What's new
  • This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Manhatten Hero High AU 2.0

Sub Genres
Action, Adventure, AU, School, Super Powers
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here

Miasmith17

Tiki spots on!
Hey welcome to Manhattan hero high au rp 2.0, a continuation of (old thread). If you have any questions about the story or character openings please post them in (sign up thread).

Only in character posts are allowed below from people who are accepted into the roleplay.

RULES:
1. Please be able to write in complete sentences and at least [ 1 or 2 ] per post.
2. You may request a maximum of three characters at this time, but if you can handle more than ask me.
3. You may request Canon (from DC or Marvel) or OC characters.
4. You must submit a post at least once a week.
5. Please tell me if you will need more than a week to post.
6. Please be active in the OOC. Participation is encouraged to keep the roleplay moving.
7. Submit any questions to @ Miasmith17 Miasmith17 via PM or in the OOC thread.
8. If you are unavailable for longer than a week without warning your character will be put on hiatus.
9. If you do not respond for two weeks your CANON character will be opened for new players.
10. Time skips will happen at the end of each week IRL. Check the OOC thread for a overview of current events.
11. Once started we will discuss possible days to rp on based on when we are able to. Like mondays or etc.

CHARACTER LIST:
Lily m queen: miasmith17
Mark queen: Swift_Phoenix Swift_Phoenix
Swift queen: Swift_Phoenix Swift_Phoenix
Askas: gwenpool gwenpool
Rose: gwenpool gwenpool
Miranda Lawson: gwenpool gwenpool
Riri Williams: gwenpool gwenpool
Meggan: gwenpool gwenpool
Oliver queen: LilDude LilDude
Steve roger (temporarly): miasmith17
Clint barton: miasmith17
------------

Last time on manhatten hero high school au....

Lily, even though she’s done all these things, whether she lives or ether she dies isn’t for us to decide. If we take everyone’s lives into our own hands, we become just as bad as the people we’re trying to stop.” Swift said to her

lily had a suprise visit from lilith when she decided to make an appearance and used her akuma powered ray blaster to make everyone at the school have amnesia causing problems for the powered students.....

lilith was stopped thanks to swift, spiderman and an unknown wolf heroine.....the villian though left before they could capture her

The school itself though there were casualties because of the ray....five students were killed because of other students or themselves unable to control their abilities

Lily wants to go to war with lilith but that means she would have to leave the school to get to the other earth...her aunt swift suggests lily to ask her father oliver about it but with oliver gone somewhere it seems the only option for her is to find him without swift or mark help

though she knows it will get messy if oliver been kidnapped or on a mission....

Now one question on her mind remains

'Where is oliver queen?'

Meanwhile the gym is closed until further noticed or atleasr till repairs are made....
Clint barton is in his admin office working on new schedules for new students enrolling in the school today and he has a interview with a possible new hire for secruity which will help the school become more protected

[alright so just so current rpers understand from the other thread this is the next arc, we will be discussing ideas for this one in the ooc, if you are still replying to the day before then stay on the old thread till you finish] LilDude LilDude will be starting first....though i dont mind if gwenpool gwenpool has her characters get their schedules]

[update: anyone can start at this point i literally dont know why i havent heard from these two tagged]

Last edited:

silent whisper

there lived a certain man in russia long ago
(I’ll try start I guess)
Bruce Wayne the principal of the school walks into Hawkeyes office after being in Brazil for a secret meeting for a while and starts to speak to speak to Clint “hey what’s up Clint long time no see”

Miasmith17

Tiki spots on!
(I’ll try start I guess)
Bruce Wayne the principal of the school walks into Hawkeyes office after being in Brazil for a secret meeting for a while and starts to speak to speak to Clint “hey what’s up Clint long time no see”
Clint looked up at bruce suprised and nervous his office was admin that leads into principal office:"oh bruce how was your trip?....."

The gym still locked with police tape over it the hallway and other classrooms were cleaned

silent whisper

Bruce smiled and brag “it was quite nice lots of drinks ladies and some fine business men unfortunately but overall pretty good” Bruce clapped his hands and simply said “so anything I miss”

Miasmith17

Tiki spots on!
Bruce smiled and brag “it was quite nice lots of drinks ladies and some fine business men unfortunately but overall pretty good” Bruce clapped his hands and simply said “so anything I miss”
Clint hesitates:"n-nothing sir things have been going smoothly here...thats good to hear sir"

He fix his tinted glasses

silent whisper

Bruce the world greatest detective squints his eyes doubting but brushing it off “alright then what’s planned for today”

Miasmith17

Tiki spots on!
Bruce the world greatest detective squints his eyes doubting but brushing it off “alright then what’s planned for today”
Clint mentioned to bruce:"well sir classes are still continuing....we need more staff so i left lots of hiring ads around the city. Theres few students coming to join the school"

silent whisper

“Perfect I’m sure I can trust that too you try and get some decent kids this year and make sure they don’t like that douche bag stark Kidding we’re not allowed to deny kids for that anyway good luck I’m gonna go in my office check some emails and maybe catch up with some kids see how it gonna” he walks out “ see you Clint”

Miasmith17

Tiki spots on!
“Perfect I’m sure I can trust that too you try and get some decent kids this year and make sure they don’t like that douche bag stark Kidding we’re not allowed to deny kids for that anyway good luck I’m gonna go in my office check some emails and maybe catch up with some kids see how it gonna” he walks out “ see you Clint”
Clint mentions to bruce:"i will do my best sir.....see you later bruce"

He types up few schedules including peter parker schedule

The hallway seems clean

But few classrooms feel empty

Meanwhile, lily walks out of the elevator to dorms near the office in her dark clothing with her satchel bag

Gtg for a bit)

silent whisper

Peter Parker had just come off the bus half awake he had spent the last night playing call of duty and he tidys himself up and walks down the corridor to a meeting he had with someone named Clint weird name SpiderMan thought as he walked to the office of Clint he saw a girl coming out of the elevator looking kind of sad and lonely but he just forgot about it and walked into the office of Clint

“hey i'm Peter, Peter Parker and you are?”

Last edited:

Miasmith17

Tiki spots on!
Peter Parker had just come off the bus half awake he had spent the last night playing call of duty and he tidys himself up and walks down the corridor to a meeting he had with someone named Clint weird name SpiderMan thought as he walked to the office of Clint he saw a girl coming out of the elevator looking kind of sad and lonely but he just forgot about it and walked into the office of Clint

“hey Peter, Peter Parker and you are?”
Clint looked up at him:"ah yes mr parker heres your schedule and dorm room, you will be mark queen new roommate...." he hands him the dorm key and schedule

"Gym will be closed for the rest of the week so no one goes in there but dont tell bruce wayne" he said

silent whisper

he was confused "errrrmm ok then thanks for the schedule wheres the room Im not sure where it is on this map"

Miasmith17

Tiki spots on!
Meanwhile lily was walking out of the elevator as bruce wayne was walking past, she look at him with annoyance

silent whisper

bruce did his best to try and make it positive "good to hear? why don't you head back to class I'm sure ur classmates probably miss you" he says as he walks away

Miasmith17

Tiki spots on!
bruce did his best to try and make it positive "good to hear? why don't you head back to class I'm sure ur classmates probably miss you" he says as he walks away
Lily scoff:"they dont, they rather be assholes...besides there arent much teachers and students have been dropping out...."

silent whisper

"what!" bruce storms off to clints office and passes peter who was walking up the corridor peter looks at the girl and says "hey, whats that guys problem"

Miasmith17

Tiki spots on!
"what!" bruce storms off to clints office and passes peter who was walking up the corridor peter looks at the girl and says "hey, whats that guys problem"
Lily chuckled:"oh i just told the principal on his secratary....about a incident,,,,"

Clint was putting four student files on his desk about to put them in his dead folder

silent whisper

"hahaha an incident wow this school has drama doesn't it, I'm peter parker by the way" he smiled offering to shake her hand
meanwhile bruce slams the door of clients office open "there was a protest!?!!?"

Miasmith17

Tiki spots on!
"hahaha an incident wow this school has drama doesn't it, I'm peter parker by the way" he smiled offering to shake her hand
meanwhile bruce slams the door of clients office open "there was a protest!?!!?"
Clint looked up at him:"sir that was two months ago which you were here for that....."
---
Lily shake his hand with her gloved ones:"lily m queen", she is a freshmen 15.

silent whisper

bruce steps back and thinks "oh ofc, yeah nothing else has happened after that right recently while i was away right?"

---
peter in his dorkyness says "i dont really think you should be smoking"

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)