• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
Richard let's Damian go first before he speaks."And I would like to suggest a gymnastics club and perhaps even a gaming club too."

Damian paused.
”Well, bringing Goliath does not involve the bringing of dangerous animals. So no.”
Bruce look concern:"i cant allow you to bring him but i will allow the club, same with richards suggestions......"

“You can’t allow Goliath? What type of school is this?” Damian asked, annoyed.
Bruce assure him:"because he would need to be kept on leash and he could scare other students..."

Richard places his hand on Damian's shoulder giving it a small squeeze."I'm sure he'll be okay with the other pets." He smiles."Wait what? Damian no..."

Richard just facepalms."You wonder why people call you a demon..." He mumbles as he lowers his hand."He's our brother dude."

Richard nods."Well yeah because that's why they call you that." He gestures to him."The only one who doesn't call you names is Barbara."

‘Of course. Because Barbara is the only decent person besides Father. And maybe you,” Damian replied a bit cheekily.

Bruce awnsered:"if thats all the business you have then i will continue looking over secruiry footage..."

Richard smiled at that."I'll take that as a compliment then." He gives him a cheeky smile after that."let's go Damian."

Clint nod:"alright see you around richard...."

Lily walks in the hallway of second floor to her dorm a few feet from richards

John walked quickly into school knowing that he was late. John picked up Frances and walked into the main office and just stood there panting. "John Wilkens" John said still huffing. Frances was playing with her dads loose hairs. John was surprised to see his best friend/ his crush Alexander. John waved at Alexander, but he didn't seem to see him. Frances started to get fussy so John lightly rocked her in his arms until she fell asleep.

John walked quickly into school knowing that he was late. John paicked up Frances and walked into the main office and just stood there panting. "John Wilkens" John said still huffing. Frances was playing with her dads loose hairs. John was surprised to see his best friend/ his crush Alexander. John waved at Alexander, but he didn't seem to see him. Frances started to get fussy so John lightly rocked her in his arms until she fell asleep.
Clint looked up at him:"here is your schedule we dont have a daycare center here at the moment...." he hands him schedule and keys to dorm

Clint looked up at him:"here is your schedule we dont have a daycare center here at the moment...." he hands him schedule and keys to dorm
"thats fine i can take care of her thank you" John walked into the hallway where Alexander noticed him. Frances was holding Johns hand and once she saw Alexander she let go of his hand and ran to Alexander. Alexander smiled and picked up Frances. Alexander won't admit it but he had a crush on John for a while now and just couldn't find the right time to tell him. "she's gotten bigger" Alexander said with a smile on his face. John just smiled and lightly jogged over to the two and said "she's only two Alex"

"thats fine i can take care of her thank you" John walked into the hallway where Alexander noticed him. Frances was holding Johns hand and once she saw Alexander she let go of his hand and ran to Alexander. Alexander smiled and picked up Frances. Alexander won't admit it but he had a crush on John for a while now and just couldn't find the right time to tell him. "she's gotten bigger" Alexander said with a smile on his face. John just smiled and lightly jogged over to the two and said "she's only two Alex"
Clint look at the other guy before they went into the hallway:"are you attending as well?"

Clint look at the other guy before they went into the hallway:"are you attending as well?"
Alex nodded "yeah sorry I forgot to sign in" Alex walked over to the Main office desk with Frances still in his arms. John went to his dorm while alexander signed in. Alex sighed "Mr. Clint do you know how to tell someone you love them?" Alex asked.

Alex nodded "yeah sorry I forgot to sign in" Alex walked over to the Main office desk with Frances still in his arms. John went to his dorm while alexander signed in. Alex sighed "Mr. Clint do you know how to tell someone you love them?" Alex asked.
Clint raise a brow:"well i would just straight out tell them despite risking anything, otherwise take them on a date and tell them...." hands him schedule and keys

"You will be rooming by yourself for a bit"

Clint raise a brow:"well i would just straight out tell them despite risking anything, otherwise take them on a date and tell them...." hands him schedule and keys

"You will be rooming by yourself for a bit"
Alexander looked at Frances and then back at Clint "thank you" Alexander walked to johns dorm and opened it and saw that john was already comfortable. (can you be Alexander please it's kind of hard being two people at once for me) Frances ran up to her dad squealing happily. "why hello there sweetie" John said to Frances

Alexander looked at Frances and then back at Clint "thank you" Alexander walked to johns dorm and opened it and saw that john was already comfortable. (can you be Alexander please it's kind of hard being two people at once for me) Frances ran up to her dad squealing happily. "why hello there sweetie" John said to Frances
Sure i guess but i think its easier for crushes to be others who are in the group)
Alexander looked at john:"we should um find a daycare for her....and maybe someone to babysit when we go to the park later?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back