• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Main OOC

Other
Here
So I figured I'd start doing my wonderful checklists that I used to do to let everyone know what I'm currently working on and when I will get to it. There is no time frame for any of this, but know that I will try to be as speedy as possible (definitely much more then I was in the past). This is to let you all know where the order of things are:

• Continue my Ziek, Mhisri, Kael, Adam, and Abraxas post in Jakka's Crossing, Libertia. About to get us to the prison finally! This is begun! Woo!
  • Read Kayvan Kayvan post that he PM'd me.
  • Add Kael Gilgrend's CS to the cast section as Opaque Artifex Opaque Artifex
  • Add Seraphina Aeritheos' CS to the cast section as Kayso Kayso
  • Edit together and post the final secret meeting post in Roadalia that has been sitting in my inbox since the last iteration of the RP. This will finally finish that scene.
  • Will reread every IC post in every thread so I know just exactly where everyone is again.
  • Write back to good ol Boss Cat Orikanyo Orikanyo in our Queen and Eliza post.
  • Get up the Wildlife threads for each nation.
  • Get up the Religion threads for each nation.
  • Get up the Factions threads for each nation.
  • Open a PM with the Co-GMs Kayso Kayso DemetrioMachete DemetrioMachete Deathchart Deathchart Opaque Artifex Opaque Artifex so we can really begin to talk about the future of the RP, possible story-lines, and what roles each of you will take as GMs.
  • Begin handing out lore writing assignments to those that want them. (Please, please volunteer lol)

Last edited:
Well my fine friend, I do believe we're waiting on your response to DemetrioMachete DemetrioMachete , are we not?

And I'd love some help writing NPC profiles. Think you can handle such a thing?
I wrote Avani's first because I wanted to quickly get the ideas out of my head, I'm working on Jin's rn.

I'd be fine with writing the profiles! I'll be gone and available only every two days or so starting Thursday so just tell me which ones you need and I'll send them to you in the time I'm there.

duergar duergar has gotten her wonderful character sheet up! Check it out, it's amazing!

Also, welcome our newest member: Spacing Out Spacing Out !

Lol, i'm just kidding! It's Robyn Banks! She has come back to us with a new name!!

Updated Checklist:

• Read Kayvan Kayvan post that he PM'd me.
  • Add Kael Gilgrend's CS to the cast section as Opaque Artifex Opaque Artifex
  • Add Seraphina Aeritheos' CS to the cast section as Kayso Kayso
  • Edit together and post the final secret meeting post in Roadalia that has been sitting in my inbox since the last iteration of the RP. This will finally finish that scene.
  • Will reread every IC post in every thread so I know just exactly where everyone is again.
  • Add Kayso Kayso CS of Hanen and Sumai This is in process!
  • Update Cast Section so that Spacing Out Spacing Out is playing Seraphina
  • Bump Collaboration post with Zooks Zooks as Rufus and his father
  • Write back to good ol Boss Cat Orikanyo Orikanyo in our Queen and Eliza post.
  • Bumping PM with Tice Tice and finding my place.
  • Helping Kayvan Kayvan with his first post.
  • Get up the Wildlife threads for each nation.
  • Get up the Religion threads for each nation.
  • Get up the Factions threads for each nation.
  • Open a PM with the Co-GMs Kayso Kayso DemetrioMachete DemetrioMachete Deathchart Deathchart Opaque Artifex Opaque Artifex so we can really begin to talk about the future of the RP, possible story-lines, and what roles each of you will take as GMs.
  • Responding to @shaded Rose
  • Responding to Kayso Kayso and Opaque Artifex Opaque Artifex
  • Finding my place as Vanse D'Enishora and possibly posting so Gradous13 Gradous13 and Opaque Artifex Opaque Artifex can continue as their characters in this storyline.
  • Begin handing out lore writing assignments to those that want them. (Please, please volunteer lol)

If I'm missing anything or anybody, don't hesitate to let me know and I'll add it. I know this looks like A LOT but I'm going to do my damnedest to try to get everything you see here done by Sunday night/Monday. I'm feeling very motivated.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back