• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

JaxbyDaniels

Royal Fool
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hey! I'm Grizzle, but you can call me later ;) Sorry, just tryna bring a bit of LAUGHTER to the masses. I'm 26 and would like to roleplay with people 21 and over!

So I'm searching for people to do some Marvel and DC Rp's with, also open to some anime such as Digimon, Pokemon, Fairy Tail and BNHA. For Marvel I have random comic knowledge but mainly my information comes from the movies and some cartoons. DC I'm most familiar with the Gotham setting/Batman universe and its villains.

So I'm lookin' for people who are literate, descriptive and roleplay in third person. I tend to write more than less and I'll try to match how much I'm being given if it's more.

I prefer to be Canon characters when it comes to DC and Marvel with some OC but I'd like to do OC x OC in the universes of the anime I listed. I have some ideas for DC, Fairy Tail, Digimon and Pokemon. Open to suggestions tho for plot, we could discuss in PM.

Characters I excel at portraying are Joker (I like to base him off his Arkham series appearances with my own flair) and Spider-man/Peter Parker. I've potrayed a lot of Batman villains and would love to have a chance to try out Rocket in a Marvel setting. I could probably pull of Cap, Groot, Deadpool, and a few Spidey villains such as Venom, Carnage and Mysterio. Though there's a ton I'm sure that I'm forgetting rn lol. I'm super into AU's, love to ooc, I mainly use discord but I'm okay staying here. I'd like to try to befriend each other, I think it helps the roleplay in the end if you're more comfortable and know a person. But maybe that's just me heh.

Genres I like action, adventure, mystery, romance and am open to Canon x OC pairings or Canon x Canon if it makes sense.

I'd like to find someone to be a Harley Quinn to my Joker mainly, also looking for other villains for Joker to interact with, I can also play Killer Croc, King Shark, Firefly, and many more. Maybe Black Cat to my Spidey or an OC of your own, perhaps Daredevil or Iron Man. I love Wanda as a character and would be open to figuring out a pairing with her. Looking for OC's for anime, I have ideas. I'm v okay with doubling, tripling or more. It's fun to build a universe.

Well, I hope I didn't leave anything out here. Lemme know if anyone's interested, I promise I have some cool ideas! I'm open to other character pairings in the DC and Marvel universes as well, just suggest em and we'll see what we can do!

Hallo, I'd be interested in a Marvel or DC or perhaps an anime RP (depending if you're open to other animes than the ones you listed?)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back