• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Manhatten Hero High School AU

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
@Miasmith17

Remy stopped and looked at his phone, he did not recognize the number. Nobody knew his number except for the people he gave it to, and that wasn't many people. It was for his own protection, he debated on answering it but finally, he did. "Who is this, and how did you get my number?" He replied.
'I have my ways...now i heard about what you can do and i think we can help each other out.....just call me kingsman' they texted to him

'I have a job for you'

@Miasmith17

Remy looked at his phone, "I'm not interested. If you want me to do a job for you, go through my father. I don't know who you are, and do not trust you." he replied.

@Miasmith17

Remy looked at his phone, "I'm not interested. If you want me to do a job for you, go through my father. I don't know who you are, and do not trust you." he replied.
'Now i wouldnt say that...you might change your mind..' they texted

They then called

Disguised voice:"i have someone here to talk to you....."

The female spoke:"remy...help me they're gonna kill me..."

Her mouth was taped Agian

Disguise voice:"it would be a shame if i had to spill your girlfriends blood wouldnt it?"

@Miasmith17

Remy listened to the voices, "you have no idea who you're dealing with," he replied. Not wanting to risk anything he took a deep breath, "tell me where you are." It could be a trap, but he was prepared for anything.

Claudia made her way up to her dorm and sat her bag on the floor beside her bed before falling into the comfortable surface. Her small frame sinking into the bed as she sighed. She hadn't laid comfortably since she ran, none of the motels provided a good living. Or perhaps it just didn't live up to the seemingly lavish life she ran from. Closing her eyes she relaxed as much as her mind would allow her, this was the most relaxed she had been in a while. Her mind eased slightly as she laid in her spot for a few minutes before sitting up. She was tired but wanted a feel of her new ’home’. With a sigh, she pushed herself out of bed and walked out the door to explore the huge school.

@Miasmith17

Remy listened to the voices, "you have no idea who you're dealing with," he replied. Not wanting to risk anything he took a deep breath, "tell me where you are." It could be a trap, but he was prepared for anything.
Disguise voice:"only when you complete the deal, then we will give you a location....."

@Miasmith17

(Remy ScarletteRose ScarletteRose )

"You listen to me, I'm not someone to play with. Do you have any idea who you're dealing with?" Remy asked the voice, his accent getting heavier the more upset he got. "Tell me where you are now."

Before heading out the door she heard her roommate on the phone, it sounded serious and interesting. Softly closing her door she went back and sat on her bed, taking out her phone and putting on earbuds though played nothing. Pretending not to pay attention she listened to the conversation. Shelle88 Shelle88

@Miasmith17

(Remy ScarletteRose ScarletteRose )

"You listen to me, I'm not someone to play with. Do you have any idea who you're dealing with?" Remy asked the voice, his accent getting heavier the more upset he got. "Tell me where you are now."
Disguise voice tells him:"if you want to see her and your family members alive, i need you to disable the school camera system and give us your family prized possession..the longer you make us wait someone will die"

"If you're so smart, why don't you do it yourself? And I am my family's prized possession, or do you know nothing of me? Of who my family is, you don want to mess with us," Remy asked, totally ignoring that his roommate was still in the room.

"If you're so smart, why don't you do it yourself? And I am my family's prized possession, or do you know nothing of me? Of who my family is, you don want to mess with us," Remy asked, totally ignoring that his roommate was still in the room.
Disguise voice chuckled:"i meant their jewel.....i cannot as i dont know anything about hacking. Besides your already a student there......i know who your family is as i worked with them for years but you wont find out who i am. I need it hacked for the hunters to get into the grounds to steal something"

Claudia continues to Mind her business her eyes glued to her phone as she listened to the conversation happening a few feet across from her. Remaining quiet she kept up her act.

“Hacking I can do, the other thing. Impossible, I’m a little far from home and I wouldn’t give it to you anyway,” Remy replied glancing over at the girl for a moment. “I don even know if you are telling the truth or not, so we are done,” he replied hanging up the phone.

@Miasmith17 ScarletteRose ScarletteRose

“Hacking I can do, the other thing. Impossible, I’m a little far from home and I wouldn’t give it to you anyway,” Remy replied glancing over at the girl for a moment. “I don even know if you are telling the truth or not, so we are done,” he replied hanging up the phone.

@Miasmith17 ScarletteRose ScarletteRose
Disguise voice:"get it done by tommorow night or els-" he was cut off by remy hanging up

He look at the two russian men and nod

First russian man drag one of the remy guild of theives cousin, john. He was tied up to a chair

Second russian man point gun at him shot him in the head

Wilson fisk walked over to the disguise voice man:"keep going till he cooperates, they should know better than to have entered my grounds of my territory..good work juan..."

Juan smirk

Hearing Remy hand up she glanced over to him before looking to her phone staying quiet. After a few moments, she spoke ”If I were you I’d listen to them. People like that usually aren't kidding when they threaten” Claudia spoke nonchalantly, her eyes staying on her phone screen as she spoke. Shelle88 Shelle88

Hearing Remy hand up she glanced over to him before looking to her phone staying quiet. After a few moments, she spoke ”If I were you I’d listen to them. People like that usually aren't kidding when they threaten” Claudia spoke nonchalantly, her eyes staying on her phone screen as she spoke. Shelle88 Shelle88
A picture was sent to remy of his now dead cousin john

Remy looked at her, “I have been taught not to negotiate with criminals,” he replied before looking at his phone. “But in this case...” He quickly left the room and ran down the hallway, remembering there was a computer room on the ground floor.

Hacking was easy, but the other part not so much. He needed to get things done and fast.

ScarletteRose ScarletteRose and @Miasmith17

Remy looked at her, “I have been taught not to negotiate with criminals,” he replied before looking at his phone. “But in this case...” He quickly left the room and ran down the hallway, remembering there was a computer room on the ground floor.

Hacking was easy, but the other part not so much. He needed to get things done and fast.

The computer room has ink on the ground from the broken printer

Few of the computers are frozen

The school camera system has been upgraded since the last time they were destroyed it now has an emergancy sound system that stays on incase someone shuts off the cameras

Claudia watched him run out. She must have been right by the way he ran out. Part of her wanted to follow to see what he was doing but the other part didn't want to bud in on his business as she didn't really care if being honest. Still, the curiosity pulled her to follow. Sighing she entered the computer room and looked around, being careful of the inc as she leaned against a wall. ” I’m guessing they got to you? Shelle88 Shelle88

"Some school, look at this computer room," Remy spoke aloud before sitting down at one of the computers. Not knowing of the new security measures, but it didn't take him long to get into the security system. He glanced over at Claudia, "Yes and no..." He replied as he continued to search, finally finding the cameras. Soon they shut down, but then the alarms went off.

"Some school, look at this computer room," Remy spoke aloud before sitting down at one of the computers. Not knowing of the new security measures, but it didn't take him long to get into the security system. He glanced over at Claudia, "Yes and no..." He replied as he continued to search, finally finding the cameras. Soon they shut down, but then the alarms went off.

Clint looked up hearing the alarms go off as he checks his black screens:"who turned off the cameras?!.." he shout from the office

Remy cursed hearing the alarms going off, he searched to find a way to turn them off. “Come on,” he spoke aloud. Until he finally found it, a complete system shut down. Everything would be out, and that includes the power.

@Miasmith17 and ScarletteRose ScarletteRose

Well that's just great ” She mumbled under her breath and moved up from the wall and looked away ” I suggest you hurry up, it won't take them long to get here ” She said as she walked over to him to look at the computer ”Do what you have to do, Clint will probably come investigate @Miasmith17 Shelle88 Shelle88

Users who are viewing this thread

Back