• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Marvel- The Descent- OCC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here

WeaselThor

The Thundering Mustelid
Chat about whatever, just keep it civil and within the rules of Rpn.​

Last edited:
He knows their memories once he touches them and activates the effect and sometimes the memory will stay with him for weeks.

WeaselThor WeaselThor I've made some slight modifications to my CS' since you last saw them. Nothing too major but it's probably best you double check just in case.

PolikShadowbliss PolikShadowbliss Just so you're aware, I don't think your image for X-23 is working but it might just be for me.

Last edited:
I am picturing him heading to the Savage Land hoping to exploit and use any mystical secrets hidden there, only to stay for many years being a foe to this guy. Kevin Plunder (Earth-616) If it's ok, I might state that my guy is supposed to be over 90 years old, but looks like he is still in his 50s due to a mystical pool he found while in the Savage Land. WeaselThor WeaselThor

Last edited:
It looks pretty good. I cant wait to see how Hank reacts to realizing amwho Modam is :)
I was toying with the idea that Hank might have a mental breakdown and potentially go evil for a bit.

I am picturing him heading to the Savage Land hoping to exploit and use any mystical secrets hidden there, only to stay for many years being a foe to this guy. Kevin Plunder (Earth-616) If it's ok, I might state that my guy is supposed to be over 90 years old, but looks like he is still in his 50s due to a mystical pool he found while in the Savage Land. WeaselThor WeaselThor
If it helps Garokk found something similar. Could be a friend of the Sultan's perhaps?

Can I ask what's the deal with the Infinity Stones? I've noticed some characters (I think PolikShadowbliss PolikShadowbliss 's specifically) are somehow related to them. Are they character or plot centric? Or are they literally just up for grabs so I could say Steve is the embodiment of the Time Stone or something?

Hmm, I was looking to create a successor of Captain America, but since Steve Roger is still around, my character might just be a high rank SHIELD agent. My character, who I wanted to be the next Captain, is a righteous and loyal soldier with a bit of luck... If everything sound alright I'll put an early version of him on the CS thread soon as I can.

Hmm, I was looking to create a successor of Captain America, but since Steve Roger is still around, my character might just be a high rank SHIELD agent. My character, who I wanted to be the next Captain, is a righteous and loyal soldier with a bit of luck... If everything sound alright I'll put an early version of him on the CS thread soon as I can.
My Cap was on ice for quite a long time so, if you wanted, your guy could have been Cap in the interim or something? He could be operating as something like the Captain, Nomad, U.S.Agent etc. now Cap's back.

WeaselThor WeaselThor Not trying to sound pushy as I know you've got this and the JL one going at the moment so you are probably working feverishly hard on both but I was just wondering whether we could get a general status report in regards to this?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back