• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Magical Guardian Girls OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
Basically keep an eye on other characters posts and be considerate enough not to leave them behind or bury them in countless IC posts =]

edited

Well my fellow RPers talk to you tomorrow, I am starting to get ready for sleep, if anyone needs me you know what to do =]
Goodnight!

that could actually be like, a synchronized attack or something, between all the magical kiddos, if im being honest here. by the way, whos in which classes?

aw, what? poor uma. its a shame that she doesnt get the luxury of convenient character interaction, but theres probably after-school stuff, right? the people here seem to be old enough to be between eighth and tenth grade, at least, so theres probably room to squeeze most of them into a single class

aw, what? poor uma. its a shame that she doesnt get the luxury of convenient character interaction, but theres probably after-school stuff, right? the people here seem to be old enough to be between eighth and tenth grade, at least, so theres probably room to squeeze most of them into a single class
Yeah. We already have an established Music club, which Kurai is president of, so after school stuff is probably a good way for convenient interactions between characters who aren't in the same classes.

a bit of unasked-for context for kiyoko's bullying, since it isn't quuuuuuuite angst for the sake of angst. while most other students wouldnt know the context, i'm thinking that two or three of some sort of npc student would also be yakuza kids.

since kiyoko's father is a saiko-komon, he would've probably ordered the deaths or injury towards lower-ranking yakuza members who misbehaved or tried to rat the yakuza out. some of the students would be the sons of those lower-ranking members, and hence kiyoko gets the living shit bullied out of her.

Is the boy in case (that she is seeing) Akio? because i assumed the classes would be according to age, as they said those 3 would be on the same class. And then Nami, Saori an Kiyoko in their own class, with Uma also in her own class alongside with Saoris sister.

yee. i was kinda rolling with them being in the same class since she a smart girl and its more convenietn rpwise? though, if theyre just kinda in their own place somewhere, then yeah

Just so ya'll know, I'm prepared for that inevitable moment when Seiko get's manipulated and tricked into switching sides. Time to finish her CS.

sample_e7e70bd890185b47302fbe2945531d29ab405dc3.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Back