• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings make new friends but keep the old

rainywrites

Rainy writes but dislikes fights
Hi, I'm rainy!

i've made a lot of friends and done a lot of rps here on rpn! however, I decided it was probably time to post an official interest check. just PM me if you'd be interested in anything I list here, and i'd be excited to get a thread going with you! but please read everything in the guidelines section before you pm me, there's some important stuff in here <3

GUIDELINES
  • okay so first off i'm not the biggest fan of romance so any rp we do will be platonic. if you only rp romance, I respect you, but I don't think our rp tastes are going to align. so... yeah.
  • i noticed this is in a lot of people's pet peeves but it's something about me, i don't usually play boys. i'm a girl, I like playing characters I can relate to. I don't mind who i'm playing against, boy, girl, whatever, but i'll probably be playing a girl.
  • I, as an LGBT person with a disability, might play an LGBT person or a disabled person. if you have a problem with the LGBT community or a problem with disabled people, don't hit up my dms. just don't.
  • oh, I don't mind one-liners but I really vastly prefer literally anything else. spelling doesn't have to be perfect, but i do love writing paragraph or multi para replies. i match you.
okay, that's over. you're welcome to not read the rest of this in it's entirety, because these are different sinerios and stuff i'm into. if you see anything that gels with you, just HMU and we can get started!!!

fandoms: Marvel, Renegades, Lucifer, Percy Jackson, The Hunger Games, Scythe, and there's a bunch of other ones too.i've read a lot of YA dystopian books so if you want to see if i've read or seen something you're more than welcome to!!! i am not a fan of: kpop, real life people rp, or animae

original worlds:

kingdom: whether i'm playing a princess or a servant or a theif, we can totally flesh out what you want to do. perhaps there's a rebellion going on, and one of our characters is a loyalist whilst the other is secretly a rebel? perhaps our characters are royals from different kingdoms, friends or forced to pretend to be? perhaps one of our characters was caught stealing from the other's castle, and now they're in trouble? so many options! if any speak to you, lmk.

supernatural creatures: now, there are so many ways we could take this. vampires, werewolves, changelings, fairies, angels, demons, whatever, there's so many ways we could play this. one of us could even be human while the other isn't! we could be two different species, or two of the same species. perhaps one character's whole race was wiped out, them being the last to flee the territory and trying to make it to safety. perhaps the two races have been raised to hate each other, and our characters are unlikely friends? perhaps they're on the same side, and it's them against the world? lmk! i have other ideas too but this is getting too long so if you have any other ideas i totally can talk to you.

futuristic i'd love to come with you into dms and discuss this. we could do post apocylypse, or dystopian. if you have any ideas of what type of world we could do, i'd love it!

I have a thought or two to share that might be of interest, if you're willing to risk the long conversation that might follow :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back