• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Main OOC

Other
Here

King Ad Rock

Abednego
Roleplay Availability
This thread is for Out Of Character discussion pertaining to the entire RP.
(Also, shenanigans)

1. Be Courteous
2. Be Respectful
3. Be Attractive (on the inside)
4. Casual Cursing Is Encouraged​

Last edited:
Not sure if I can be attractive on teh inside, Im quite evil.. you see, my Panzer is a Tiger, my other Panzer is a Mercedes.....

(Stoked btw)

Also.... "Casual cursing" what is this? This is something I don't understand as I go all in for the cursing of words....or not at all....

It's nice to finally have this back on track after several months. Can't wait to pick up from where I left off.

Not sure if I can be attractive on teh inside, Im quite evil.. you see, my Panzer is a Tiger, my other Panzer is a Mercedes.....

(Stoked btw)

Also.... "Casual cursing" what is this? This is something I don't understand as I go all in for the cursing of words....or not at all....

Casual in restraint ;)

So here's an update on the process of fixing things:

-I completely restored the Six Nations thread to it's former glory with never before seen pictures. it is located in the main forum.

Here's what I'm trying next:

-Finding the cast section from the archives then copying and pasting it here.
-Making an IC for each nation sub-forum (T'Odis and Parshum must share a sub-forum since we are only allowed 5 at first)

It's nice to finally have this back on track after several months. Can't wait to pick up from where I left off.

Same here. Although it might take a bit. Still fixing everything. If you know anyone around on site who may be interested also feel free to advertise. I left the RP open for other non members to read.

Last edited:
Just swap out his mace with a whip and that will fit Klaus perfectly.

"You've all been severely overdue for your weekly whippings~!"

I'm finishing getting the timeline up now. Then I'll work on the Cast Section.

All lore material will be found in the main forum.

Hey, how does the Six nations thread look guys? Can you see everything on your end? Images work? If anyone can show me a screen shot I'd appreciate it.

Looks good me me (using Chrome)

Wow, it's really wide on chrome. As long as all the images work and its neat and organized, I'm happy.

Also, now that the timeline, world map, and six nations threads are up, I suggest that everyone:

Kayso Kayso
DemetrioMachete DemetrioMachete
Zooks Zooks
Deathchart Deathchart
Opaque Artifex Opaque Artifex
Gradous13 Gradous13
Orikanyo Orikanyo
Khadame Khadame

Tice Tice

Should read these threads over again since it's been so long, just to reacquaint themselves with the world and the material. Especially the moderators.

I will be posting the Cast Section (character sheets) tonight and working on restoring them to their former glory. I will also try to get up the plot overview thread before hitting the hay.

Just finished the Cast Section for now. Have a few stashed in case others still return. Check to see if I missed yours and let me know if I did.

Put the arcsidian back into the game for now, I'll be working on a new character shortly.
I also would like to know if I can apply any changes to arcsidian or add anything new.

Just want to give everyone an update on where we're at. I have finished the Cast Section (except for Kayvan Kayvan which I'm putting up now) I'm now currently working on getting the ICs for each nation sub forum up and finished. I'm simultaneous doing both Libertia and Indoria. From there, I will move on to Kildra and Roadalia. I'll finish up T'Odis last. I'm thinking I will get it all done by/over the weekend.

Also, welcome our newest member: Ms. Sparrow Ms. Sparrow

She is making a character to join us all as we speak! Give her a warm hello!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back