• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Manhatten Hero High School AU

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Ronnie had asked about the other reasons for their leaving the previous school, and Swift was about to answer just before he and Jason went to talk to Luna a while. “I wonder what they’re talking about,” Mark whispered; Swift shrugged in response. They would have used their powers to eavesdrop, but decided it was impolite.

Luna then came over and informed them that they’d be waiting outside, at which the twins quickly finished their food and joined them outside.

Ronnie had asked about the other reasons for their leaving the previous school, and Swift was about to answer just before he and Jason went to talk to Luna a while. “I wonder what they’re talking about,” Mark whispered; Swift shrugged in response. They would have used their powers to eavesdrop, but decided it was impolite.

Luna then came over and informed them that they’d be waiting outside, at which the twins quickly finished their food and joined them outside.
Luna look over at them then leads them to the magic defense class and then the library
She let them look around and then notice clint barton walk over to her

" Nothing too specific, but I would like to know how much weirder it gets from here?" Ronnie cracked. Ronnie dimly smiles, but he wasn't too fond of the school reminding him of his other self.
Jason nudges him. " Yeah getting back to the tour might be the best thing."

" Nothing too specific, but I would like to know how much weirder it gets from here?" Ronnie cracked. Ronnie dimly smiles, but he wasn't too fond of the school reminding him of his other self.
Jason nudges him. " Yeah getting back to the tour might be the best thing."
Luna tells ronnie:"we have had an attack or two in the past...well it could get weird sometimes..."

As they walked around the school, Swift turned to Ronnie. "Oh, right. We never really felt like we fit in because... well, we have powers." She shrugged.
Looking around, Mark and Swift were pleasantly surprised at the difference between the school and any they’d seen before.

As they walked around the school, Swift turned to Ronnie. "Oh, right. We never really felt like we fit in because... well, we have powers." She shrugged.
Looking around, Mark and Swift were pleasantly surprised at the difference between the school and any they’d seen before.
Luna asked them:"what are they? Most students here will have abilities or an ability..."

“Well, we can shapeshift.” Swift changed into a wolf, while Mark became an eagle and perched on her back. “There. See?”

“Well, we can shapeshift.” Swift changed into a wolf, while Mark became an eagle and perched on her back. “There. See?”
Luna looked suprised:"woah, seems me and my friend arent the only shifters in the school now..." she shift into a grey white wolf

“Well, not exactly,” Mark explained. “We got our powers from a particle accelerator explosion; dark matter plus a huge collection of animal DNA equals powers, I guess.”

Luna shifted, and Swift smiled, touching her nose to Luna’s. “Nice. Maybe we can get together sometime.”

“Well, not exactly,” Mark explained. “We got our powers from a particle accelerator explosion; dark matter plus a huge collection of animal DNA equals powers, I guess.”

Luna shifted, and Swift smiled, touching her nose to Luna’s. “Nice. Maybe we can get together sometime.”
Luna blush as their nose touch as if they kissed:"sure though i do have a boyfriend.."

" Our powers come from the god particle; sadly, no shapeshifting just nuclear fission and fusion." Ronnie says, watching the wolf.
Jason explains it's not that simple. " We're more of a fusion-being with conjoined minds, but the god particle did play apart."

" Our powers come from the god particle; sadly, no shapeshifting just nuclear fission and fusion." Ronnie says, watching the wolf.
Jason explains it's not that simple. " We're more of a fusion-being with conjoined minds, but the god particle did play apart."
Luna look over listening to them:"oh thats intresting and definatly not confusing.." she said curious and bit confused about god particle

“Huh. That’s cool!” said Mark as he fluttered off of Swift’s back. His sister suddenly realised that Luna might have gotten the wrong idea from her gesture, and she apologised quickly. “Oh! Sorry. Usually when I do that it means hi or something...”

The twins shifted back. “Oh, yeah and we can also shift parts of ourselves.” They demonstrated by showing Ronnie and Jason wings and a tail.

“Huh. That’s cool!” said Mark as he fluttered off of Swift’s back. His sister suddenly realised that Luna might have gotten the wrong idea from her gesture, and she apologised quickly. “Oh! Sorry. Usually when I do that it means hi or something...”

The twins shifted back. “Oh, yeah and we can also shift parts of ourselves.” They demonstrated by showing Ronnie and Jason wings and a tail.
Luna tells her while sitting:"oh im not use to it sorry my pack and i only sniff to say hi to others if i had one left.....thats a intresting combination..."

Clint barton walks over to them:"there you are luna thanks for helping me out i can get back to my normal tasks now...unless u want to finish the tour"

Jason nods and asks Luna if they'll continue the tour before turning to the twins. " I would like to study you guess sometime... that sounds kinda weird but I think you understand what I mean."

Ronnie liked how everyone showed off their powers, so he closed space in between him and Jason, activating the transformation. As the archer walked over, Firestorm awkwardly smiled.

Jason nods and asks Luna if they'll continue the tour before turning to the twins. " I would like to study you guess sometime... that sounds kinda weird but I think you understand what I mean."

Ronnie liked how everyone showed off their powers, so he closed space in between him and Jason, activating the transformation. As the archer walked over, Firestorm awkwardly smiled.
Clint barton watched and sigh "well there goes my normal day....i thought i seen everything. Do you guys want luna to finish the tour or me?"
Luna nod shifting back to human form
Swift_Phoenix Swift_Phoenix MatrixofFirestorm MatrixofFirestorm

" Yeah I wouldn't mind finishing up the tour, so I can get to a bit of training." Firestorm remarks. Ronnie being in control of the body while Jason spectate from their minds

" Yeah I wouldn't mind finishing up the tour, so I can get to a bit of training." Firestorm remarks. Ronnie being in control of the body while Jason spectate from their minds
Clint barton ask him:"but do you prefer me or luna to finish the tour? So far classes wont start back up till tommorow hopefully when the protests stop.."
MatrixofFirestorm MatrixofFirestorm

" We don't know, Mister... Barton! We saw you in the brochure, but Luna has been pretty chill. Yeah we're sticking with her, don't take it personally." He wisecracked, his fire orange eyes winced holding the laughter. " Its an inside joke."

“Believe me, that’s no weirder than what I talk about on a day-to-day basis,” Swift assured Jason. Both of the twins looked at him and Ronnie in awe as they merged. “That. Is. Cool.”

Just then, they spotted someone walking over to them; the quiver and bow on his back showed he was obviously an archer, like them.
“Whoa. Is everyone in this school awesome?” Mark said, smiling widely.
“We’d be okay with you continuing the tour. Or, I mean, Luna’s cool too. Whatever you guys want,” Swift finished awkwardly.

" We don't know, Mister... Barton! We saw you in the brochure, but Luna has been pretty chill. Yeah we're sticking with her, don't take it personally." He wisecracked, his fire orange eyes winced holding the laughter. " Its an inside joke."
Clint nod:"i understand, i'll let luna finish then"

He looked at the twins
“Believe me, that’s no weirder than what I talk about on a day-to-day basis,” Swift assured Jason. Both of the twins looked at him and Ronnie in awe as they merged. “That. Is. Cool.”

Just then, they spotted someone walking over to them; the quiver and bow on his back showed he was obviously an archer, like them.
“Whoa. Is everyone in this school awesome?” Mark said, smiling widely.
“We’d be okay with you continuing the tour. Or, I mean, Luna’s cool too. Whatever you guys want,” Swift finished awkwardly.
Luna sigh at the joke

Clint tells them:"well most are, some are old villians and others are vigilanties. We do have two normal civillian students though.."
Swift_Phoenix Swift_Phoenix MatrixofFirestorm MatrixofFirestorm

The fire-headed teen glanced at Barton. " Not saying we don't like civilians, but it's weird being around them as us." The nuclear teen explained.
Clint explain to them:"they arent here currently both are in hidding till the protests end"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back