• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom OC and canon character sheets for Manhatten Hero high au

Main
Here

Comicwolf

Searching for writing partners
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)

• Put your original character or canon info:
    username
    availability
    writing sample
    character idea (can be original or be child of a canon character)
    Personality
    School year (if teacher then the subject they teach)
    Bio
    crush: TBD if none
    school year if student:
    how you found out about the school: shield or somehow on your own, the school to the public is mainly a private school for skills like mathematics and etc
    (Remember to put your crush and school year (sophomore, junior, freshmen or senior). (If no crush put TBD)
    Freshmen=14-15 years old
    Sophmore =15-16 years old
    Junior =16-17 years old
    Senior =17-18 years old
    Each person will have a roommate assigned to their dorm.)
    You must give specific examples of how the power can be used and countered. The counters have to be reasonably accessible to other players AND tied directly to the power.
    So do not say a counter is kryptonite or personality trait like shy for instance. As kryptonite is incredibly rare and not something most players would have access to.
    An example of bad op would be a feline hero To counter his bad luck ability is lack of eye contact. So cover or remove his eyes and it doesn’t work.
    Do this instead: a player comes up with a power that has to have some kind of personality trait counter make sure they give alternate counters as well. Just so the other players have some way to counter the power without having to rely on the player to counter the power themselves in a fight.

Last edited:
oc info:
Lily master

"Who would love a freak like me?"

"Once someone finds out what i am they usually leave me"

"I dont have much but i want to help those who have a life here"

Vigilantie name: white archer

Powers: ice and shifting to wolf

Weapon: ice bow and angelic arrows

Suit: archer suit like arrow but its white symbiote with hood and domino mask, when her suit is on she usually freezes her hair to inside of her hood incase of someone trying to pull it off and mostly so it wont get in the way when fighting

Looks: long brown hair, brown eyes, t shirt, blue jeans, grey winter jacket and matching thin winter glooves

Lives: in a abandon appartment on the criminal side of starling city known as the glades

Bio: she is from another world and used a portal watch to come to this city to start a new life and to get away from some bad people after her. oliver met daphne at varrent club before he went to the island, because of his recklessness and being not responsable, daphne and oliver went out a few times and had several night stands that resulted in lily being created, unfortunatly her alpha partner frostwind found out and caused him to prevent her from seeing oliver again, of course she never loved frostwind. it was a one sided relationship. daphne found out about her carrying lily and wanted to tell oliver so she sent her guard garen to go give the message to him......unfortunatly it was around the time that oliver and his father were getting on the boat...he wasnt able to give the letter to him because he left on the boat......after several months and everyone thought he was dead. daphne lost hope and it was around when the pack war broke out........between ghostmoon and bloodmoon. during that war, daphne had lily but put her into a portal to keep her safe before getting killed. neither oliver or lily know about being father and daughter.

parents: oliver queen and daphne
Personality
: shy, kind, puts others before herself, doesnt trust anyone. As archer though she becomes emotionless. though she has a problem with flirting which she gets from a certain someone.

Reason she wears jacket and glooves: cold skin which is a disadvantage from having ice powers
Crush: was suppose to be loki but now its unknown
Fears: people finding out her idenity, about her wolf side and being afraid of her.

3e8cbd55bf989eeedf22a1de00c7ac4a.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Name: Richard (Dick) Grayson. Aka the Nightwing and future Batman.

Hight: 5'10"

Bio: Dick had always been a fun loving guy. Despite his parents death and rough childhood he had picked himself up with the help of Bruce. He was now fast becoming one of Gotham's golden boys and dispite lack of sleep he was always top of his grade. He had recently left his old school when Bruce took over the Xavier School. Dick might be still a student and under the drinking age, but a lot of the time he sometimes feels more adult then Bruce. He knew Bruce would need his back up and even tho he was the Nightwing now he still felt like a Robin at times. He worried about Bruce and often didn't want to leave his side even tho he hadn't been Robin for quite some years now.
Dick was also already becoming very business minded and was already running half of Wayne Enterprise. Bruce only let him do it if he put down his cape and kept up with his studies. Which he had done... well not all of it. He still went out almost every night and he had the bruising on his body to prove it, although he would never tell anyone. The straight A student, Acrobat, Good Looking adopted son of a billionaire had to have one floor. He couldn't give it up. He couldn't give up the fighting for what was right. The countless hours he would spend listening to police scanners when everyone just thought he was listening to music as he was studying. He was hooked to Justice. And got a high almost every night when he went out to fight. Dick knew it wasn't right, but taking the hit for someone innocent just felt right.

Personality: Nothing stops him when he puts his mind to something, not even Bruce.
Dick does have a very kind heart and has a soft spot for the younger kids. He will always make sure they are looked after and that none of the older kids pick on them. He also wears his heart on his sleeve at times and unlike Bruce who is constantly hiding his feelings, Dick isn't afraid to tell people how he really is and how he feels about someone.

Wepons: Batarangs, smaller shuriken-like "Wing Dings", regurgitant gas (tear gas with an additive to make you throw up) pellets smoke capsules. His right gauntlet contains a 100,000 volt stun gun, although his preferred weapons are two shatterproof polymer Escrima Sticks

Appearance: 1614220800367.png

Yes but dorms are only for students
Teachers may live outside school or nearby

Yes,
I can send an example :

Put your original character or canon info:
username
availability
writing sample
character idea
Personality
Normal looks
Hero looks
School year (if teacher then the subject they teach)
Bio
How they found the school: by shield, avengers?, or on their own somehow. The school is a normal private schooling for special skilled people (they think academics or sports or etc)

3c2bb41e172e8418a6d12a3e7e555b08.jpg
original.jpg

username: Mirai-chan
availability: Most of the time, Ping me to see if I'm online
Name: Luisa Gomez
Hero name: Lucoa
Species: Dragon/ Human Hybrid
Originally lived at: Lived in Brazil, South America near the Beach
Appearance: in Parietal dragon form The scales are purple as well, The jacket is meant to be blue. In hero outfit. She Wears an Outfit, That allows Her to Move flex fully, and Also Can Scretch, so it doesn't Tear When she transforms into her Full Dragon Form, Se also Wants it to be fire-resistant. The outfit is Teal with a Symbol of a Dragon on it.
Personality: Luisa is an Energetic and passionate girl That likes playing Video Games and reading action-packed mangas and Also trying to make friends. She Tends to Overreact sometimes Over the smallest thing and Can cause a Scene. She is a talented singer but doesn't show it to people a lot. She likes singing and Dancing and does a lot of dances very well. There is a Weakness, She has in School and That weakness is Mat, She totally Sucks at math. and She doesn't like it when People Calls her Weak, She releases her Own Rage at the person, She will Burn You For Real.
Power
  • Dragon Physiology: Lusia possesses the traits, abilities to transform into, A 30ft tall dragon. She Gain Dragonsh Traits in her human form, Dragon horns, And a Tail and Some Scales on her arms and legs. Te Dragon scales are tougher than any metal, besides Vibrianium and cover her body except her Underbelly She can Do Parietal transformation in her Dragon form, She has an Eyesight like a Dragon and Can see things like an Eagle. She Only has Two Weaknesses, If You Strike her in the Underbelly, She Can be hurt really badly, If she stays longer in her Dragon form besides 11 minutes, She will lose control of herself and after a few minutes she detransform from exhaustion.
  • Fire manipulation: Lusia can create and manipulate the Heat from he rBody and Can use it to Attack her enemies or Defend her Allies, She Can generate as much Fire, As long She enough body heat or any fire-like Substance Around her, Fire is weak to water, Kind of obvious.
School year: Freshman
Bio: Before Luisa was born, Her mother was the last of her Dragon kind and lived a lonely and Quiet life, Until she met her True love and They both fell in love and Gotten married, but before they got married, Her mother Reveal she was a Dragon and her husband Agreed kept the Secret from the outside world that Dragon's Exist, Well years later they had a Child named Luisa. Her mother and father loved Luisa leading to a peaceful life for a few years, When Luisa Go home one day when she was 6, with her babysitter.

She came home to see that her parents were murdered and the killers were still inside When she captured her and Showed her Dead Parents and then told her she was going to be next after they kill her babysitter. Something Snapped within Luisa and Her Powers of the dragon manifested within her and She went Beserk and Killed the Killers, and nearly Killed the babysitter, but she stopped herself. Her babysitter, was shocked and was about to run and call the cops, but Decided to stay after seeing her Crying and Detranforming into her partial Form. The babysitter and lusia Went outside and Called the Cops and Told them about what append and mostly kept some of the Stuff a lie. Lusia Lived a Quiet life, With her Adopted mom/ Babysitter in New york. One day She got a Vist from Shield who Foudn out the Truth and Also knew, She was half Dragon. She got a recommendation for The school and Se wants

crush: TBD
how you found out about the school: shield

username: Absollover77

availability: I pop in so long as the threads are active. So if my interest is kept I'm on at least thrice dayly although the time is different due to flux in my work scheduling.

writing sample:

".....The scene before him was like something out of a comic strip to be honest. Just inside the alleyway staring down two thugs who've cornered a lady. The thugs in question barked out the usual lines of vulgarity.... Just talking about this gives me headaches. They spouted a bunch of threats and if she didn't cooperate with their disgusting requests, they'd kill her. Seeing this Kallen decided to aid the young lady and prevented her assault by disabling the two men who were harrasing her."

"He has a strong sense of justice?" A voice over the phone.

"Yes fortunately he does. I'd hate to see what this kid is capable of if he was truly trying to take their lives though." The investigator sitting behind his desk dropped his notebook containing the testimonials of the Kallen and the young woman who was the target of the incident. "Let me be frank with you... This kid is... He's something else. He needs the proper guidence if he has the potential that I think he does."

"I understand... Send me his file and any reports you have on him. I think he'd be a great addition to the school."

About a month later Kallen who had been living his life as normal was transfered to the school. Of course he didn't much like this, but his parents didn't give him a choice. Saying 'This is the price of being... Special.'

"The price of being special huh? I just hope this place isn't as full of crime as my old neighborhood." Kallen clenched his back pack straps in his right hand as he walked to the school in the early morning. "Well, I guess it's time to really embrace what makes me special then... Right?"

Normal:
1649640055642.png

Hero look until officially one:1649643313990.png
Name: Kallen Griffin
Personality: Kallen can be related to the kid that typically doesn't try to be the center of incidents but it always seems to end up that way. His overall disposition comes across as someone who has little care but it couldn't be further from the truth. He's a huge gummy bear on the inside. He cares for people even if he comes off cold talking about it.

Bio: Kallen was a unusual kid, no one has any idea where his powers came from. Born to a plain family, that lived in suburbs of a crime ridden city. His power manifested when he turned 12. Unsure of what caused it, he kept it a secret for three years. That was until he was caught using them to help someone. Now here he is at this school.

crush: TBD

Grade: Freshman.

How school was found out about: Was referred by the investigator, who reported the incident to SHIELD. The agent that it was reported to informed Kallen's parents and urged them to enroll him in the school, to which they accepted.

Kallen's power/Abilities: "My power? I'm not entirely sure how to explain it... Give me a second... I call it Anima... I've been working out how it works for a while but I still don't know everything. Recently I've found that the spirits of animals are easier to focus on but people work too... I focus on them for a time what I know of them and then... My body... Just follows the motions. The more often I use the specific one the less time it takes... When I beat up those thugs... I was thinking of a Dire Wolf... The presence of that individual or animal is exuded... Although... I'm pretty sure it only works on dead animals or people I haven't tried living people... But even then I don't want to. Oh! My eyes, and hair color change depending on the animal or person... Just thought I'd put that out there.

Weakness and counter: when possessed by an Anima he has no real control over how his body reacts. This if you can find out the animal or person's weakness that is possessing him it is easier to fight him.

Kallen needs to be conscious while the possession is taking place.

Those with power over spirits or even those with a type of power akin to that of gods will have a upper hand due to mythology... Though this isn't known to Kallen yet.

A good indicator of an Anima's possession is the faintly visible ears and possibly tail of the animal. If under moonlight the Anima indications for animals are clear to see.

Last edited:
Name:Yuki Asuka (prefers to go by Asuka)

Vigilante name: Kite (as in the bird)

Power: wings

Her wings are silver and with cobalt blue marking. When her wings are fully extended she has a wingspan of 502.92 cm or 16.5 feet and could reach up to 550 cm (about 18-19ft) by the time she finishes school.

She can harden the feather on her wings that can act like a shield if attacked during which can use her feather as blades if she plucks them after she hardens them or if they fall out while she has them hardened naturally. She will only resort to plucking them if it is in an emergency as it's quite painful to do so, even though she has an above average pain tolerance.

Asuka’s wings are similarly designed like a common swift (bird) which gives her an edge in speed when it comes to level flying.

Her bones are hollow but are reinforced so they do not break in the middle of a fight unless the force of the attack exceeds 7,500 newtones of force since it only takes 4000 to break a normal human bone.

Asukas' power also has inhanced her eye sight alowing her to see great distances with little trouble like that of a bird. When looking at her eyes you will black marking in the corner of her eye near her nose that run over her eyelids just above her thick eyelashes causing her to look like she is wearing really well done black eyeliner. She also has tail feathers that help her turn sharply.

She also had from the knee down bird like legs and bird feet. Her feet work the same way a actual birds would. She does have to be careful since she has talons that can cause damage so tend to hide her legs and feet until she is alone

Her top speed in a deadlevel fight can reach a max speed of 70mph she does not reach this speed unless she needs to escape. Flying at this speed in closed spaces can be dangerous because if she miscalculated she could end up break bones or worse.

Weakness:

Her primary weakness is fire as it can destroy her feathers very quickly and can prevent new ones from growing if it damages the skin from which the feathers grow from.

Ice is a second due to the fact it can keep her ground if it's stuck to her feather as well as causing hypothermia.

Like most humans guns, bows and arrows, and knives can cause injuries or death if hit in the right place

Knockout gas, tranquilizers, and pepper spray to the face can take her out of a fight with little to no injuries . Pepper spray will cause her a good deal of pain.

Nationality: Japanese but moved to America

Orientation: Graysexual Demiromantic

Height: 165.2cm (5'5" ft) tall

Equipment and Appearance:

her small utility belt. She tends to keep helpful supplies ( like gauze and salve as well as some flash bang and some smoke bombs for a distraction.
c_yuki093021.png

Ear tufts
Screenshot_20220625-013948_Docs.jpg
Wings and tail
woottenphoenix.jpg

Asuka stands at 165.2cm (5'5" ft) tall. She weighs 53.5kg about (117lbs) being a little above the normal. Asuka has waistlingth feather-like silvery hair that she will keep in a ponytail, braid, or bun while in school making it look shorter than it really is. with her hair is out of the way you will be able to see her feather ear tufts that match her wing color. When she lets her hair down it reaches her waist while also framing her heart shaped face and slightly hides her ear tufts. Her skin is a light sun kissed tan with a pink crescent moon shaped birthmark on her right shoulder.

She also has ear tufts to help keep her ears from the wind when flying at high speeds.

Asuka has blue gray eyes that seem to change to a more blue or gray depending on her mood with exceptional eyesight and her eyes are framed by long thick eyelashes and her black eyeliner like markings. She has an athletic hourglass-like figure due to her training.

Personality:
loyal
honest
respectful
hard worker
Very mischievous
Very protective over the people she calls friends and family.
hot tempered
can be lazy
likes to mislead her opponents into believing she is basically harmless when she is not

Background and Family:

Asuka was born to a normal family that had a great dislike for those with powers and she looked to be a normal human until she reached the age of 4 when she started to show signs of having a an ability which she hid. The first sign that showed was when her ear tufts first started to grow in which it itches and hurts at the same time. It took a few days before we were fully in. At the time it looked like grayish white down on a newly hatched bird . Asuka knew of her families dislike of superpowered users so she hid them for as long as she could until her wings made a very painful entrance into her life. Due to how her wings formed she could not handle the pain and it ended up that she passed out. It was how her mother found her passed out on her bedroom floor covered in dry blood and bird down.

After that day her life got a whole lot harder has her older brother and sister bullied her while she was ignored by her father and tormented by her mother. When she hit seven her birth family had had enough of her living with them so dropped her off at an orphanage. Just before the left they told her that she was not their daughter or sibling because they did not have a freak like her in the family nor did she deserve them. It was a while later that she learned they moved out of the country and were not planning on ever coming back. Asuka did not understand why they hated people with powers. Thanks to the trauma her ex-family put her through she had became less trusting of others for fear of it happening again. Two years went by before a rich childless American couple came to the orphanage looking to adopt. The first few time the came they did not see her but around the forth time took notice of her because Asuka did not approach them to gain attention or affection from them like most of the children there instead she stood off at a distance almost out of sight. They grew curious about her and eventually asked the orphanage caregiver about the little girl that stood off at a distance. The orphanage matron eventually told them her name as well as what happened and how her pervious family treated her. The couple was horrified at what they heard and asked if they could begin the adoption paperwork for Asuka and a little boy called Kai who was two years old. His birth mother passed away due to complications after he was born and his birth father did not want him.

During the adoption process they spent as much time with the two children as possible so that there were still people out there that would love them and care for them. It was a rough road for Asuka due to her distrust and fear. The couple did not give up and even went as far as to get her counseling to help her recover from her trauma.

Seven months and adoption court later the adoption was finalized and her name was changed from Hina Miaka to Yuki Asuka while her now little brother was known as Yuki Kai. The couple continued to take her counseling before she felt comfortable enough to agree to do family counseling.

When she hit 12 she started to lose the down feathers on her wings and ears and started to get her flight feathers in at first it scared her but she now had enough trust in new family that she could ask for help with what was going on. The couple was more happy to help with her during the growth of her flight feathers as well as prevent blood feathers. Once all her new feathers were in they increased her training so that she would have strong wing muscles as well as how to use her power. With the help of her new father whose power allowed him to fly and her new mother had an ice ability which was able to help the little brother out as well as her. With her new family she is now in a happy, stable, and loving family in the USA.

Statistical Analysis

Power: 3-6
Speed: 4.5-6
Technique: 3.5-6
Intelligence: 4.5-6
Cooperativeness: 3-6

Attachments

• c_yuki093021.png
    c_yuki093021.png
    299.7 KB · Views: 1
She will be a Jr. And she heard whispers about the school through the underground and went to investigate it to see if it was true.

frank
Luisa
Christian and dick grayson
Lily and garfield

Would you prefer to pick your roommate

That is understandable I plan on her looking around the school so that she knows where things are.

Suprise me

Seargent Grey 1.jpgSeargent Grey 7.jpg
Gears
availability: Varying times
writing sample
character idea: Eddie Gears a magic user who can regenerate and teleport. Weakness is water, gold and dark magic
Personality: Eccentric and prone to violence.
School year: Sophomore
Bio
crush: None
Abilities: Technopath, Manipulation of a special crystal he creates, Regeneration, respawn.
Weakness: Water (Burns like acid or teleports him to a (Usually) Random location), Dark Magic, Gold
Description:
Eddie was raised in a Hydra research facility, his parentage unknown, simply found in a small orphanage after he was abandoned in the streets of New York. The facility held eleven teams of ten member enhanced children, each competing for their approval. Eddie tried to keep a happy demeaner, if not for the youngest prisoners, nearly starving because of the amount of meals he gave to others.

Following the death of an entire team, Eddie began to plot he and his teams escape, eventually succeeding, at the cost of every other team he tried to save. Eddie and the rest of the team made a pact to stop hydra from continuing whatever research they had been working on, while also fighting crime in the streets of Chicago, recruiting other enhanced teens who had no where else to go.

Eventually, Hydra found them. While they where relaxing inside an abandoned warehouse they called home, a missile struck the west side, killing half of their number in the blast. Then, agents opened fire. Eddie rushed to fight the enemies, only to get shoved out of the way by his girlfriend, Natalie. Eddie fell down a sinkhole caused by the bombing and defense of his team, falling for miles before landing in a pile of rubble. barely alive.

After crawling from the rubble to the surface, he found nothing but ashes and bone. Eddie finally snapped after years of cruel experiments, attacking a Hydra facility, where Shield happened to have implanted spies, capturing him before deciding to train him as an agent.

Last edited:
View attachment 1048036View attachment 1048037
Gears
availability: Varying times
writing sample
character idea: Eddie Gears a magic user who can regenerate and teleport. Weakness is water, gold and dark magic
Personality: Is bipolar and has split personalities.
School year: Sophomore
Bio
crush: No one, Old one was killed
Abilities: Technopath, Manipulation of a special crystal he creates, Regeneration, respawn.
Weakness: Water (Burns like acid or teleports him to a (Usually) Random location), Dark Magic, Gold
Description:
Eddie was part of a team of escaped AIM captives that fought crime on the streets but they were all killed by Kingpin. He is the sole survivor and was driven partially insane.
In
You may begin on the main rp thread, by arriving to get your schedule

Character Name: Nina Haas
Hero Name: Palette
Availability: I can be on everyday to check posts. Should be able to post once per week at least.
Writing Sample
Power: Nina has sound-to-color synesthesia. Most with this condition, however, see colors that have personal significance in some way to what sounds they've heard. In this case, it is more of an empathic synesthesia as she'll see the colors corresponding to emotions from whoever made said sound. Different shades also mean different emotions but she is still learning which shade is which.
Reds = confidence, assertiveness, excitement, aggressiveness, threat, danger​
Oranges = vitality, fun, enthusiasm, giddiness, superficiality, mediocrity​
Yellows = cheerfulness, activity, hope, impulsiveness, restlessness, volatility​
Greens = determination, dependability, environmentalism, stubbornness, sickness, envy​
Teals = neatness, self-confidence, stability, fussiness, defensiveness, vanity​
Blues = trustworthiness, peacefulness, logic, predictability, unfriendliness, dullness​
Purples = imaginative, intuitive, sensitive, immature, superiority complex, impracticality​
Pinks = femininity, gentleness, empathy, weakness, insignificance, flippancy​
Blacks = sophistication, mystery, strength, lifelessness, oppression, negativity​
Grays = respectability, balance, neutrality, indecisiveness, deception, blandness​
Whites = freshness, cleanliness, purity, coldness, sterility, apathy​
Browns = earthiness, relaxation, comfort, carelessness, dreariness, sadness​
Weaknesses: Emotionally expressive people and crowds, both for the same reason. They make the synesthesia look like color vomit because of all the colors spiking together, in ways that seem to figuratively be stabbing into her eyes. If it goes on for very long it leaves her with a headache.
Personality: She won't talk much until after someone has acknowledged her presence first. Won't even make noise to announce that she's there, having infinite patience as long as whoever she is waiting on isn't some bad guy she must stop. Other than that vehemence toward an actual opponent, Nina is a gentle person that will talk lots once addressed but keep her voice down. Never raising it outside special circumstances. Yet, for all that calm outside emergencies, she does freak out quite a bit though if she has to do something she doesn't have experience with during an emergency. Likewise she'll act distant towards anyone that has given off deceptive or secretive colored sound.
Normal Looks: Average height with a lean build. Dishwater blonde hair with the back parted to be draped over each shoulder, like some sort of halo around her face. Brown eyes. Fair skin. She does wear platform shoes if not due for physical activities to make herself look a few inches taller.
Hero Looks: A hooded dark cape with a rainbow infinity scarf going around its neck. Equally dark gloves and non-platform boots.
School year: Freshman grade, but her age is closer to a Junior.
Bio: Nina Haas has had sound-to-color synesthesia since as far back as she can remember. Back then she wasn't keeping track of when each color popped up, meaning later there was no way she could tell if she was always seeing other's emotions. Something she does remember happening over and over were the headaches interfering with most schoolwork she tried to do. Other than gym class which made her fall behind several grades before her parents got the then 16yo Nina into a study on synesthesia. They hoped there would be a way to deal with her headaches better but by then Nina'd began to realize it wasn't normal synesthesia.

She'd noticed several colors kept repeating at times associated with other people's emotions. Deception being a big one she'd identified so when she was sent across country without her parents to take part in the study... (Her parents would've gone but they were a poor family that couldn't afford to take off their jobs.) She was very unnerved by how many of the researchers produced a gray haze.

Something was wrong, something had to be wrong and she had no one to turn to with this information as she was there alone. Instead she donned the Palette identity to investigate what else went on in that facility. While she never found anything underhanded about the researchers themselves, Palette's presence was checking out the place got the attention of the gang bordering alongside there. Potential vigilante or villain taking an interest? Yeah, the gang invaded the facility several days later, taking researchers and the studies volunteers hostage.

Nina knew from what she was seeing that if the gangmembers didn't find anything they would have no qualm about taking it out on their hostages. As such, she gave them something once most of the gangmembers went off to search the facility, leaving them with a small, armed group of guards. Calling out the emotion they were showing, she painted the picture of being a troubled superpower getting help from the researchers. Keeping their attention on her with those hints of potentially something useful rather than having them lashing out in frustation. Of course, by the end, the hostages nearest her also knew that maybe she wasn't so normal of a person with synesthesia.
How they found the school: One of the synesthesia researchers was higher up on the chain. He was the one who got her family into contact with Manhatten Hero High.

Last edited:
Mayali Mayali in you may begin by arriving at the school to get schedule.

I probably need to switch to a new day.
Do you prefer being roommate with guy or female? Gears Gears Mayali Mayali

Comicwolf Comicwolf What does it mean when I can imagine Nina's parents popping into my head saying female at that? Other than that they might be a little protective. I, myself, don't have any preference.

Comicwolf Comicwolf What does it mean when I can imagine Nina's parents popping into my head saying female at that? Other than that they might be a little protective. I, myself, don't have any preference.
Either way works?

If you both are fine with it i was thinking of making nina and eddie or tim and eddie as roommates

The other will be dormed with lily

Users who are viewing this thread

Back