• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
Atreus walks ahead of them though he does slow down for Victoria."Just don't go pushing yourself..." He didn't want to seem like he was trying to baby her either."Okay?" He noticed a tree toppling over in the distance with his brows furrowed.

Thalia had decided to carry to majority of the heavier bags for them, she was sinking in the snow a little which made her slower as she walks with them not knowing of the trolls nearby.

Loki turned to the sorcerer."So you've decided to join as well? I'm not sure this seems a hit extreme for a first mission...good for bonding and working on teamwork though, so far there has been quarrels with the speedster towards the others and my boy not wanting to listen to the team leader, only Victoria." He explains."But so far I think they're doing well aside from that." He tells him.

"I did, I had nothing better to do and Victoria took the cloak of levitation with her, it won't intervene without good reason though." Stephen says and he glances at the tree "What'd you send after them?" he asks.

"Okay." Victoria says and she raises an eyebrow as she follows his gaze, stopping a fallen tree "That's not good." she mumbles, trying to pick up her pace a bit.

Alex looks at Thalia "I'll take some of those bags if it helps." he says, besides, he didn't think it'd just be a snowstorm they'd have to face, not if they have a week to get to the campsite.

Atreus gets behind Victoria and follows her from there as he was going to watch her back and be there if she needed it."I would hurry up guys." Hd called out."I think we're about to find out another one of our tests here...I think they've sent stuff after us." He tells her.

Loki gestured down below."They wanted me to send out something like a Hydra and I said no, that wouldve been too much for them so I sent in some trolls they're giant and eat people but they should be easy enough to deal with." He explains."Did she steal from you or so borrowed?" He asks him.

Thalia holde out a few of the bags."Are you sure? They can be a little heavy...there's just so much snow." She sighed as her sinking in the soft snow but there should be more of packed snow going forward.

"Neither, my wife packed the bag." Stephen says "If Victoria knew she's be wearing it." he adds, he guessed it was fine though, since she might need it "They wanted you to send a hydra? Are they crazy?" he asks.

"We're nearly there Atreus." Alex calls while taking some of the bags, of course this happens when the barrier's taken down so they can move to a new place.

Victoria nods slightly "It sounds like whatever is it is pretty slow." she mumbles "Maybe someone should try getting them of our trail?" she asks, looking at the others.

Atreus shrugged."Maybe but depends on what it is and how'd we'd want to go about it, like maybe it's something we had to fight as a team or it's something as you say, we make a strategy." He explains before sighing."I can scout ahead." He raised a hand, perhaps he wanted to show Victoria he was brave or this was his way of wanting to make sure she had safe passage.

Thalia gets caught up with Victoria and her cousin."Huh...I would be on your guard." She starts walking but once they were on their journey, she stopped in her tracks as one of the trolls had peeked through the trees with one of those clubs in hand which he brings down to try and strike one of the kids for it's meal which makes Atreus instinctively shove Victlria out of the way and he gets knocked into a tree nearby, his focus being on her safety instead of his own in the moment.

Loki rubs his chin a little."Oh, I wouldn't blame her then as any parent can be protective and it's well Victoria." He nods at him, he almost stood up but refrained from doing so like he didn't want to rush in, these kids had to handle it on their own."I would think they were if they really wanted me to summon forth one of those for these kids...I'm sure they'll be fine." He tells him.

Victoria turns around and blasts the troll with magic once she's steady on her feet again "Atreus you okay?" she asks while scanning the surroundings for more trolls.

Alex releases two arrows at the troll, one explosive arrow and one shock arrow "John distract it!" he orders, readying another arrow.

Stephen nods and he looks at the group, noting that it took pretty much a second for them to react to being attacked "At least they have good reflexes." he mumbles.

wigi wigi

Atreus let out a small grunt as he moved to stand up having dropped the food and bags he had, he needed a moment in which he does hold up a hand to let her know before speaking."I'll be fine, I'll be fine." He had managed to coat himself in magic to help protect himself in those seconds, he had a small nick on his chin though, relieved she was okay."Victoria..." He makes a magic rope trying to hint at tripping those trolls with it.

Thalia tosses the others bags to the ground and held out her hand to summon forth her sword, gripping it tightly and turned around once the other had arrived, there were only about two of them in which Loki thought they'd be able to handle and the princess goes for the other one.

Loki does notice."Mhm, impressive I must say even Atreus managing the protective magic coating but a little sloppy and Alexander no hesitation from him." He lists."He's so crushing..." He says quietly.

Victoria nods and she drops her cane, using her other hand use her magic and melt the snow a little bit, thus making it easier for them to walk and fight. "How did we not hear these things?" he asks, she glances at the rope and nods slightly, they could trip it, it was heavy enough for it.

Alex shoots the arrow he has loaded, a shock arrow, at the troll Thalia's going after, he had packed two net arrows, both arrows being strong enough to restrain the Hulk if needed, they checked, but he had to safe them for a good moment.

"Alex was trained by Black Widow and Hawkeye, I don't think they're the type to hesitate." Stephen points out "Where's John though?" he mumbles, the speedster wasn't doing much.

Atreus bites his lip like he wasn't about to admit himself he was probably too distracted with her for his own reason."I don't know?" He shrugs with a small awkward laugh before throwing her one end of the rope made of magic as the troll was distracted by Alexander's shots from before."Let's go." He mouthed to her.

Thalia's move to attack was enough to give Alexander an upper hand with his arrows and nets, in their effort they managed to get that one off balance and on the ground.

Loki chuckled."No I don't think so, from what I know about them anyway but they've done well enough to prepare the kid." He agreed with him."He's been a little lazy here, I'm sure he'll rise to the challenge here for the fight and my niece, she's been trained since she was little I expect nothing less from her or my son." He tells him.

"distract ?" john laughs before running at the troll in super speed and jumping in the hair bashing the trolls face with a superman punch.

"i guess they seem to be doing great, the teamwork part , not too great" kurt says.

"Move John!" Alex warns him as he fires the arrow holding the net, however Victoria uses a whip made of magic to safely move John aside so he won't get trapped with the troll "Watch your surroundings!"

Victoria nods at Atreus, they could trap the troll and then they could continue on their way to the cabins.

"Hmm... well John is too hasty and I get the feeling he sees everything as a game, Victoria's took quick to ignore her leg. Atreus is too distracted by Victoria. Thalia and Alexander are pretty much the only ones I can't find a weak point for at the moment." Stephen says and he adds "Though their teamwork is good mostly."

"i could have stopped that arrow , you keep acting like you're the only people who can do anything here" john says kicking the troll who's been trapped in the net.

"The arrow would have gotten you stuck with that troll, it creates a net the moment it hits something, also I think those eat humans, distracting doesn't mean attacking." Alex says "And maybe if you acted less on your own you shouldn't have trouble fitting in." he points out "They made me the leader of this group, good thing too since you couldn't even get to school on time, now try to be a part of this team."

Atreus gets the magic rope going and takes off to get the other troll tripped over."They do eat people." He waits on Victoria to help out with that."Alexander over here!" He called out.

Thalia lifts John by the back of his shirt."I think you could use some extra training but impressive work out there and besidee Alexander is only trying to look out for you." She carries him away from the troll to set down. wigi wigi

Loki would agree on those notes."Pretty much, I don't blame my boy though on that though but maybe I shouldhave a talk with him..." He taps his chin."Few of them got the teamwork down, though what else can you tell me on Victoria? She trusts me so easily ans it baffles me." He tells him.

"What's there to say? She watched the news on the attack on New York a few times cause she thought that something felt off, then when I mentioned you had green eyes she looked like she finally got the last piece of the puzzle." Stephen says "Apparently, no one else noticed you had blue eyes that time, she did, she knows you didn't do it yourself, so she doesn't hate you." he adds, looking at the fight.

Victoria follows after Atreus so they trip the troll, when it falls down she puts magic on her boots and jumps away just in time to dodge the arrow, the net trapping the second troll too "Anymore of those?" she asks, not realizing yet she hasn't landed yet, but is more like floating a bit in the air.

Alex sighs in relief at that, if there were more then they would have to fight more "John, Thalia, get the bags, Atreus, send the trolls away, Victoria... get down and get some bags as well." he says.

Last edited:
Atreus jumped off to the side and dismissed the magic rope."Not going to kill them?" He opened portals beneath them to send to to the outskirts of Asgard where they belonged before closing the portals and his stomach was begining to rumble."If there is anymore of them, I think we've got a strategy down to handle it quicker." He tells her.

Thalia goes to grab the bags she had set down and she bites her lip at the bags Atreus had dropped as it had spilled the food they had."Well...some of it might be salvageable." She mumbled.

Loki was quiet at that as he watches the kids handle themselves."Really? She's a smart one and my brother was the only other one to notice." He says quietly."I'm going to give these kids a break for a day or so...anything you'd like to throw in after that?" He asks him.

"Well we could seperate them, Thalia and Victoria could get seperated from the boys, since John seems to rely on Thalia and Atreus on Victoria. Also I trust those two the most when it comes to getting something done quickly, John and Atreus are a bit... rebelious." Stephen says "It also gives them a chance to work with other people."

Victoria lands on the ground and she sighs, not expecting to fly when she used a simple jumping spell "Maybe." she says and she sighs "Otherwise I fear we might have to find some more." she adds, picking up her cane. There had to be some food left they could forage, even if all the animals were taking shelter from the snow.

Alex puts his bow away, picking up the bags he dropped "We'll see what we can salvage before heading off." he says, they had to reach the cabins quickly though.

Atreus gathers what he had dropped and noticed the food as it was pointed out, he sighed."Sorry guys..." He does gather some of the berries."I mean why wouldn't they be, they were just dropped in snow so the food should be okay?" He starts gathering anyway though.

Thalia puts her sword in its sheath and put it on her back then lifts up the bags again to carry them, following Alexander who'd lead the way."This cabin won't be run down would it?" She asks him.

Loki laughed at that."He's my son, what do you expect?" He points out to him even his mother was the same."Rely on Victoria? I don't think so to me it's more like he's too focused on her and making sure she's alright because of that crush of his but I'd say maybe Alexander ends up on his own and Atreus with John unless we leave the boys as a team of three and the girls as a team of two seperated from them." He explains.

"Might be good to just seperate the boys and the girls." Stephen tells him and he chuckles at that "Yeah, but being too focused on her isn't good either." he says "I'll check everyone for injuries once they make it to the meeting point."

Victoria helps him and says "We couldn't have predicted that, so don't say sorry." she tells him with a smile.

"It's been abandoned for a while, but if the wood held then we should be good, if not we can always do some emergecy repairs." Alex tells Thalia "And maybe then you can lecture John on the importance on teamwork and listening to orders in these kinds of situations."

Atreus gets the food in the basket with her help, he sighed."I could've lost all the food..." He smiled a little at her reassurance though."Are you okay though? I know I shoved you and all." He rubs a little at the nick on his chin though before standing.

Thalia gestured to the speedster."Because you think he'll listen to me?" She asks, guess she was stuck on babysitting duty with John."This team needs a little work, we've got alot of work to do with them." She walks by him.

Loki nods."Think that'll work for them, they can either work their way to find eachother or they fend for themselves and get to the meeting point." He goes on to explain a little."I haven't been given much other orders for other things in this mission, think for alot of the remainder of it it's just going to be just wilderness survival." He tells him.

"I'm fine, but did you see that? I was flying!" Victoria says, excited about the fact she succeeded without even meaning to "I just used what I though was my spell for jumping faster and higher on my boots and I stsyed in the air."

"He'll listen better to you then to me." Alex points out and he smiles slightly "We'll make a better campfire once we're all set up in the cabin." he says.

"That's important too." Stephen says "I'm actually happy with that, since this is their first survival training." he tells Loki "Think they can make use of the old campgrounds?"

Atreus smiled some more at that."It was cool, just try to channel some of that and I'm sure you'll learn how to fly in no time." He praised her a bit, he gets his feet off the ground and levitate for a few minutes before he lands on his feet to show her how it's done."Just got to work on it some more, both of us do." He walks after the others.

Thalia follows him to the cabin they were going to."Perhaps he would, he's still a little rebellious though...don't think I didn't notice you were getting Victoria to make my cousin listen too." She smirks."Mhm, we'll get everything set up once we're there." She agreed with him.

Loki stands up so they could get going, they needed to move to another area to watch over them."I'm sure they'll make good use of it and the cabin should have plenty of room for them as well." He tells him."I'm guessing you're going to want to join me on this babysitting job?" He chuckled a little.

john mummbles to himself angrely after hearing about this "lecture" he gets some bags on his back and begins following the group towards this cabin "so, im going to accually try to put in some effort , i almost dont know anything about any of you except you parents and your names , so im thinking we can go one by one and talk about ourselves"

"they took care of the orcs pretty good" says kurt not knowing the differenace between and orc and a troll.

Thalia sighed at him."Oh so you'll put in some effort? I'm offended you would say that about me..." She turned away from him giving a hmph as if the weeks they've been around eachother and his flirts he would know her."Just go unpack." She waves a hand. wigi wigi

Loki walks infrontvof them as he gets to another area."Yeah they did..." He says quietly.

"Got nothing better to do. That was a troll by the way, not an orc." Stephen points out and he opens a portal to a cliff near the cabin "After you two." he says.

Victoria nods and she grins as she walks after the rest, being happy despite the mood being a bit tense "Oh maybe there's an actual kitchen we can use. That'd be nice." she says "And maybe I could practive a bit too. Usually I fall back down after like five seconds."

Alex chuckles, but doesn't say anything, quickly doing a round of the area with his bow drawn, he wasn't usually that talkative, but they were being attacked, also he thinks that a few weeks is quite enough time to start getting to know something.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back