• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
Richard walks beside him."So anything you want to do?" He was going to let Damian pick what they could do while they have some free time to spare."If you want to do something,"
Damian shrugged.
”I’m not sure, Grayson. Is there anything interesting at this school?” He asked curiously.
”Like clubs and such,” he added.

Richard shrugs."I'm sure there is or we just suggest it to Bruce to get some clubs started." He nods at the boy, he looks around."Maybe theres some secret rooms or climb a tree Damian."

Hearing the mention of a secret room, Damian grinned.
”Grayson... I think I found something on the third floor,” he replied.

Richard stops on his tracks at that."Oh yeah? Well then let's go check it out." He nods."You lead fhe way."

Richard followed after him, he was curious about this secret room and it was no surprise that Damian had been snooping around the place.

Walking to the third floor, Damian stopped in his tracks, before pointing at a wall.
”The secret room‘s in there,” he whispered, pointing to the wall. Leaning closer to his brother, Damian decided that it would be best if he told Grayson how he had found it.
”I used my mask. According to my Robin eye mask, there’s a hidden room there,” he replied.

Richard looks at him with a nod."Are you allowed to be using that here? Frankly I don't know..." He shrugs, he kicks the wall a little."Huh, how are we going to open it..."

Damian shook his head.
”I don’t think I’m supposed to... But no one saw me,” he replied. Watching Grayson kick the wall, he frowned.
”Maybe there’s a code of some sort... Maybe a knocking pattern,” Damian suggested, tapping the wall a few times.
”I can feel that the wall is hollow... There’s definitely a room inside of some sort,” Damian added.

Richard sighs."If this wasn't a school or public place I'd try breaking through the wall." He looks around and nudges Damian."You should take out the mask and find out how to open it, no one else is here."

Damian nodded, placing his hand into his pocket. Putting on his eyemask, he could see a strange mechanism inside. Part of the wall was serving as a door. Firmly pressing the wall, the door popped open. Damian grinned at Grayson, before walking inside.
((Do you know anything about the room? I wouldn’t have known about its existence if @Miasmith17 didn’t tell me))

Richard goes with him into the secret room, looking around."Father sure does like his secret rooms." He whistled and he smiled down at Damian."We could make this like a hangout place for us."
(No, we could probably improvise since she didnt say much more other then saying theres a secret room)

Damian nodded, looking around. It was fairly large and empty. He liked the idea of a secret hangout.
”It could be the BatCave... But on this campus,” he suggested, walking around. Maybe this could be a place of privacy, away from Wally‘s energy.

((Ok cool))

Richard smiles a bit."We should get to decorating this place, let's call it the brocave." He laughs at the name as he nudges Damian, walking around the empty room.

Damian nodded.
”Sure... You can name it whatever you want, Grayson. But let’s keep it to ourselves for now, alright?” Damian asked, thinking about how he would decorate the room.

Richard nods understanding that, he puts his hands on his hips."Wonder how we should decorate this place like where we should start? Mayne some posters and our hero symbols on the wall, some bean bags and a mini fridge..." He starts listing things they could put in there.

“A mini fridge of course. Lots of Robin symbols for sure. Perhaps my suit in a display too,” Damian said, already imagining a corner for himself. He turned around and shut the door, to hide the room, just in case someone wandered to the third floor. A dim light turned on, illuminating the room.

Richard puts his hands together, rubbing them."Sounds like a plan then though where are we going to get all that stuff?" He smiles at his little brother."We can handle the suit and symbols on the walls then posters though we got to get a mini fridge and some bean bag chairs to put in here, sneaking them is another thing." He tells him.

“I’ll get some supplies. Are we allowed to leave campus?” Damian asked curiously, running his hand along the wall, secretly hoping to find another secret room.

Richard runs the back of his hand."That I don't know, it's something I wonder too as I would like to still do patrol I'm not aware of all of the rules though we should probably ask." He stands in the middle of the room.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back