• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Manhatten Hero High School AU

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Rp
  • IMG_2438.JPG
    It was a calm morning in the city, many teenagers were heading to the new high school Xavier to sign up for this years classes, many students were normal but unknown to some, most were secretly superheroes or supervillians that hide their idenities from their classmates And because of this most of them with be paired up with other heroines/villians As roomates.
    Bruce wayne and oliver queen were going to be at the school ceremony, as well as some other popular guests.
    'today is the day! I get to go to a dorm school in this intresting earth, i wonder if i will meet some friends but what if something happens oh great my doubts are getting in the way' lily thought to herself as she walk towards the school
    matthew murdock walks beside lily:"are you ready for today?"
    lily:"i feel nervous"
    matt nod:"its gonna be ok, i gave you a dog whistle that only i can hear if something goes wrong or if you want to train"
    meanwhile in the principal office, angelina steelra was sitting in the chair, she would be the temporary principal till they can find one to replace the old one, the old one was name norman osborn and he was recently put in prison

Important update
  • (If you are stuck in the classroom dont be afraid to interact and talk to the other classmates. Idk when bucky is coming back so)

Next day
  • It was windy morning at xaiver high school, leafs falling off trees (i was gonna make it autumn, unless someone disagrees)
    Lily woke up from her dorm room, it was six am, she felt both her stomachs growl
    Crystal mentally spoke in her mind:'feed me'
    Galaxia the symbiote crawl on lily neck becoming a necklace:'feed me too'
    Lily:"i will feed you both soon....i wonder if loki will come back he disappeared yesterday after science class, i hope he will be ok though he is blind...." she said looking at the empty bed across from hers and started thinking about a mission she needed to go on her own.
    Maybe she might leave early

Back