• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Manhatten Hero High School AU

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Swift got two burritos and one breakfast biscuit, coming back and handing Ronnie one of the burritos. Mark took the biscuit, leaving Swift with the other burrito. The twins looked at Luna. "Should we sit down?"

Swift got two burritos and one breakfast biscuit, coming back and handing Ronnie one of the burritos. Mark took the biscuit, leaving Swift with the other burrito. The twins looked at Luna. "Should we sit down?"
Luna nod:"yes there are cafeteria tables around so any spot is fine"

“Oh, okay.” The twins sat down at a nearby table. Swift looked at Ronnie and Jason, wondering if they wanted to join them; Mark voiced the question. “Do you guys want to sit here?”
MatrixofFirestorm MatrixofFirestorm

Last edited:
“Oh, okay.” The twins sat down at a nearby table. Swift looked at Ronnie and Jason, wondering if they wanted to join them; Mark voiced the question. “Do you guys want to sit here?”
Luna walk over and sit across from them at table eating a small lunch food tray, it was mash potatoes from vegetables and steak

Jason nods taking the seat next to Mark. " Yeah, right here is good. " He assures. Jason glances at Ronnie , who now munches the burrito down.
" Hey, I never got to ask, where are you guys from ? " He asks ;genuinely, interested in the pair.

“Hmm? Oh.” Swift looked up from her food. “We’re from Star City. Used to go to school there but...” She shrugged. “Principal didn’t really like us, and neither did the other kids.”

“Hmm? Oh.” Swift looked up from her food. “We’re from Star City. Used to go to school there but...” She shrugged. “Principal didn’t really like us, and neither did the other kids.”
" Oh tell me about—I'm the star of the football team one day and the next day I'm going to detention every day because of a harmless prank me and the team played on Central City high and Gotham academy." Ronnie snickers to the group. " Those were the good days."

Luna eats quietly listening to them talk making a mental note about fixing her recording pen later

“Pranks? Sounds like our kind of fun.” Mark grinned at Ronnie. “That is partly why we weren’t the school favourites,” Swift confessed. “And... well, other reasons.” She glanced at Mark.

Last edited by a moderator:
Jason and Ronnie glanced at each other then the twins wondering remember the day they got "kicked out "of school.
" What other reasons?" Jason asked, skeptically.

" Well since you asked. When Ronnie's mom and my dad meet they started dating, and they wanted to move a couple blocks from here. That's pretty much it. " Jason informs, sliding an arm on the table.
" Well and the Justice League put a good word in for us."

" Well since you asked. When Ronnie's mom and my dad meet they started dating, and they wanted to move a couple blocks from here. That's pretty much it. " Jason informs, sliding an arm on the table.
" Well and the Justice League put a good word in for us."
Luna nod thinking about it, she knew she needed to test them to see if they had memories of the first timeline because they shouldnt know what crisis or endgame were. If they did well she would have to erase their memories of it. Including any of barry allen as barry name was a trigger word

She look at them:"thats intresting. Um jason, ronnie i was wondering have you ever heard of a crisis or end game? Or heard of any weird history stories?"

Luna nod thinking about it, she knew she needed to test them to see if they had memories of the first timeline because they shouldnt know what crisis or endgame were. If they did well she would have to erase their memories of it. Including any of barry allen as barry name was a trigger word

She look at them:"thats intresting. Um jason, ronnie i was wondering have you ever heard of a crisis or end game? Or heard of any weird history stories?"
Ronnie scratches the back of his head, but he was a bit mute about what he heard about what happened to his pre-crisis self. Jason tried to explain the situation. " Well he doesn't, but I do."

Ronnie scratches the back of his head, but he was a bit mute about what he heard about what happened to his pre-crisis self. Jason tried to explain the situation. " Well he doesn't, but I do."
Luna look at sarah and mark:"would you excuse us for a moment?"

She grab ronnie and jason hand leading them out of the cafeteria into the boys restroom:"how much do you know.?"

Last edited by a moderator:
" Its a long story but Dr.Stein knows everything. This Ronnie is different from the original Ronnie, so we can only assume the original one is dead." Jason tries to explain to Luna.

" I can only remember the events of the Black Lantern's revolution and on." Ronnie adds. " I don't know how I got there and I can't remember anything before"

" Its a long story but Dr.Stein knows everything. This Ronnie is different from the original Ronnie, so we can only assume the original one is dead." Jason tries to explain to Luna.

" I can only remember the events of the Black Lantern's revolution and on." Ronnie adds. " I don't know how I got there and I can't remember anything before"
Luna listen to them and explain muttering the first part to herself not knowing if they heard it:"i guess only half of the memory eraser worked on you two....look you cant tell anyone who the flash idenitity is..even hearing the name will make everyone remember the first timeline...neither of you should have memory of it at all nor anyone else..."

Jason paced back and forth, thinking how this could've happened. " I would think its because all users of the matrix share the same memories and I guess that includes the fire elemental another pre-crisis being... but he simply doesn't exist anymore." Jason mumbles to her

Jason paced back and forth, thinking how this could've happened. " I would think its because all users of the matrix share the same memories and I guess that includes the fire elemental another pre-crisis being... but he simply doesn't exist anymore." Jason mumbles to her
Luna looked at jason and thought about it, she sigh:"it could be possible there are some people out there who can see many timelines or possiblities. Look jason, ronnie i shouldnt do this but if you promise not to tell anyone about crisis i can let you go and we never speak of this agian...as telling someone would create worldwide chaos...."

Her hands very cold

Jason nods. " I'd make sure this does get around, but I understand why you're uptight about this. Holes in our reality are grow and I can't exactly explain in a non-complex equation, but I think we should keep this conversation in mind." He agrees to keep his silence, looking to Ronnie.

" Yeah whatever—I don't like talking about all this, it always reminds me of Deathstorm."

Jason nods. " I'd make sure this does get around, but I understand why you're uptight about this. Holes in our reality are grow and I can't exactly explain in a non-complex equation, but I think we should keep this conversation in mind." He agrees to keep his silence, looking to Ronnie.

" Yeah whatever—I don't like talking about all this, it always reminds me of Deathstorm."
Luna gave a glare at jason when he says does get this around then nod:"as long as you two dont tell anyone then it should be fine...if you want to talk about it agian then we can just not around others..."

" Copy that." Jason agrees as he walks backs into the halls, looking back at the two. " So now where are we of to? "
Ronnie sighing and following Jason to the door.

" Copy that." Jason agrees as he walks backs into the halls, looking back at the two. " So now where are we of to? "
Ronnie sighing and following Jason to the door.
Luna walks into the hallway:"well sarah and mark are still eating in the cafeteria...do you want to wait on them or would you like me to show you the library and magic defense classroom then to the dorms...?"

" I'm sure the twins wouldn't want us to leave them behind , so let's just wait plus I don't want to rearrange things around the room while my roommate isn't aware." Jason says, leaning against the wall.

" I'm sure the twins wouldn't want us to leave them behind , so let's just wait plus I don't want to rearrange things around the room while my roommate isn't aware." Jason says, leaning against the wall.
Luna nod and walk into the cafeteria over to sarah and mark telling them they will be waiting for them outside the cafeteria before walking back out over to jason

"Alright then while we wait is there anything you like to know about the classes, school or etc?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back