• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Main OOC

Other
Here
Hey, I will be gone for training from the 15th through the 22nd maybe 23rd, dunno if I will have phone reception or not....yarp

Hey, I will be gone for training from the 15th through the 22nd maybe 23rd, dunno if I will have phone reception or not....yarp

That should honestly be no problem. I'm hoping to have all the in character threads finish by the end of the weekend so that we can begin to try and remember where we all left off at and also recap everything that's happened. I'm hoping that's not just wishful thinking.

But your character wasn't tied up with anyone else's yet (besides Vance, but I will be taking him up and I can easily wait) so that should be no issue.

We will welcome you back when you return!

I have one suggestion! I know there is a historical timeline but I think we ought to have another timeline for important global events (a future timeline) to help everybody orient themselves. In every religion on earth the Apocalypse is brought upon with the breaking of certain seals which ought to be important events like assassination of important figures or the rise or fall of certain nations or even wars that stretch for fixed number of days or years like a 33 year war! Any events that raises the potential for more interesting interaction between players.These events could act as gravity points for everybody so that we all move towards a unified end.

Just a suggestion though!

I have one suggestion! I know there is a historical timeline but I think we ought to have another timeline for important global events (a future timeline) to help everybody orient themselves. In every religion on earth the Apocalypse is brought upon with the breaking of certain seals which ought to be important events like assassination of important figures or the rise or fall of certain nations or even wars that stretch for fixed number of days or years like a 33 year war! Any events that raises the potential for more interesting interaction between players.These events could act as gravity points for everybody so that we all move towards a unified end.

Just a suggestion though!

That's actually an excellent idea. The only difference I would say would be we try to keep it esoteric and vague so that it doesn't spoil too many plot points for others. As there are some people in the role play who really like to be surprised about plot developments.

Like you said, it would be great for people to have certain events that they could work their character towards if it interests them.

Once I have finished bringing back all the old threads from The Archives, I will bring it up with the Co-GMs to see how we can implement it.

Also, I'm opening up co GM positions to any of the original cast, which includes you too of course. Just thought I would throw that out there in case you were interested. All co GM's will be assigned to different Nation sub forums. GM's will answer specific questions when I'm not around, and will have the final say on many things as a group (with my input being the only possible veto)

Once we are out of the gate and going I plan on bringing in some new blood. I will then also open up a process where people can apply to be a sort of sub moderator. They will be under everybody who's already a co GM, helping them in anything that they can.

Welcome two other new members: Gabriel Forfax Gabriel Forfax & KingofAesir KingofAesir !

I have also gotten quite a bit done this weekend. Cast Section finished for the most part (Still got to get up archur archur CS and an addition for Kayvan Kayvan , will get to that today) Also got the ICs for Indoria and Libertia finished. Working on Kildra now as I write this.

Hope everyone had a wonderful weekend!

I also got a nice information section finished for us with a nice image and our wonderful theme song for the RP! check it out!

So my pc said "O hai Gradous! Just want to let you know, number one fuck you :3 and number two, I've decided to boycott the internet! How neat is that?" So yarp, no pc shit for me until I figure out way tf it wont connect to my wifi...

So my pc said "O hai Gradous! Just want to let you know, number one fuck you :3 and number two, I've decided to boycott the internet! How neat is that?" So yarp, no pc shit for me until I figure out way tf it wont connect to my wifi...

You have to give it kisses. Kisses fix everything.

Alright everyone. IC is 97% done. I have two long posts left to do of Opaque Artifex Opaque Artifex and Kayso Kayso in T'Odis and then we are completely caught up. Go ahead and start reading if you want to get caught up. From there I will start to put back up NPC profiles in the appropriate nation sub-forums and messaging in PMs of unfinished collaboration posts. Eventually I'll get the wildlife profiles back up as well.

Also welcome our two newest members if you have not done so yet in the discord:

MorgathosTheRussian MorgathosTheRussian & duergar duergar !

Glad to have you guys join us!

Deathchart Deathchart
DemetrioMachete DemetrioMachete
archur archur
Gabriel Forfax Gabriel Forfax
Gradous13 Gradous13
High Moon High Moon
KingofAesir KingofAesir
Kayso Kayso
Kayvan Kayvan
Khadame Khadame
Tice Tice
Ms. Sparrow Ms. Sparrow
Opaque Artifex Opaque Artifex
Orikanyo Orikanyo
FadingDaisies FadingDaisies
yoikes yoikes
Zooks Zooks
duergar duergar
MorgathosTheRussian MorgathosTheRussian
Avari Avari
Whisker Whisker

Hello all! I have finally, finally finished the entire IC post transfer (especially thanks to Khadame Khadame ). You can now go to any sub-forum IC and read through it to get up to date with where we are in story. I still have NPC/Animal/Faction/Relgion profiles to get up, but we can certainly start posting now! We're pretty much ready to get started! I'll PM in any collaboration posts that I am a part of that never got up due to the hiatus tomorrow. We can really get the ball rolling this weekend, just like I promised.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back