• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Marvel- The Descent- OCC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Andrita Andrita so there are a few issues with your cs. Some are my fault while others are just not acceptible based on the Character guidelines.

1st. I will be playing bruce banner and he will be having a different history and origen. Therefore you may need to edit your history with banner.

2nd. While i am not opposed to having a clone of Hulk, i am not gonna allow someone to make a "Better" hulk. Different yes but better no. Also you kinda take some liberties such as including X-23 without asking first and such.

3rd. I stated in the rules that you cannot use other heroes and villains fpr your feats. Saying your character beat the hulk is not acceptible. Just as it would'nt be acceptible for anyone to state that they beat your character.

If you want to wait until hulk is done you can or you can pm me and ill give you the deets.

WeaselThor WeaselThor

1: Oof... Whelp... I'm going to have to wait then.

2: "Better" is relate and only my opinion. I wanted a hulk more based around defense than offense... So I say a Defensive Hulk is "vetter"... But you can argue it isn't. That doesn't really matter too much though... I believe someone can make it better.

3: Firstly I originally thought I was going to play the character... But knowing you are changes how I would've had it play out if that would've been accepted. Two, There wasn't many ways the Hulk persona would just give itself up without the clone proving itself... So a fight was the best case scenario. If Hulk won or even tied she would've died based on what I just typed. Plus remember that doesn't necessarily matter because she doesn't even have those powers anymore... Just a defensive hulk.

Do remember I did this solely based on the assumption I was going to play the character... If I had known you were the profile and bio would've been much different.

Thank you Franklin for being civil about this.

I have heard of too many people who go berserk when a GM tells them to change their character (well, I haven't seen them myself I'm certian they exist.)

Andrita Andrita so there are a few issues with your cs. Some are my fault while others are just not acceptible based on the Character guidelines.

1st. I will be playing bruce banner and he will be having a different history and origen. Therefore you may need to edit your history with banner.
I was under the assumption you were opening the role of Hulk and Black Panther (among others) to others, as we previously discussed, in order to bring in more people. Unless Bruce Banner is separate from the Hulk in this?

Last edited:
PolikShadowbliss PolikShadowbliss
That's no problem.

I've seen it happen to people unfortunately. I'm pretty open to changing how i RP and what RP Characters I use if people allow me the opportunity to do so.

PolikShadowbliss PolikShadowbliss
That's no problem.

I've seen it happen to people unfortunately. I'm pretty open to changing how i RP and what RP Characters I use if people allow me the opportunity to do so.
Sorry for the delay. I finished the hulks CS. He is at the bottom of my roster. Feel free to take a gander. I think the best time to get the material for cloning would be during the 80's & 90's when the US was trying to get into the savagelands.

WeaselThor WeaselThor ... Interesting suggestion. I would assume to just copy Banner's DNA from far earlier and then apply Gamma Radiation .

I would believe he wouldn't respond well to realizing there's a clone of him out there.

WeaselThor WeaselThor ... Interesting suggestion. I would assume to just copy Banner's DNA from far earlier and then apply Gamma Radiation .

I would believe he wouldn't respond well to realizing there's a clone of him out there.
Well thats the thing. In this he has been hulk since birth. There never was a seperation from Hulk and banner.
hulk_18X12_original.jpg
He grew up as the hulk and was born in the Savagelands. The earliest his DNA was around wouldve been in the late 1940's to early 1950's. They were the Nazi's. Again it happened in The 1960's & 1970's with the Soviet's. Then the U.S from the 80's to the 90's finally after 2008 he was in the avengers. Then he went on many avengers missions. So there is a 50 year window.

Andrita Andrita Do you have to be a clone of the Hulk? There are plenty of other gamma mutates up for grabs like Abomination or the Leader that you could just put your own spin on without having to worry about what somebody else is doing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back