• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Mari’s long term partner search!-Updated w/ original plots-

FairyMari

Hey! I’ve decided to come back after a small hiatus due to personal reasons, I’m looking to start up a few role plays to fill my time. (:

A little about me-

I’ve been roleplaying for 10-ish years now, it’s always been a fun hobby for me. I love to create characters and stories with people, world building is also a favorite of mine. I do have a full time job, but I try to reply a few times a week. Sometimes I can get in a few replies every day depending on my schedule, but sometimes I like to limit my replies to avoid burnout. Even if I’m not responding to the rp, I’m usually very active online and I love to chat ooc with my partners!

I love to draw, so don’t be surprised if I doodle some scenes from our rp. It’s the best inspiration!

———

• Post length isn’t super important to me, I just ask for at least 3+ paragraphs, as long as I have something to work with. I generally tend to match the length of what my partner sends me, but I don’t expect novel length replies.
  • I prefer to rp with people that are 21+
  • Any gender pairing is fine with me, let me know what you like to do when you message me and we can sort all of that out.
  • If our rp is going stale please feel free to let me know and we can find new things to add, start a different story, or even just stop all together. I just really like open communication.
  • My time zone is EST
  • Discord is my go to but I’m totally fine keeping everything on rpn.
  • Please, please, please be willing to give input and share your ideas! I’ve been in too many situations where I am giving most of the ideas with my partner just agreeing with everything, even if I have an existing plot I make them so they can be added to. I love to throw ideas around with my partners!
  • Please let me know if you have any specific triggers you don’t want to include, I don’t want to make anyone uncomfortable.
  • I love romance, so I would love for it to be included. Though unless the plot calls for it, I prefer it to happen organically, not exactly slow burn but more realistic.

———

Fandoms:

OC x OC only! I like to use the universe, I’m even fine with next gen. But I don’t to OC x CC.

-One Piece

1. Pirate x Ex-marine
Muse A is a free spirited pirate, someone who wants to just freely explore the seas and find the treasures that history had left behind. They have a smaller ship and crew, but they can hold their own in battle. They believe that the world government is hiding something, but they don’t have the proof or manpower to go against them.

Muse B is an ex-marine, they left the government suddenly, but they took a stack of important files with them. Leading them to be labeled an enemy of the world government, causing them to have to go into hiding while they try to uncover the secrets in the files they stole.

-While on the run Muse B gets into some trouble on a small island, not realizing that the marines have a large presence there. They get caught in the crossfire and wind up injured, they run into Muse A who stumbled upon the situation. Muse A dispatches of the marines chasing Muse B, and takes the semi unconscious Muse B to their ship so they can get treated. Muse A doesn’t realize who B is so they see no issue in helping them, but by doing so it just puts a large target in their back as well. While B was sleeping due to injuries, A went through their stuff and found the files. B freaked out when they woke up, but A assured them that no harm would come to them. That they had similar interests, A attempts to form an alliance with B. The ex-marine reluctantly accepting, they’d need the help anyways. The two decide to work together to understand these files and unearth the secrets that the world government wanted to keep hidden.

1. Marine x Pirate
Muse A is the child of a Vice Admiral, they have always wanted to follow in their parent’s footsteps, blindly following everything the marines have done or will do. They have reached the rank of Captain and take their job seriously, fully believing that pirates are the enemy and should be taken care of.

Muse B is a pirate captain, they have gotten quite the reputation over the years. They man a large crew and ship, they don’t hate the marines but they feel like they are all misguided by the people at the top. There can be justice without destroying entire islands, they also don’t harm innocents while they travel around for riches. They enjoy the fame and glory, basking in it even, their ego is quite large.

-Muse B gets captured in an effort to infiltrate a marine base to rescue an old friend, even using some of their crew to pose as marines to move the operation along. But the base is under Muse A’s command, something B wasn’t expecting, as the pirates attempt to escape A and B run into one another. But there is a pause, the world seemed to stop for a moment when they realized who the other was. Remembering their past, as children who used to play with one another until A was taken away when their parent was promoted. B was happy to see A but A acted as if they didn’t recognize them, instead going to attack them. Muse B manages to knock A out, but instead of leaving them there they take A with them as a bargaining chip.

Muse A wakes up on a summer island a few days later, realizing they have become B’s hostage. Can the two of them navigate their current relationship, remembering how close they were in the past? Muse A begins to realize that B isn’t a bad person despite being a pirate. Can they overcome their hatred before the looming threat of the marines following the two of them?

-Demon Slayer
-MHA
-InuYasha
-Harry Potter

Original Pairings:

Werewolf x Human/Hunter
Regency Era
Omegaverse
Model/Idol x Manager/Body guard
Dragon Shifter x Human
Dragon Riders
Elf x Human
Fae x Human
Coffee Shop AU
Flower Shop/Tattoo shop AU
Pirate x Royal
Supernatural Being x Human
Arranged Marriage
Demon x Human
Demon x Angel

Original Plots:
Fae x Human- m//,f//, m/f

Muse A is the Fae King/Queen, a selfish but beautiful being, they have a strange fascination with humans.
Muse B is a human, an artist and a scholar. Their art is full of mystical elements, fae folk, mythical beings, ect. But they don't believe any of these actually exist, they just enjoy using the ideas as a medium.

On a warm summer night Muse B is out in a secluded area in the forest near their village, searching for the perfect spot to watch the stars. They heard about a hill just beyond the forest that would give them the best view. They manage to set their stuff down before an unsettling feeling sets in them, the area feels off for some reason. They shrug it off to continue what they were doing. Muse A watches the human from a distance, they had been following Muse B for a while now. Their free time filled up with watching the human, their interest sparked when they had seen Muse B painting a scenery that looked so much like home. How could a human perfectly paint something they have never seen before, from then on Muse A had taken to keeping tabs on the human.
Muse A makes themselves known while Muse B is setting up their telescope, the human takes a pause when seeing the fae. They hadn't ever seen someone so beautiful before, without realizing they ask to paint Muse A. The fae takes the opportunity to make a deal with the human, twisting their words to make it work out in their favor. Muse B agrees, unknowingly making a deal with the fae that would change their life forever.
Muse A takes Muse B back to the fae realm, allowing the human to paint them, when Muse B asks what they wanted in return Muse A simply stated that they wanted Muse B as their consort. Muse B laughs it off but soon realizes how serious Muse A was, then they slowly start to realize what they had just done.

A story of changing for the better, falling in love, and politics.

Prince x Jester- m/f

-I’d prefer to play the female in this role, I already have a character for it. But I’m also fine with playing the prince. I also don’t mind doubling so we can play either gender.

Muse A is the daughter of castle servants who were murdered by the royal family because they found secrets they never should have, Muse A and her brother were sent into hiding with a family friend. Muse A grew up hating the royal family, wanting revenge against them for taking her parents away. When she was 18 she had trained and finally became the court jester to the royal family, she would paint a smile on her face and entertain the people of high society as she clawed herself as close to any information she could find. By the time she was 24 she had caught the eye of Muse B, the heir to the kingdom, she would focus on him in most of her acts and she would cozy up to him and gain his favor. When she got him close enough she would enact her revenge, killing him as her parents were killed.
But soon Muse A starts to see the prince for who he really is, he isn’t the awful person her parents seem to be. He doesn’t even seem to know about anything that his parents have done, so she starts to rethink her plan. They seem to get closer and closer each day, Muse A is torn between her feelings and her want for revenge, she doesn’t know what to do anymore.

Can she unearth the secrets the royal family is keeping hidden away before she is found out? Can she really allow herself to live with the prince and have him love her in return? All she knows is that she needs to find out what her parents saw that night and bring it to the surface, even if it costs her.

Nature Spirit x Human- m//, f//, m/f

Muse A is the heir of Valoria.
Muse B is a Nature Spirit who used to protect the Kingdom of Valoria.

Many centuries ago, there were 4 nature spirits that made a deal with humans. The humans could build their kingdoms in the areas where the nature spirit’s resided as long as they did nothing to harm the earth around them. In return the spirits would protect the kingdoms. Things were peaceful for a long time, that was until the humans started to learn to use magic, using it for war and other awful things. The humans also started to turn against the nature spirits, now that they had magic they saw no use for them anymore. They started to hunt them down for their magic, even hunting down other magical beings from around their kingdoms. This caused the magic surrounding the kingdoms to become unstable and that's when the fog came. It started in the south, completely decimating kingdoms as it passed through.
Muse A sees how bad the fog is getting, they try to urge their father to get on the nature spirit’s good side to help with the fog, but the old king was stubborn and selfish. He thought he would be able to handle the fog when it comes through, but Muse A knows better. Nothing can stop the fog except for the 6 nature spirits. But they have gone into hiding or have been hunted down. They take it into their own hands to go and find the Spirit of the Forest, the nature spirit that once protected Valoria, hoping they can convince them to help before it's too late.
Muse B stays hidden in the vast forest surrounding Valoria, no human has seen them in over 10 years but they know Muse B is there because sometimes you'll catch a glimpse of white fur or a trail of glowing green grass that they leave in their wake.

Can the two of them come to an agreement and find the 3 remaining spirits or their replacements and get rid of this fog before it's too late?

I really love anything fantasy, or even modern. If you had any ideas that you think sound good that aren’t listed feel free to suggest them!

Thanks for reading! Please PM me if you are interested. (:

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back