• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Main OOC

Other
Here
Updated Checklist:

• Add Seraphina Aeritheos' CS to the cast section as Kayso Kayso
  • Edit together and post the final secret meeting post in Roadalia that has been sitting in my inbox since the last iteration of the RP. This will finally finish that scene.
  • Will reread every IC post in every thread so I know just exactly where everyone is again. Finally caught up! This reads so nicely guys! It's like a book!
  • Add Kayso Kayso CS of Hanen and Sumai This is in process!
  • Update Cast Section so that Spacing Out Spacing Out is playing Seraphina
  • Bump Collaboration post with Zooks Zooks as Rufus and his father
  • Write back to good ol Boss Cat Orikanyo Orikanyo in our Queen and Eliza post. (Getting started on this today which is Thursday. It's coming very soon!)
  • Bumping PM with Tice Tice and finding my place.
  • Helping Kayvan Kayvan with his first post. This is in process! More to come Thursday bud!
  • Get up the Wildlife threads for each nation.
  • Get up the Religion threads for each nation.
  • Get up the Factions threads for each nation.
  • Open a PM with the Co-GMs Kayso Kayso DemetrioMachete DemetrioMachete Deathchart Deathchart Opaque Artifex Opaque Artifex so we can really begin to talk about the future of the RP, possible story-lines, and what roles each of you will take as GMs.
  • Responding to FadingDaisies FadingDaisies
  • Responding to Kayso Kayso and Opaque Artifex Opaque Artifex for the prison break collab in Libertia.
  • Finding my place as Vanse D'Enishora and possibly posting so Gradous13 Gradous13 and Opaque Artifex Opaque Artifex can continue as their characters in this story-line.
  • Begin handing out lore writing assignments to those that want them. (Please, please volunteer lol)
  • Open PM with yoikes yoikes for the Leonard Roadalia and Holy Knight Thera collab!
  • Open PM with Spacing Out Spacing Out for the Seraphina Aeritheos and Miranda collab!

Last edited:
Updated Checklist:

• Bump Collaboration post with Zooks Zooks as Rufus and his father
  • Write back to good ol Boss Cat Orikanyo Orikanyo in our Queen and Eliza post. (Getting started on this today which is Thursday. It's coming very soon!)
  • Bumping PM with Tice Tice and finding my place.
  • Helping Kayvan Kayvan with his first post. This is in process! More to come Thursday bud!
  • Get up the Wildlife threads for each nation.
  • Open a PM with the Co-GMs Kayso Kayso DemetrioMachete DemetrioMachete Deathchart Deathchart Opaque Artifex Opaque Artifex so we can really begin to talk about the future of the RP, possible story-lines, and what roles each of you will take as GMs.
  • Responding to FadingDaisies FadingDaisies
  • Responding to Kayso Kayso and Opaque Artifex Opaque Artifex for the prison break collab in Libertia.
  • Finding my place as Vanse D'Enishora and possibly posting so Gradous13 Gradous13 and Opaque Artifex Opaque Artifex can continue as their characters in this story-line.
  • Begin handing out lore writing assignments to those that want them. (Please, please volunteer lol) Been handing these out to a couple people. Don't hesitate to ask to help!
  • Open PM with yoikes yoikes for the Leonard Roadalia and Holy Knight Thera collab!
  • Open PM with Spacing Out Spacing Out for the Seraphina Aeritheos and Miranda collab!
  • Help Dominaiscna Dominaiscna get started.
  • Edit my own CS to fix a ton of typos I found.
  • Fix an inconsistency in the timeline pointed out to me by the lovely Dominaiscna Dominaiscna
  • Respond to Tice Tice in our collab.
  • Add the Parshumese language created by the lovely Kayso Kayso
  • Get back up the Heralds of Death thread
  • Add Kildra culture description to Six Nations Thread

Last edited:
Hey all "Im back" as in "Im back but going to be working really late so I will find you all tomorrow"

That's great. archur archur is working on a first post that you'll be able to respond to as Artyom. I'll try to get some Vanse stuff up this weekend so, we can continue that too.

Also annoying request, but can we change Kira's First name? I ask because, I don't know how I missed this until now, but there's already an important NPC named Kira whose name is in a ton of posts already. Sorry :X

That's great. archur archur is working on a first post that you'll be able to respond to as Artyom. I'll try to get some Vanse stuff up this weekend so, we can continue that too.

Also annoying request, but can we change Kira's First name? I ask because, I don't know how I missed this until now, but there's already an important NPC named Kira whose name is in a ton of posts already. Sorry :X

2f7.jpg

Sure...that...is...fine...

So ive found a few that I like, probably gonna go with the first one

Kaiya
Sonya
Reine

Still, what do yall think?

They're all pretty great. Althouh Reine, for whatever reason, feels pretty T'Odis to me.

Again, sorry to ask you to do this. If I changed the original Kira's name, I'd have to search it out in so many goddamn posts. I'll change yours for you though when you decide.

Updates to the RP:

• Added a Culture Description for Kildra in the Six Nations thread (Need volunteers to help write one for Indoria, Parshum, Libertia, and T'Odis). Also fixed typos and some small inconsistencies (Such as the Queen of Roadalia being named Gayana Dasa not Gayana Dasana, and Emperor Varxas being a supercentenarian, not an octogenarian). Will also eventually change it so that it states that the mysterious Miranda's influence is the reason for the recent executions, not Gayana's long term mental illness (which of course plays some part).
  • Added a Parshum and T'Odis language thread. Removed the T'Odis alphabet/transliteration from the Six Nations thread. It is now found in the T'Odis Language thread in the T'Odis sub-forum. Kayso Kayso created Parshumese (Looks very difficult at first but she has agreed to help anyone who wishes to use it)
  • Got up all the currently created Wildlife profiles. If you wish to create an animal for Azae, feel free to run a rough idea by me for approval before writing a profile.
  • All currently created Important People (NPCs) profiles are up. I need help writing more so please feel free to volunteer.
  • My to-do checklist has been updated. Not many items left!

Last edited:
Updated Checklist:

• Edit my own CS to fix a ton of typos I found.
  • Add Kayso's written profile for the "Kildran Forest Bear"
  • Add Kayso's written profile for Queen Marie Hildren (King Anthony II's first wife).
  • Add Khadame Khadame written profile for Holy Knights of Azae Rabiah Alowolo and Ashlynne Bennet
  • Edit Queen Gayana Dasa of Roadalia's mini profile in the Six Nations Thread to state that Miranda's influence has been the cause of recent executions.
  • Read Cosmo Cosmo 's first post.
  • Read Gradous13 Gradous13 's post.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back