• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Manhatten Hero High School AU

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
“I can understand that.” Mark nodded thoughtfully. Swift shuffled her feet
impatiently. “Who’s going to continue the tour?”

“I can understand that.” Mark nodded thoughtfully. Swift shuffled her feet
impatiently. “Who’s going to continue the tour?”
Clint tells them:"luna should..."

Luna smiled and lead them to library then to the elevator, taking them to the second floor where the dorms are

Both Swift and Mark liked the library; they’d grown up with their mother insisting on them reading books instead of being on their devices all the time, and were now avid readers.
As Luna led the new students to the dorms, Swift looked over to Ronnie. “So, new roommate, any claims you have for our quarters?”

After getting to second floor, the two separated from Firestorm. Ronnie rubbed the back of his head at Swift's question.
" Nah. I just want to lay down and rest right now."

Both Swift and Mark liked the library; they’d grown up with their mother insisting on them reading books instead of being on their devices all the time, and were now avid readers.
As Luna led the new students to the dorms, Swift looked over to Ronnie. “So, new roommate, any claims you have for our quarters?”
The elevator stopped on second floor, luna stepped out with them and watch for a moment as firestorm seprated before speaking:"now our final stop the dorms, im sure you like to go ahead and unpack but first the rules. Theres a curfew at nine, on fridays and weekends its a bit longer unless you get in trouble, second theres one bathroom in each dorm so it will have to be shared, third dont be too loud, four if your gonna have another gender over for the day or evening let the other roommate know, finally if you are sick or injured make sure to stay in your dorm or home till you feel better"

Swift grinned. “Good that, then.” “Just don’t hog the bathroom in the mornings.. or well, anytime. She hates that.” Mark added with a chuckle, and Swift nudged him.
They both listened to the rules that Luna listed and then nodded. “Alright. Sounds doable,” said Swift, with her twin agreeing.
MatrixofFirestorm MatrixofFirestorm

Last edited:
Swift grinned. “Good that, then.” “Just don’t hog the bathroom in the mornings.. or well, anytime. She hates that.” Mark added with a chuckle.
They both listened to the rules that Luna listed and then nodded. “Alright. Sounds doable,” said Swift, with her twin agreeing.
Luna tells them:"well then any questions? If not i will leave you to begin unpacking...."

“Paint the walls? Um, we wouldn’t do that.” They looked at Luna, then at each other, and shrugged.
Luna tells them:"ok then, if you need me i will be in my dorm..." she asked ronnie and jason if they had any questions before she goes to her dorm

Meanwhile clint was sitting at his desk in admin office

Claudia had been on the run going on two months now, trying to bury the life she once had and start fresh but it was harder than she expected. The money she had brought with her was running out and quickly, leaving her now only at a few thousand dollars. Money wasn't the only thing that was worrying her, she had seen her father's men. Despite her skipping town, her parents were still looking for her and she was almost caught several times. No matter what, she knew that she’d never do back. She’d die before going back to them, hating the monster she was that they created.

Keeping low, she stuck to the shadows, sketchy motels to stay off of her parents radar. Despite her efforts to stay low, trouble always had a way of finding her and that dark voice inside only made things worse. Trying to keep to herself during her travels she was faced a few confrontations, often leaven the other who underestimated her in a bloodied pulp, or with a bullet to the head. She was starting to give up, every place she started to settle down in she was found or had to flee due to fighting. Just as she was debating on returning back to her home a pamphlet blew through the wind and landed in front of her.

Usually, she’d pay the trash no mind but for some reason, it piqued her interest. Picking up the pamphlet the pages were ripped though the words were still readable. Looking through it a light bit of hope lit up her eyes. A school for people like her, those who could do things others couldn't. This was perfect for her, a place where she could hopefully start over and fit in with people facing similar internal hardships. Here she would hopefully be safe and learn to use her abilities to help instead of hurt and kill.

With that hope in mind, she started her voyage to the school. Using what was left of her money for many bus rides and hotels until she finally arrived. Standing right out front of the school she looked at the pamphlet then back up to the huge building before her ”This is it...” She whispered to herself as she walked onto the campus, folding the pamphlet and putting it into the pocket of her genes. Before she knew it she was in front of the doors, a wave of anxiety flowing over her as she went through the worst possible outcomes of doing this. The biggest one being found by her family and putting the rest of these students in danger. With a deep breath, she shook off those thoughts and pushed the doors open, stepping inside the school.

Looking around she walked through the hallways, her bookbag resting on her back filled with everything she took from home. ’This place is huge...’ She thought to herself as she searched for the school’s office, assuming that that was the place to go to get enrolled. She wandered the long halls for what felt like forever, not bothering to ask for help as she was determined to find it herself. Finally, she made it to the room labeled as Office. With a sigh, she raised her hand and knocked onto the door. ”Hello?, May I come in? ” She asked softly as she waited patiently for a response.​

Claudia had been on the run going on two months now, trying to bury the life she once had and start fresh but it was harder than she expected. The money she had brought with her was running out and quickly, leaving her now only at a few thousand dollars. Money wasn't the only thing that was worrying her, she had seen her father's men. Despite her skipping town, her parents were still looking for her and she was almost caught several times. No matter what, she knew that she’d never do back. She’d die before going back to them, hating the monster she was that they created.

Keeping low, she stuck to the shadows, sketchy motels to stay off of her parents radar. Despite her efforts to stay low, trouble always had a way of finding her and that dark voice inside only made things worse. Trying to keep to herself during her travels she was faced a few confrontations, often leaven the other who underestimated her in a bloodied pulp, or with a bullet to the head. She was starting to give up, every place she started to settle down in she was found or had to flee due to fighting. Just as she was debating on returning back to her home a pamphlet blew through the wind and landed in front of her.

Usually, she’d pay the trash no mind but for some reason, it piqued her interest. Picking up the pamphlet the pages were ripped though the words were still readable. Looking through it a light bit of hope lit up her eyes. A school for people like her, those who could do things others couldn't. This was perfect for her, a place where she could hopefully start over and fit in with people facing similar internal hardships. Here she would hopefully be safe and learn to use her abilities to help instead of hurt and kill.

With that hope in mind, she started her voyage to the school. Using what was left of her money for many bus rides and hotels until she finally arrived. Standing right out front of the school she looked at the pamphlet then back up to the huge building before her ”This is it...” She whispered to herself as she walked onto the campus, folding the pamphlet and putting it into the pocket of her genes. Before she knew it she was in front of the doors, a wave of anxiety flowing over her as she went through the worst possible outcomes of doing this. The biggest one being found by her family and putting the rest of these students in danger. With a deep breath, she shook off those thoughts and pushed the doors open, stepping inside the school.

Looking around she walked through the hallways, her bookbag resting on her back filled with everything she took from home. ’This place is huge...’ She thought to herself as she searched for the school’s office, assuming that that was the place to go to get enrolled. She wandered the long halls for what felt like forever, not bothering to ask for help as she was determined to find it herself. Finally, she made it to the room labeled as Office. With a sigh, she raised her hand and knocked onto the door. ”Hello?, May I come in? ” She asked softly as she waited patiently for a response.​
Clint was looked over by the door:"come in..." he stop organizing his files

Claudia walked inside and walked over to the chair in front of his desk, sitting down in it. Taking off her book ag she sat it behind her then pushed a few strands of hair from her face behind her ear. ”Is this where I enroll? Is it possible to enroll myself?@Miasmith17

Claudia walked inside and walked over to the chair in front of his desk, sitting down in it. Taking off her book ag she sat it behind her then pushed a few strands of hair from her face behind her ear. ”Is this where I enroll? Is it possible to enroll myself?@Miasmith17
Clint look at her:"yes, though you need a guardian to help you enroll though in a few cases if you are seventeen or up you could enroll yourself..."

Clint look at her:"yes, though you need a guardian to help you enroll though in a few cases if you are seventeen or up you could enroll yourself..."

A guardian?...they are busy, very busy but they gave me permission to do this myself. I’m 16 but I’m sure I am capable of enrolling myself ”

A guardian?...they are busy, very busy but they gave me permission to do this myself. I’m 16 but I’m sure I am capable of enrolling myself ”
Clint gave her a concern look but sigh:"fine look if you are in trouble its ok to admit it..."

Clint gave her a concern look but sigh:"fine look if you are in trouble its ok to admit it..."

Claudia looked at him, she couldn't tell him. If she did he’d probably think she was a monster. ”I’m not...really my parents said that it was ok ” She reached into her bag and pulled out a few thousand dollars ” Will this work? ” She asked as she held the money towards him.

Claudia looked at him, she couldn't tell him. If she did he’d probably think she was a monster. ”I’m not...really my parents said that it was ok ” She reached into her bag and pulled out a few thousand dollars ” Will this work? ” She asked as she held the money towards him.
Clint glare up at her:"where did you get this? You cant bribe the secretary....look miss i know a few students who have been on the run trying to hide from mean people like their guardians or family...its ok to admit that, i wont judge you nor will anyone else..."

Claudia sighs and puts the money back in her bag, slightly annoyed that he wouldn't take the money as most people would ”....My parents are bad people and have made me do some bad things so I left, they are looking for me and will kill anyone who dares step in their way” She sighs and leans back in her seat, her arms crossed over her chest, she spoke rather calmly despite the topic of her words. She kept things vague in terms of her parents and past but gave him a straight to the point answer ” So can I get the in here or not?.... ” She asked, her tone serious as she looked him in the eye waiting for his response.

Claudia sighs and puts the money back in her bag, slightly annoyed that he wouldn't take the money as most people would ”....My parents are bad people and have made me do some bad things so I left, they are looking for me and will kill anyone who dares step in their way” She sighs and leans back in her seat, her arms crossed over her chest, she spoke rather calmly despite the topic of her words. She kept things vague in terms of her parents and past but gave him a straight to the point answer ” So can I get the in here or not?.... ” She asked, her tone serious as she looked him in the eye waiting for his response.
Clint hands her admin form:"yes here, fill this out. We fixed up security and teachers can help protect you as well"
ScarletteRose ScarletteRose

Swift_Phoenix Swift_Phoenix idk if MatrixofFirestorm MatrixofFirestorm is coming back but if he doesnt come back after this sunday then we need to keep going)

(Oh okay i can wait till then since Swift and Mark are just unpacking and stuff so :))
Alright and i may have to figure out what to do since i cant move lily till oliver replied) but anyways i gtg for now for testing

Users who are viewing this thread

Back