• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
“Okay,” Mark responded to Richard talking about the time he’d come in. “We usually have pretty late nights too, so.” He shrugged.
“Who’s Tim?” Swift asked the two brothers.

Mitch says "Yeah i guess that would be a good idea" he gets up and waits for her as he wanted to still hang with her
Lily heads over to the admin office finding the club list on a thumbtack board:"science, math, archery, fencing, book club...."

Richard rubs the back of his head."Right, well Tim is my little adoptive brother and Damian's adoptive older brother." He explains."Just another one of us." He nods. Swift_Phoenix Swift_Phoenix

Richard looking surprised."You're grinning? Who are you and what have you done with Damian?" He laughs as it was just a joke."Though what's with that look on your face, it's like Tim when he's planning to prank."

Damian frowned.
”I hate Drake’s pranks,” he muttered. Hearing Mark ask about Drake, he shrugged.
”He’s a bit annoying,” he added, after Grayson gave a quick explanation.

Richard laughs."You're one to talk Damian." He stretches."So you ready to go? We've got things to grab and maybe we could Mitch that idea for a club to Bruce."

Damian nodded.
”Sure. I’m pretty sure Father will approve,” Damian replied, a smile on his face.

Richard gives him a small pat on the back."Then let's get going, before it gets too late and Bruce leaves." He starts walking.

Richard walked beside his brother."If there's not gymnastics club I would like to start one, might seem kinda dumb to you but it'll help keep me flexible." He nods."Or maybe a gaming club perhaps, probably would get more people on that."

Richard walked beside his brother."If there's not gymnastics club I would like to start one, might seem kinda dumb to you but it'll help keep me flexible." He nods."Or maybe a gaming club perhaps, probably would get more people on that."

Damian nodded.
”I could see you in a gymnastics club. It’ll keep you in shape for....” Damian was about to say patrol, but realized that it probably wasn’t a good idea.
”I’d join your gaming club. Drake will probably join too,” he added.

Richard smiled and held his fist out to Damian."That'd be cool with me to do that, I think he'll probably join us sooner or later and maybe Babs herself." He shrugs."So far it's just you and me here, but maybe you should try out gymnastics? It could make you more flexible."

Damian nodded.
”I’m pretty sure I’ll succeed at gymnastics,” Damian replied, a smile on his face.
”I think plenty of people will join us. The lack of activities at this school seem dull.”

Richard smirks."Oh yeah? Okay do the splits or do a flip." He challenges him, he was wondering how flexible the kid could be."I'm sure of it, we'll get people joining."

Damian nodded.
”Fine.” He hadn’t done a flip in a while, partially because patrol hadn’t required such a flamboyant move. Jumping into the air, he did a quick flip, before landing on his feet, a bit shaky.
”See? I am capable of doing it,” he replied.

Richard applauds the boy in his effort."You could use a bit more practice and you'll improve more." He smiles at him."Shall we go and get the things on the list or talk to Bruce first?"

Damian grinned.
”Alright Grayson. I think we should probably talk to Father first. He’s probably missing our company already,” Damian replied.

Richard laughed."You really think he's missing our company? Let's go." He starts walking to go to the principal's office as that where he assumed Bruce would be.

Damian nodded, following Grayson down the stairs. Seeing the principal‘s office, he walked inside.
”Hello Father. I assumed that you missed the company of Grayson and I.”

Lily looks over the club list trying to figure out how many there are

Richard steps in after Damian, standing behind him."We'd also like to ask for permission to make some new clubs too."

Damian nodded, following Grayson down the stairs. Seeing the principal‘s office, he walked inside.
”Hello Father. I assumed that you missed the company of Grayson and I.”
Bruce looked up at them:"ah boys, i have what can i do for you...?"
Richard steps in after Damian, standing behind him."We'd also like to ask for permission to make some new clubs too."
He thinks about it and asks them curious:"what clubs do you have in mind?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back