What's new
  • This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Manhatten Hero High AU 2.0

Sub Genres
  1. Action
  2. Adventure
  3. AU
  4. School
  5. Super Powers
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here

Miasmith17

Fandom roleplayer
“So far, it seems really good. The people are overall nice” — he gestured to Richard and Lily — “and the food isn’t bad either.” He laughed.
roxas roxas

Swift smiled at Lily, starting to follow the rest to the cafeteria. “Thanks. We can sit with Mark and Richard.”
Hearing Lily’s words, she frowned. “What do you mean?” she asked. “He seems nice enough, but if there’s something you know about him, then I’m open to warnings.”
Miasmith17 Miasmith17
Lily kept walking to the cafeteria:"he is a thief and will break your heart to get what he wants....."
Swift_Phoenix Swift_Phoenix

Swift_Phoenix

Whether ‘tis nobler in the mind to suffer
Mark got some food and sat down a table with Richard. He started to eat, asking a question. “You don’t have to answer this if you don’t want to, but what’s it like with your dad as the principal?”
roxas roxas

“He seems nice, but I’ll keep an eye out. Don’t worry about me; he’ll have a hard time breaking this heart,” Swift reassured her. She spotted Artemis across the cafeteria. “Hold on a moment,” she said to Lily, then walked over to Artemis. “Hey, do you want to come sit with Lily and Mark and me?” she asked, with a friendly smile.
Miasmith17 Miasmith17 Forgotten Home Forgotten Home

Miasmith17

Fandom roleplayer
Mark got some food and sat down a table with Richard. He started to eat, asking a question. “You don’t have to answer this if you don’t want to, but what’s it like with your dad as the principal?”
roxas roxas

“He seems nice, but I’ll keep an eye out. Don’t worry about me; he’ll have a hard time breaking this heart,” Swift reassured her. She spotted Artemis across the cafeteria. “Hold on a moment,” she said to Lily, then walked over to Artemis. “Hey, do you want to come sit with Lily and Mark and me?” she asked, with a friendly smile.
Miasmith17 Miasmith17 Forgotten Home Forgotten Home
Lily brings a small lunch bag to the table with her and pulls out a sandwhich starting to eat with mark and richard
Swift_Phoenix Swift_Phoenix roxas roxas Forgotten Home Forgotten Home
Clint barton was with the nurse waiting for lily blood and the other blood tests to get uploaded to the computer

Forgotten Home

キミの記憶
Artemis looked over at the boy and nervously responded, "O-Oh, uh, sure, I'd love to!" She seemed to be a bit nervous even with her word choice. "L-Let me just get my food first..."
Swift_Phoenix Swift_Phoenix

Last edited:

roxas

Nerd and proud of it
Richard puts his tray down on the table and starts on his lunch."It doesn't feel much different then being at home, he's the boss and giving orders but now he's in charge of a whole school instead of us kids." He explains.

Users who are viewing this thread