• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Marvel- The Descent- OCC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
WeaselThor WeaselThor Not trying to sound pushy as I know you've got this and the JL one going at the moment so you are probably working feverishly hard on both but I was just wondering whether we could get a general status report in regards to this?
I am almost ready to begin. Soon as i get hone from work ill get the opening up :)

I know. Also, though the Savage Land is still in the Artic in this version and all. I might make it feel a bit like this, , instead of just a preserve. Though, that would make The Sultan like Ka-Zar's version of this guy.

I am almost ready to begin. Soon as i get hone from work ill get the opening up :)
Cool. I'm just really eager to start. Now I've just got to put the finishing touches on my CS's.

Might be a good idea to bump the interest check as well.

Last edited:
WeaselThor WeaselThor I just want to make sure you're happy with the idea of Hank having multiple armours? I don't want it to appear to like I'm trying to make him too overpowered.

I am scrapping The Sultan idea and replacing him with a other coming out of retirement villain who believed he was a reincarnation of Gilgamesh from Sumerian myth. He had a artifact that gave him super-strength but his true power was his brilliant strategic mind, which made him more of a James Bond-style mastermind then a Hulk villain. In the 90s, the heroes somehow got rid of the Gilgamesh personality, but it ends up resurfacing after the heroes disappear. WeaselThor WeaselThor

Last edited:
I am scrapping The Sultan idea and replacing him with a other coming out of retirement villain who believed he was a reincarnation of Gilgamesh from Sumerian myth. He had a artifact that gave him super-strength but his true power was his brilliant strategic mind, which made him more of a James Bond-style mastermind then a Hulk villain. In the 90s, the heroes somehow got rid of the Gilgamesh personality, but it ends up resurfacing after the heroes disappear. WeaselThor WeaselThor
Fire away mate :)

I also have an idea for another villain and I am trying to find out which one to use.
Basically, he is a psycho nick-named Funnybone. Funnybone, whose real name is Fred Barnes, used to be a star on a Children's TV show called " The Uncle Earl Show". On the show, Fred played Funnybone, a childish prankster who lived next door to Uncle Earl and often pulled pranks on Earl and his guests. Fred and his character was praised by critics who considered him a mix of Pee-Wee Herman and Stan Laurel and loved how genuine his childish behavior seemed.

What no one knew was that Fred was being serious. Growing up in a abusive household, Fred never had the chance to live what he thought was a normal and happy childhood. He viewed the Funnybone character as a way to live out the childhood he thought he should've had in the first place. Unfortunately, he was canned after the show's third season due to low ratings. This combined with the sudden death of his brother caused Fred to snap and take on a more twisted version of the Funnybone character. One whose jokes and pranks killed and who views all the crimes he commits as games for him to play
WeaselThor WeaselThor Which idea do you like better?

I also have an idea for another villain and I am trying to find out which one to use.
Basically, he is a psycho nick-named Funnybone. Funnybone, whose real name is Fred Barnes, used to be a star on a Children's TV show called " The Uncle Earl Show". On the show, Fred played Funnybone, a childish prankster who lived next door to Uncle Earl and often pulled pranks on Earl and his guests. Fred and his character was praised by critics who considered him a mix of Pee-Wee Herman and Stan Laurel and loved how genuine his childish behavior seemed.

What no one knew was that Fred was being serious. Growing up in a abusive household, Fred never had the chance to live what he thought was a normal and happy childhood. He viewed the Funnybone character as a way to live out the childhood he thought he should've had in the first place. Unfortunately, he was canned after the show's third season due to low ratings. This combined with the sudden death of his brother caused Fred to snap and take on a more twisted version of the Funnybone character. One whose jokes and pranks killed and who views all the crimes he commits as games for him to play
WeaselThor WeaselThor Which idea do you like better?
Why not both??

I wondet who could be a fitting nemesis for the now reawakened Gilgamesh? I already have a few ideas for Funnybone. By the way, would anyone be willing to be a guest star in Funnybone's first game, which is a recreation of Uncle Earl's, which is basically kinda like a live action cartoon.

I wondet who could be a fitting nemesis for the now reawakened Gilgamesh? I already have a few ideas for Funnybone. By the way, would anyone be willing to be a guest star in Funnybone's first game, which is a recreation of Uncle Earl's, which is basically kinda like a live action cartoon.
I have an OC that would work wonders.

I'm debating whether or not I should have War Machine join the Avengers or just be redeployed to help in Hawaii. Anyone have a preference?

One odd eccentricity of Funnybone is that he considers his arch enemy his "best friend" and seems to be utterly oblivious to the fact that they really probably hate him or maybe pity him and his fractured mental state. Also, PolikShadowbliss PolikShadowbliss , do you mind if I reference Spider-Girl and Kitty and Funnybone's bio?

Thanks. Though I wonder how they would feel about a childish, murderous maniac considering them one of his "best friends?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back