What's new
  • This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Manhatten Hero High AU 2.0

Sub Genres
Action, Adventure, AU, School, Super Powers
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here

Forgotten Home

キミの記憶
Artemis just remained silent, standing by the door quietly. She thought it was a bit weird that whoever he got the information from said she was there but she didn't really put too much thought into it.

Forgotten Home

キミの記憶
Artemis cocked her head, unsure of who he was talking to. She didn't figure that he was talking to her but she was just unsure.

silent whisper

there lived a certain man in russia long ago
He asks her trying to make conversation as they walk to the restaurant “so how come your at that school what’s your powers”

Forgotten Home

キミの記憶
"W-Well, um..." She was always a little embarrassed to talk about her powers. She looked away and said, "I can create shield thingies... and I can heal other people... I'm pretty bad at fighting, though..."

silent whisper

"you have a very powerful gift whether or not you fight with but be proud of it and use it for something else if you don't want to fight" he opens the restaurant door and sits down at a table

Forgotten Home

キミの記憶
She nodded and followed him along, smiling brightly after this compliment. She sat down across from him. "What about you, sir? What can you do?"

Forgotten Home

キミの記憶
"I'd love some, but um, don't really expect much at first..." Cut to the memory of Artemis trying out a bow and not even being able to pull the string back. She chuckled nervously and ran a hand through her hair.

silent whisper

“Believe me I know I was terrible when I was a kid I couldn’t even put the arrow in the bow “ he chuckles “it’s all in the practice”

Forgotten Home

キミの記憶
"Err, alright, thanks." She looked down a bit and stayed silent. An awkward silence fills between her and him, at least for her.

Miasmith17

Tiki spots on!
The news playing agian:"we just received video that karen page is the kidnapped victim at the fish factory....."

Miasmith17

Tiki spots on!
Lily moved away from mark following the sounds of daredevil stick tapping agianst the wall, she went behind a large crate and touch her necklace changing into white archer

White archer stayed quiet as two arm men enter the room, she glance over at mark hoping he would hide by now
Swift_Phoenix Swift_Phoenix

Miasmith17

Tiki spots on!
White archer watch as daredevil jump near the two men and fights them
She rush over and dodge the punch before kicking the stomach causing the second man to crash into the wall

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)