• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Manhatten Hero High School AU

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Claudia nods and looks over the form and starts signing it ”What do I do for tuition? ” She asks as she slightly glances up at hm the refocuses on reading through and filling out the form @Miasmith17

Claudia nods and looks over the form and starts signing it ”What do I do for tuition? ” She asks as she slightly glances up at hm the refocuses on reading through and filling out the form @Miasmith17
Clint thought about it:"like paying for the entrance fee or do you mean to graduate?"

Both I suppose, how much will it be and what kind of jobs can I get around here? ” She asked, finishing the form she read over it before handing it to him. @Miasmith17
Clint tells her while leaning back in chair:"theres some assistant jobs for helping teachers, librarian assistant, jitters coffeehouse, big belly burger janitor. Or groundskeeper. Its twenty bucks for enrolling as bruce wants to keep most civillians out of the school though its difficult to do that to midtown high is finished rebuilding...."

Claudia thinks for a few moments, she knew for sure she wasn’t going to do anything involving cleaning “ Hmmm....I’ll go with librarian assistant “ She reaches into her bag and pulled out a $100 bill, it was the only kind of bills she had “ Here’s the entrance fee...do I have a roommate or do I have a single room? @Miasmith17

Claudia thinks for a few moments, she knew for sure she wasn’t going to do anything involving cleaning “ Hmmm....I’ll go with librarian assistant “ She reaches into her bag and pulled out a $100 bill, it was the only kind of bills she had “ Here’s the entrance fee...do I have a roommate or do I have a single room? @Miasmith17
Clint looks over her form and dollar:"its required to have a roommate especially those who are needing help..."

Claudia nods in understanding “ Ok...and are you sure they won’t find me here? I can’t go back there “ She spoke seriously, she knew that she’d never return no matter the price but wanted to make sure she could trust him and the school. @Miasmith17

Claudia nods in understanding “ Ok...and are you sure they won’t find me here? I can’t go back there “ She spoke seriously, she knew that she’d never return no matter the price but wanted to make sure she could trust him and the school. @Miasmith17
Clint tells her:"im sure, but also surround yourself with friends who can help just incase..."

Luna walk out of her dorm looking over at swift and mark dorms, hoping they are settling in ok

Meanwhile oliver and lily were heading back to the school

Swift_Phoenix Swift_Phoenix

Claudia gave a nod of understanding though knew deep down that she wouldn't be able to. She was good at making friends, she wasn't good with people at all if she was being honest. ”Where’s my dorm? ” She asked. @Miasmith17

Claudia gave a nod of understanding though knew deep down that she wouldn't be able to. She was good at making friends, she wasn't good with people at all if she was being honest. ”Where’s my dorm? ” She asked. @Miasmith17
Clint tells her:"dorms are on third and second floor using elevator...your number is 25"
ScarletteRose ScarletteRose

Last edited by a moderator:
(Long post ahead!)

Swift looked around her new room. So. I suppose this isn’t as bad as some rooms I’ve seen, she thought with a shrug.

Before she unpacked her clothes and things, first and foremost she pulled a framed picture out of her suitcase and smiled. This was acopy of the one and only perfect picture that she, Mark, Oliver, Thea, Tommy, Laurel, and Sara had taken together; every other time, like the rest of their pictures in Swift’s photo album, it had been total chaos with Oliver trying to kiss Laurel (when they’d gotten together)or Tommy throwing cream at Thea (when he and the others were 19) or Sara accidentally sitting on Mark(when the twins were 12). The picture was special to them — or, well, to the twins anyway. Each month, one of them would take a turn keeping and taking care of it. This month it was Swift’s, and the both of them had been determined to take it to their new school no matter which twin was with.

Mark poked his head into his sister’s room, grinning as he saw the picture. “Those were the good old days,” he said nostalgically. Swift nodded, and both of them sat in silence for a minute until they shook themselves out of it.

“Let’s go explore,” Swift suggested, and they walked out into the hallway, looking around.

(Long post ahead!)

Swift looked around her new room. So. I suppose this isn’t as bad as some rooms I’ve seen, she thought with a shrug.

Before she unpacked her clothes and things, first and foremost she pulled a framed picture out of her suitcase and smiled. This was acopy of the one and only perfect picture that she, Mark, Oliver, Thea, Tommy, Laurel, and Sara had taken together; every other time, like the rest of their pictures in Swift’s photo album, it had been total chaos with Oliver trying to kiss Laurel (when they’d gotten together)or Tommy throwing cream at Thea (when he and the others were 19) or Sara accidentally sitting on Mark(when the twins were 12). The picture was special to them — or, well, to the twins anyway. Each month, one of them would take a turn keeping and taking care of it. This month it was Swift’s, and the both of them had been determined to take it to their new school no matter which twin was with.

Mark poked his head into his sister’s room, grinning as he saw the picture. “Those were the good old days,” he said nostalgically. Swift nodded, and both of them sat in silence for a minute until they shook themselves out of it.

“Let’s go explore,” Swift suggested, and they walked out into the hallway, looking around.
Aww :)

Luna walk over to them dressed in uniform:"hey guys, i need to discuss something with you. Oliver called me to inform you about something..."

Mark and Swift both turned to look at Luna, slightly concerned by what seemed to be an urgent message. "Oliver sent you? Why, what's going on?"
@Miasmith17

Last edited:
Swift swapped a glance with her twin. "Okay," she said slowly. "So just us and Oliver?'
Luna shook her head:"no, someone else will be there as well. You dont know them yet..."
(Depending on if NightTerror is still gonna be in the group. If he is then we will have them meet at the koren barbecue place, if not then at the school)

A large black SUV with Lousiana licence plates pulled up to the front of the school, from the looks of the vehicle you would almost think the Godfather was showing up. But it wasn't; 16-year-old Remy looked at the building for a long moment. He wasn't too happy about leaving his home and coming here, "you're leaving me here because you hate me," he spoke barely looking at the man who raised him for the past 6 years.

"I don't hate you Remy, this is a good thing for you. You need to learn control," replied his father Jean-Luc, leader of the Thieves Guild.

"Yeah, until they find out what my family does," the boy sighed before getting out of the car and grabbing his things, slamming the doors before making his way towards the school. Before he entered there was a brief conversation between father and son before they parted ways and Remy walked down the halls and towards the office.

Sure the place was nice, but it wasn't home. And Remy was not used to being around other students, he was homeschooled. But his teachings were not like normal kids, most kids his age aren't taught how to break into high secure places, or how to hack into computers or even steal without anyone even noticing.

The young mutant walked up to the office, knocking before entering. With his registration papers in hand, his iPhone 11 pro going off since he left New Orleans. His girlfriend Bella Donna, daughter to the leader of the Assassin's guild and enemy of the Thieve's Guild. The two lovers were a modern-day Romeo and Juliet, set in New Orleans.

The boy picked up his phone and texted her back, saying he missed her already and he would talk to her once he was settled into "Hell."

Last edited by a moderator:
A large black SUV with Lousiana licence plates pulled up to the front of the school, from the looks of the vehicle you would almost think the Godfather was showing up. But it wasn't; 16-year-old Remy looked at the building for a long moment. He wasn't too happy about leaving his home and coming here, "you're leaving me here because you hate me," he spoke barely looking at the man who raised him for the past 6 years.

"I don't hate you Remy, this is a good thing for you. You need to learn control," replied his father Jean-Luc, leader of the Thieves Guild.

"Yeah, until they find out what my family does," the boy sighed before getting out of the car and grabbing his things, slamming the doors before making his way towards the school. Before he entered there was a brief conversation between father and son before they parted ways and Remy walked down the halls and towards the office.

Sure the place was nice, but it wasn't home. And Remy was not used to being around other students, he was homeschooled. But his teachings were not like normal kids, most kids his age aren't taught how to break into high secure places, or how to hack into computers or even steal without anyone even noticing.

The young mutant walked up to the office, knocking before entering. With his registration papers in hand, his iPhone 11 pro going off since he left New Orleans. His girlfriend Bella Donna, daughter to the leader of the Assassin's guild and enemy of the Thieve's Guild. The two lovers were a modern-day Romeo and Juliet, set in New Orleans.

The boy picked up his phone and texted her back, saying he missed her already and he would talk to her once he was settled into "Hell."
Clint barton look up seeing the young man:"hello there, im guessing you are here for a schedule...name please?" He opens his file cabniet and looks through files
Shelle88 Shelle88

(I gotcha!)

@Miasmith17

Remy looked at Clint, “Remy Lebeau,” he replied. His Cajun accent showing, “not that it matters. I won’t be staying here for long,” he added before sitting down on the chair.

(I gotcha!)

@Miasmith17

Remy looked at Clint, “Remy Lebeau,” he replied. His Cajun accent showing, “not that it matters. I won’t be staying here for long,” he added before sitting down on the chair.
Clint looked at him an eyebrow raised while looking through file cabniet finding his schedule:"most students that are runaways or troublemakers always say that but then they end up staying. I just talked to a female student named Claudia who is on the run from evil guardians of hers...she doesnt think she can trust others. But i believe that you and her will find a reason to stay"

He hands remy his schedule:"here is your schedule and dorm key, Claudia is your roommate. To get to the dorms just take the elevator here next to the office and second floor to room 25. Do you have any questions?"

@Miasmith17

Remy sighed and took the paper and the key, "yeah but I'm not like most," he replied before standing up. "And I don't have any questions," he added before leaving the room and walking towards the elevator. He pushed the up button and waited for it to reach him, while he waited he looked at the schedule. He had no plans on attending any of these classes, what was the point? He knew his future, and that was to take over the family business.

Once the elevator arrived he stepped in and pressed the button for the second floor.

After getting off he walked down the hall towards room 25, when he got there he looked around. It was nothing like his room back home, and he wasn't sure how he felt about sharing it with someone else.

@Miasmith17

Remy sighed and took the paper and the key, "yeah but I'm not like most," he replied before standing up. "And I don't have any questions," he added before leaving the room and walking towards the elevator. He pushed the up button and waited for it to reach him, while he waited he looked at the schedule. He had no plans on attending any of these classes, what was the point? He knew his future, and that was to take over the family business.

Once the elevator arrived he stepped in and pressed the button for the second floor.

After getting off he walked down the hall towards room 25, when he got there he looked around. It was nothing like his room back home, and he wasn't sure how he felt about sharing it with someone else.
Clint tells him:"thats what they all say...."

Suddenly remy phone got a text but it wasnt from his girlfriend

Unknown Number
them
hi there is this remy?

An anonymous person sent a text to all the hunters and mercanaries in not only manhatten but to nearby cities

Meanwhile bruce wayne was at city hall trying to calm the protestors and citizens

@Miasmith17

Remy stopped and looked at his phone, he did not recognize the number. Nobody knew his number except for the people he gave it to, and that wasn't many people. It was for his own protection, he debated on answering it but finally, he did. "Who is this, and how did you get my number?" He replied.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back