• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Magical Misfits of Astral High: A Magic Delinquent RP|| Interest Check

Interested and would like to claim a slot in the wind clan.

Last edited:
It seems the cast is close to 33% done. Slow but steady progress so far, that's all we need.

ykw? I think I bit off more than I can chew, so I'm going to have to pull out of this one. I'm sorry!

This still open? I'm interested :)

And would ice magic fall in the water clan?

Also what about have two magics? (just a question not really that interested in this idea)

Pretty sure earth/fire falls under that
I wanna say that isn't always the case. Metal can be its own type when the setting allows it. I feel this setting would allow for metal based magic. Earth feels more like what you'd classify as Ground Manipulation and rock throwing. Fire feels like fire and heat.

Yet both fire and earth can Manipulate magma

I wanna say that isn't always the case. Metal can be its own type when the setting allows it. I feel this setting would allow for metal based magic. Earth feels more like what you'd classify as Ground Manipulation and rock throwing. Fire feels like fire and heat.

Yet both fire and earth can Manipulate magma
(Please don't nerd emoji me when I say this)

Stuff like avatar has 4 types, but people can specialize what they want to learn. This is seen in the show.
Fire -Lava bending

Water -Blood Bending -Se-weed bending
Air -Idk lol
Earth- Metal Bending

Users who are viewing this thread

Back