• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
Richard stands on the other side of her."So I'm suppose to fight her?"

Richard glanced at her."Uh, okay?" He didn't know what this would prove, to him he would just treat this like he would at a public school.

Swift and Mark leaned towards eagerly wanting to see if Lily or Richard would win. Mark wondered when they’d do the race without their powers.
@Miasmith17 roxas roxas
Steve looked over at the other three;"line back up and we will start after they finish..."

He look back:"go!..."

Lily start to run picking a medium pace not sure if richard has powers or not

Richard gets to the line, he does a few stretches and waves to Mark and Swift, he kicks off when he said to go and he took off running.

Artemis obviously was the last to cross the finish line. She put her hands on her hips. There was no way she could outmatch them like that. Her abilities weren't agility based at all.

After that, she quietly turned around and watched, not really saying anything.

Richard gets to the line, he does a few stretches and waves to Mark and Swift, he kicks off when he said to go and he took off running.
Lily runs picking up the pace avoiding using her wolf speed as they eventually reach the end

Richard doesn't rush it, just running til he got to the finish line and stops there, stretching again after that.

Richard doesn't rush it, just running til he got to the finish line and stops there, stretching again after that.
Lily reach the finish line second to keep it fare

Steve writes down the results:"now lily will race agianst one of the speedsters, any volunteer?"

Richard walks off to the side."Would think you'd put people in different classes like speedsters against speedsters and so on, pairing someone who's not a speedster against a speedster is unfair but who I am to tell you how to run a class huh."

Richard walks off to the side."Would think you'd put people in different classes like speedsters against speedsters and so on, pairing someone who's not a speedster against a speedster is unfair but who I am to tell you how to run a class huh.
Steve glance at him:"now mr grayson, why would you think i asked, you are excluded from it. Lily didnt use her abilities agianst you.....i just want to see if she is fast as mark or the others"

Swift waved back to Richard as she and Mark lined up again. “I’m so gonna beat you this time,” she said to her brother.”
“Oh, I wouldn’t be too sure about that.”
“Wanna bet?”
“Why not?”
“Loser has to do the winner’s laundry.”
“I hate doing your laundry!”
“Exactly.” Swift smirked as Mark rolled his eyes at her. “Fine. You’re on.” They both looked to Steve, watching for their signal.
@Miasmith17 roxas roxas

Swift waved back to Richard as she and Mark lined up again. “I’m so gonna beat you this time,” she said to her brother.”
“Oh, I wouldn’t be too sure about that.”
“Wanna bet?”
“Why not?”
“Loser has to do the winner’s laundry.”
“I hate doing your laundry!”
“Exactly.” Swift smirked as Mark rolled his eyes at her. “Fine. You’re on.” They both looked to Steve, watching for their signal.
@Miasmith17 roxas roxas
Steve look over noticing the twins lined up:"lily you will be racing agianst them....since they have already ran before. Get ready....."

Lily walk over and lines up, she glance at mark, blushes a bit and wink:"see you guys in the other side, has anyone told you look very handsome and attractive?"
Swift_Phoenix Swift_Phoenix

Mark paused for a moment. “Uh, no. Thank you. That’s a very nice compliment.” He gave her a slightly flustered smile, all the while with a blush painting his cheeks. “Have fun stacking my clothes, Bluey.” Swift smirked at him and Lily, getting ready to run.
@Miasmith17

Last edited:
Mark paused for a moment. “Uh, no. Thank you. That’s a very nice compliment.” He gave her a slightly flustered smile, all the while with a blush painting his cheeks. “Have fun stacking my clothes, Bluey.” Swift smirked at him and Lily, getting ready to run.
Steve look over at them;"go!"

Lily start to run using her wolf speed trying to pass them, it felt like fun for the first time in awhile that she wasnt feeling emotionless....even with the playful flirting

Swift and Mark instantly shifted, Swift into a cheetah and Mark into a Thoroughbred horse. They ran as fast as they could, trying to win before Lily and each other.
@Miasmith17

Swift and Mark instantly shifted, Swift into a cheetah and Mark into a Thoroughbred horse. They ran as fast as they could, trying to win before Lily and each other.
@Miasmith17
Lily tries to run faster with her wolf speed using all shes got to get to the finish
She thought of using ice but not yet
Swift_Phoenix Swift_Phoenix
(You excited to see loki shirtless in loki series?)

Richard glanced at him."Uh huh, is whatever she is suppose to be fast? Don't really know much about her but if that's the case don't get why I'd race her and make her have to hold back when she could beat me in this race." He leans against the wall watching the others and he does cheer on the twins.

Richard glanced at him."Uh huh, is whatever she is suppose to be fast? Don't really know much about her but if that's the case don't get why I'd race her and make her have to hold back when she could beat me in this race." He leans against the wall watching the others and he does cheer on the twins.
Steve mentioned:"well we wanted it to be far, yes. She must of wanted to be far cause you were faster..."

Richard turns to him."I'm faster than her?" He questioned."You, I doubt I'd be faster than you." He smirked.

Richard turns to him."I'm faster than her?" He questioned."You, I doubt I'd be faster than you." He smirked.
Steve chuckled:"yes. You probably wouldnt be faster than me"

Richard leans against the wall, watching Swift and Mark."Nope..."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back