What's new
  • This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Manhatten Hero High AU 2.0

Sub Genres
Action, Adventure, AU, School, Super Powers
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here

silent whisper

there lived a certain man in russia long ago
White archer glance back seeing oliver in crutches but doesnt respond as she threw an angelic arrow at one of them men causing them to fall back

Disorented voice:"im here to help someone, you shouldnt be here if you been injured..."
“I’m looking for someone and believe me I’m plenty qualified with or without my injury” he frowned

Miasmith17

Tiki spots on!
“My daughter, I want my daughter do you have any idea where she is I really need to know I can help with these guys just help me after” he begs white arrow
White archer shook her head:"i can help you look after...."

There was a loud scream noise from more men in the second room as daredevil was fighting them

Miasmith17

Tiki spots on!
He nodded using his crutches help him walk he got up high and sat down and started shooting down with his bow
Several assasians fell as he shot at them
Daredevil rush over untying karen and leads her out of the building

White archer look around making sure they were shot but notice one sneaking over to oliver, she use her wolf speed and rush over to the stairs heading up

The assassin has his katanna ready to stab oliver

silent whisper

oliver turns around and shoots one of his sharper arrows into the assassins knee cap. oliver goes to shoot again but is out of arrows

silent whisper

He gets up using his crutches and nods at the girl “thank you” he looked around to the bodies on the ground “is that it?”

Forgotten Home

キミの記憶
Artemis had kneeled beside the dead assassin, saying a silent prayer, before getting up and following Oliver. She didn't like that people had to die for this... She hated it, to be quite honest... She looked a bit down, staying away from the two of them.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)