• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
Damian nodded.
”I’m going to sneak out, regardless. There’s no way anyone‘s gonna keep me cooped up in this place,” Damian replied. After feeling all four walls, he pressed the ’door’ once more. It didn’t open. He gave it another firm push. It still didn’t open. Damian leaned against the door. Nothing happened.
”Damn it... Grayson, I need help opening this door,” Damian muttered.

Richard goes over to help him with that door, he pushes at it."We're going to need to fix that." He tries again before kicking it to get it to open."Its a stubborn secret door."

Damian gave a sigh of relief as the door swung open.
”Thank goodness... I thought we were going to be stuck in here,” he said, stepping outside.

Richard steps out of the room."Which is why we need to fix that door so let's put that on the list." He takes note of it, he closes the door behind him."Let's go."

Swift and Mark almost didn’t catch Richard’s offer; they were watching Lily, Mitch and Kaito. “Yeah, you guys go ahead, we’ll catch up.” They took a detour to stop by their rooms, putting their Arrow suits into their backpacks for easier access, and then went to find their two new friends. They met on the third floor, just as Richard was saying ‘let’s go’ to his brother. “Did we miss anything?” Mark said.

Richard looks behind him at Swift and Mark, he wasn't suppose to tell others about the secret room."Nope, we were just exploring a bit and goofing off." He explains to them."What about you two?" He asks them.

Mitch just ignores Kaito "Ok don't know how you fell for that clown before, doesn't seem like he treats people right"
Damian nodded, placing his hand into his pocket. Putting on his eyemask, he could see a strange mechanism inside. Part of the wall was serving as a door. Firmly pressing the wall, the door popped open. Damian grinned at Grayson, before walking inside.
((Do you know anything about the room? I wouldn’t have known about its existence if @Miasmith17 didn’t tell me))
(Its mainly like a secret classroom)

Lily look at mitch:"well he is my main friend...."

Btw the batcave is under the principal office, the way to get to it requires a certain item in the office ;) though i doubt bruce would just let anyone in it)

(I mean, Damian and Grayson would probably know of its existence and how to get there, since they’re usual occupants of the Batcave. On the other hand, other students are probably oblivious to it.)

Damian nodded, watching Grayson close the door. Seeing the twins, he hoped that they hadn’t seen anything. Thankfully, they seemed oblivious. Damian gave a sigh of relief.

(They should probably know about it)

Richard smiles his charming smile at the three of them."So what should we go do now?" He leans down to whisper to Damian."We'll work on those items tonight then." He tells him.

(They should probably know about it)

Richard smiles his charming smile at the three of them."So what should we go do now?" He leans down to whisper to Damian."We'll work on those items tonight then." He tells him.

Damian nodded.
”Are there any clubs here?” Damian asked the twins.

Richard pulls out his phone to make a small list and he sends it as a text to Damian's phone."Yeah I also question if theres any clubs here." He nods.

Feeling his phone vibrate in his pocket, Damian gave Grayson a small nod.
”If there aren’t any clubs, I plan to create my own. Perhaps an Entrepreneurship Club. Or a Sword-Fighting Club,” Damian replied. Or an animal advocacy club.

Richard stretches."I'd like gymnastics club though Damian are you sure you dont want a pet club? You've got alot of pets and it's less dangerous then a sword club." He nudges him.

Damian nodded.
”A pet club sounds nice. But I don’t want to imply that any shapeshifters are Pete’s,” he said, giving a nod to the twins.

Richard shrugs."They could just share an enjoyment of animals, I love animals so you have some people to back you up on that club." He smiles at the boy.

“oh don’t worry about that,” Mark reassured Damian. “We actually love pets so we’re with you on that.”
“But if you do eventually end up in a sword club, you can invite us to that too.” Swift grinned.

Richard nods."Well there you go, you've got some people here for a pet club and even a sword club." He gestures to them."Don't be surprised if I come in to our dorm late Mark." He tells him.

Damian grinned.
“Great. I’ve already gotten four members in my club.“ Damian began to think of world domination plans. If recruiting people for clubs sounded that easy, maybe he could run for student body president. According to his research, that was the most powerful student leadership position, right?

Richard looking surprised."You're grinning? Who are you and what have you done with Damian?" He laughs as it was just a joke."Though what's with that look on your face, it's like Tim when he's planning to prank."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back