you doing here? Did storm tell you we were here?" He questioned him."We'll have a phase where they'll have to fight something or someone." He tells him.

Thalia goes to get the stuff out of the tent and put into bags before she would break down the tent."I'm surprised your flirty side hasn't shown itself...do you not like being here?" She asks him. wigi wigi

"i have my ways " kurt says , but he didnt have his ways , storm told him where loki was;

john groans continueing his work "i hate it here" he thinks to himself.

Loki folds his arms as he didn't believe him."Uh huh..." He raises a brow and he waved a hand to open a few portals to place down below near the kids area to bring forth some trolls."Just don't interfere Kurt." He tells him.

Thalia's brows furrow."Why not?" She gets the bags filled and she goes to take the stakes out of the ground. wigi wigi

"I'm sorry, I'm just not in a great mood today." Victoria apologizes "And I know, but I don't like snow storms." she mumbles. Her eyes scan the area and she sighs. Great now she snapped at her friend, she knows he's right, but it was a bit hard.

Alex chuckles at Atreus "Alright alright, just be ready to leave when we're done." he says, he's sure this entire snowstorm is a test, so he's keeping his guard up.

Atreus sighed and throws his arms around her to give her a hug, holding her tightly before letting go to stand up since he should get on with what Alexander was telling then to do."I know but let's get the food and stuff then we can get going." He offered a hand to help her stand."Maybe I'll even throw in a piggy back ride." He tried to get her to smile.

kurt goes back to watching from the top of the tree " i wont " he says

john just finishes putting the tents down " shouldnt we be going back now"

Victoria gives him a small smile as she gets up to help out "I don't think a piggy back ride is needed, but I'll remember that." she says "I'll remove the barrier once we're ready to move."

"No we're moving to a new location, a safer location." Alex tells John "But if you want to go back that badly be my guest, seems you're not cut out for survival if you already feel like returning to the school."

Atreus smiles himself as he takes victory in getting her to smile."All you have to do is ask." He gathers the food and he let's Victoria carry it if she wanted to while he handled some other stuff.

Thalia lifts the bags and carries the load with ease."Yeah we're moving to another area and we should move fast since judging by the snow it could be another blizzard." She tells them.

Loki takes a seat on the cliff."Why did you come here any way?" He asks him with a brow raised, he wanted to know why he followed him there.

Victoria carries some bags and she asks "Is it going to be far?" she asks looking at Thalia and Alex, she was already tired of John's complaining about wanting to return, it was a survival mission, what the hell did he expect "You know we will be graded for this right?" she asks, looking at the speedster with a blank look on her face. wigi wigi

Alex takes a few bags and checks his phone one last time before checking if they had everything.

Atreus gets everything ready that was he was tasked with and carries them, brushing a hand through his hair and waited on the others to be ready so they could get going.

Thalia nods at Victoria."I would say it's a little ways away from here." She didn't bother to grab her sword as she could just call it to her when they got there.

john scoffs at them lifting some stuff up and begining to move with them "leaving would be like giving up at this point , and im not letting you guys win"

kurt teleports to the ground "well im the assistant teacher , and you're not in class , so im here"

Loki folds his arms."Don't you have that other friend, Remy? Why didn't you go with him..." He thought the kid were doing well so far but there teamwork was going to be tested in this as well.

Thalia turned to Alexander."Well you can lead the way since you've got that." She points to the phone, she glanced at John."Then get some pep in that step and start including yourself in this group...I prefer strong confidant men." She tells him. wigi wigi

Once their ready Victoria drops the barrier, making it expand first to clear possible threats "Next time we should probably use a smaller barrier." she mumbles.

Alex nods "John it's not about winning or losing, it's about teamwork." he says and starts walking "Now stick with us so we can keep an eye on you."

A portal appears near Loki and Stephen steps out before closing it again "Think they'll succeed?" he asks, watching the group head off.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back