• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Marvel- The Descent- OCC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
He is not like Blood Knight though. Unlike Blood Knight, my guy can switch between his personalities. It is just that Funnybone is the prominent one due to the fact that he is acting out a demented version of a childhood he never got to have due to an abusive upbringing.

Reading it now my bio makes it sound like he has a strong case of multiple-personality disorder. Perhaps he has that, and the Funnybone personality and Fredrick's often clash with each other, resulting in them often going back and forth with each other.

Also, i might scrap Gilgamesh and replace him with a militaristic themed supervillain who is basically avenging his Father memory, who was a Vietnam veterans son who saw his Father blow his brains out after being harassed after coming back from Vietnam. He now targets Vietnam draft dogers living a fine life a fine while vets are being forced to live on the streets. He also targets other things he deems unAmerican or anti, even if they really aren't.

Yeah maybe. I am thinking this military dude would be a Captain America foe. Though, he would fight other heroes.

I want to have Super-Skrull infiltrate the X-Mansion whilst Charles is away but I'm struggling to figure out why. Maybe he's after the Xavier Protocols, maybe just simple sabotage I'm not really sure. As our resident X-Men PolikShadowbliss PolikShadowbliss , Karcen Karcen , WeaselThor WeaselThor , do you have any ideas?

would skrulls know of the infinity incarnate people? i see you in discord not going to ask there?

you are already in it there is a person with your name in it
I know that. Not really used to using Discord though so I have refrained so far from using it. I shall post my queries on there shortly. Thanks again for the link.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back