• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Magical Guardian girls IC

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here

Just Me.

J the Sleepyhead
"Oh no! No, no, no, no, no!" Nami chanted as she woke up to see it was already eight o'clock. Like so many times before, she had overslept. "Stupid alarm clock! Why didn't it wake me up!" She whiled as she jumped around on one leg while trying to put a knee high sock on the other. She was trying to reach her small bathroom without losing her balance.

Just as she was about to put the sock on successfully Nami slipped on a shirt she had dropped on the floor during the struggle and she tumbled to the ground like a tumbleweed. Nami groaned as she sat up and rubbed her knee "urgh, Nami you clutz. Right! There is no time for complaining" she muttered under her breath and sighed, stood up and continued to hurry around her room to and from one end to another in order to pack things needed for school and get ready.

She ran into the kitchen, grabbed her lunch box and kissed her grandmas cheek who looked at her disapprovingly "Nami my dear, you will have to do something about your oversleeping" she said and Nami smiled "grams I'm in a hurry, let's talk about it after school? Have a nice day!" She yelled over her shoulder just before closing the front door. As soon as she was on the street she started to run in the direction of the school.

It took her a while but eventually, Nami reached the classroom and burst through the door like a mini tornado "I am so, so, so sorry for being late again sensei!" Nami said while bowing and proceeded to hurry to her seat with cherry red cheeks that made her embarrassment very evident.

Last edited by a moderator:
7db1a943367fecb8b25f22aec0371f8c.jpg
Akio Hamada
Cerulean Prince
Akio was already in class, early like always. It was rare that he was late, come rain or shine, walking or getting a lift, he was never late. Maybe it was from his life in the world beyond Earth, beyond little Japan.. Who knows?

A soft sigh escaping his lips, Akio leaned down against a bent arm, absently looking out the window beside which he sat at his desk in the back and started doodling with a pencil. Akio was a ambidextrous, he could write, eat, throw, hit, start with either hand or leg without much issue. The only issue was that his power was returning, he could feel it but at the same time it came with a sense of dread at the prospect of having to talk to strangers, be it older or younger than him, he didn't want to do it.

Akio was bullied, every day, be it his shoes stolen, mean things written on his desk or his notebooks torn up, he dealt with it since he came to this school.. since he started going to school at all.

Baring through classes until lunch was easy, listening and doodling was his speciality, so once the bell rang, Akio was the first one leaving the classroom. Making a b-line for the library. Most of his days were spent there, listening to music in a dusty corner, just like now. He felt anxiety the moment he thought about talking to strangers, he didn't want to further embarrass himself by possibly having a panic attack or passing out while trying to talk to a girl. He wouldn't hear the end of it.

So, putting his headphones on, in a pretty sapphire blue colour, which looked like they were made out of gems and being rather reflective, he began listening to some music, like he did at home to calm his churning stomach..​

Last edited:
Kurai Suzimiya - Flavor Text Because I can't BBCode for the life of me... - Mentions. DuckPrince DuckPrince

Kurai had arrived at class just to avoid speaking to his fellow classmates. He was the president of the Music Club, and as president he always had a few club members pestering with questions they'd know the answer to after thinking about it for a few moments, those and the few fans the Music Club's band had gotten. Apparently his singing was 'masterful', like he wasn't aware of that. Of course Kurai had better musical skill then the other students at this school, he had been taking classes since he was practically in diapers, not to mention the training he'd undergone back home.

Back home... Kurai thought about it all throughout class. His singing had been sounding better lately, had that been a sign? Then again, it could simply just be his voice naturally progressing with all the singing he'd been doing. Still, it was better to be safe then sorry. He took a glance at the boy who had always been bullied, Akio, or so. Kurai wondered if the other was getting their powers back as well, that would prove what he needed to begin the search. Kurai may not have been in any actually 'popular' circles, but he was fairly well liked among most peer groups. He'd have a much easier time searching for the girls then Akio.

The other had always been bullied, and though Kurai had never liked it, he'd never really tried to stop it. The most he had ever done was kick out anyone who assisted with the bullying from the Music Club, though it was a rather bold move, it was only the one and he doubted Akio would have even noticed it. He doubted Akio was even paying attention to Music Club drama. Kurai had really never even tried to get close to him before, if only because he'd thought that getting close could make them a more obvious target for their enemies. That said, with their powers now returning it seemed like now was a good idea to seek him out. After classes ended, Kurai knew exactly where to go.

The library. For some reason the other always escaped to that room. He supposed it was because the library was usually devoid of any and all people during lunch save the librarian eating at her desk. Kurai tapped Akio's headphone to get his attention, before speaking quietly "I think it's time we talk."

Kiyoko Hayashi

One hand shoved into the pocket of her overcoat and the other holding a half-finished Starbucks coffee, Kiyoko unceremoniously slammed the door open with her foot, a disinterested frown etched into her features.

She was, as per the usual, fashionably late.

Glancing over the room quickly, she slinked through the classroom and sat herself at her desk. She plonked down the coffee and rested her chin in her hand.

Yet another "present" on her desk. It was a handful of white flowers, slightly withered, tied together in a plain blue vase; her favorite color, she mused absentmindedly, though the meaning was not lost on her. One might say that it was almost a part of her curriculum.

Kiyoko was not one of those New Age kooks who wasted their time learning the spiritual meanings of garden weeds; though if she were to interpret the plants right now, she reckoned that "fuck off, thanks," was accurate enough of a guess. White flowers are reserved for dead people and people who would be better off dead. She fit into the latter category.

Pushing the vase aside, Kiyoko acknowledged its existence only with a surly grunt, and watched with sleepy eyes as that other kid- the gaijin-looking nerd with the funny hair, she didn't bother to remember his name- busied himself with blasting music into his ears to drown out everything else. Maybe he was going to get his ass bullied again. She wasn't sure what the Music Club president wanted to do with him, though, since she didn't peg him as the type. She wouldn't discount the possibility of him changing overnight, though. People work in strange and mysterious ways.

Kiyoko only watched- slightly wary- as more students began filing into the classroom.​

The sun passed on a string and then finally just barely touched her skin. But suddenly, she opened her eyes, scared. What a strange dream that was... "Wow... its already morning?" - "Hn...."- She grabbed her blankets, soon her eyes were closed again, and she started randomly rolling around her bed, it took her around five minutes, and then she heard the sound of the alarm on her phone. It was VERY early, but it did not matter, once she move the curtains and looked outside at the bright sky, she smiled and stretched out in her pajamas. What a beautiful day!

Now, there was a reason for Saori to wake up as early as that. Everyone in the family share the work around the house, and Saori still had some stuff to do while everyone was still sleeping. First she took out the trash, then feed the dog, clear his small "presents" around the yard, and then clean some dishes that were left in the living room by her parents last night. After that, she took care of her own room, making her bed and setting everything in order. She put up her apron with proud, looked outside with the sun brightening her smile. She was ready.

Sounds were coming from the kitchen. No other alarm in the house was needed, and Saori didnt called anyone. Instead, the smell slowly spread. First, Mrs Mishima felt the smell entering her nose, fresh hot bread in the morning, it made her think on orange juice. On the other hand, there was only one thing able to wake up Mr Mishima in a morning like that, and that was the small of his favorite, traditional, black drip coffee. As for Asuka, Saoris Little sister, she needed something more grabbing, as just the smell of the cooked rice would not be enough without the grilled salmon, powerful, indeed, but so was the dreams of the little girl, she didnt really wanted to get out of that dream, yeah, maybe she would sleep all morning. However, something else was approaching, it just overcame the scent of the salmon completely, took her totally by surprise actually, it was abrupt and deadly; it was bacon.

"Ohayo! Everyone!"- She waited for them in the kitchen, as all her family filled the chairs near the table. Finally, she removed the apron and sat down te eat with her family with a huge smile on her face. That was happiness. "Itadakimasu!"

♪♫♬

Saori went to the mirror for her final touches before leaving for school, adjusting her uniform and brushing her hair one last time. After finishing, she jumped on her light-blue bike, starting her way towards the school. The day was so bright, warm and beautiful, she loved to do that track every morning, there was blossoming trees along the way, and the flowers showed up giving life and color to the street, it seemed like nothing could go wrong, the perfume was on the air that day, it was perfect, almost romantic, it made her want to just close her eyes and feel the air...
"HEY, IDIOT!!! AAH!"

Saori opened her eyes, just in time to turn and just barely avoid to crash on a couple that was passing in the same way. - "IDIOT! S$#*%! DO YOU WANNA DIE?! STUPID KID!!! LOOK WHERE YOU GOING" - "Oops... Sorry!! Sorry! Im very sorry" - She felt embarrassed by that, but didnt stopped smiling. Everything would be okay... if she was a bit more careful. No problem.

That day she was actually one of the first students to arrive. Saori was already at her classroom when her colleagues started to arrive, she greeted them and tried to push some conversation, but most people ignored her, and went by to talk with their respective friends, their respective groups, some of them would rather make fun of her. For some time, she didnt had anyone to talk, it felt a bit lonely, but nothing that would put her down. She anticipated that Nami would be late anyway, all she had to do was wait and suddenly...

Finally someone had arrived, someone who would not ignore her no matter what. In this case, because Saori certainly would not let her ignore her no matter what. "KIYOKO-CHAN" - She yelled in excitement, waving her hand and meeting the girl at the door of their classroom. "Good Morning! How are you?? Is a beautiful day, isnt it?"- She followed Kiyoko inside the classroom, more excited than she should be, very apparently - "Have you received my messages last night? You didnt answered... Well, thats okay, i can show you now!" - Saori could expend entire nights just talking shit on the phone which sometimes forced her friends to cut her just for the sake of getting their time back, or in this case maybe, sleeping. - "Its very funny! You wanna see right? Ah..."

Unfortunately, that talk would be over by the entering of Mrs. Okumura, who told everyone to sit down as she prepared to start the class. That however made a Saori a little bit worried, so she talked to Kiyoko, who sat at her side. - "Kiyoko-chan, thats bad... Nami didnt arrived yet, if she arrives late again, she can have problems, what can we do? What?? Ah.. "- She raised her hand. - "Mrs. Okumura a have a doubt from last week..."- "Leave it to the end of the class, Saori, today we have a lot to do..."- "Ah.. er... sure..."
She lowered her head, this time whispering to Kiyoko. - "Well.. oh.. dammit! Do you have any ideas? We gotta do something!"

But then, more later than sooner, Nami finally arrived, and made Saori give a small laugh in relief, she already pulled the chair from her friend, as it has been already a few years since Saori sits down behind Nami in the classroom. "Hey! Good morning! Aah! I was worried, but you made it! Kiyoko missed you too!"- Saori smiled very happy towards Nami, like that was really no big deal and everything would be alright. Talking to her but not to loud, trying to go unnoticed by everyone else - "I hope you didnt missed your breakfast!"

Last edited:
Kiyoko Hayashi

Slightly terrified, Kiyoko stuttered out a greeting and forced a wide grin, nodding at what she hoped were the appropriate times to nod, being only able to catch bits and pieces of what Saori said. Something about not reading a text? Kiyoko wasn't really one for texting, though she felt a little bad for not responding, supposing that she was likely quite occupied being unconscious. Out of what few friends she had, Saori was easily the most talkative; scratch that, she talked more in one day than the rest of the school in the entire semester. Kiyoko was fairly certain that Saori didn't need to stop to breathe.

Not that Kiyoko really minded all that much, of course. She breathed a relieved sigh as Nami, once again, had decided to arrive just as class started. Whether it was out of the fact that she was a convenient distraction or genuine relief that her friend wasn't killed on her way to school or something like that, Kiyoko couldn't quite say.

"Bakayarou," she greeted in a low voice, an amused smile playing at her lips. There was not a trace of malice in her tone. "You're late again. Did you have to go to the vet because your dog choked on your alarm clock?"​

Akio Hamada
Cerulean Prince
Interacting: K KodomoSekai
Mentioning: /

Akio was busy listening to music when someone tapped on his headphones. Flinching very visibly, Akio gripped his headphones and ducked his head as if expecting to be hit. Maybe he was expecting to be hit.. When no hit came, he took his headphones off slightly and glanced up. His throat ran dry for a moment and Akio would easily look scared from the prospect of having to talk to Kurai... the other prince sent to guide the princesses.

He flinched again when Kurai spoke and lowered his head. "A-about..?" He trailed, swallowing the lump forming in his throat. He could hear his heart in his ears and his own breathing, which was shaky. Why did this have to happen? Why couldn't Kurai just find them on his own? He wasn't necessary. Akio knew he was by far the weakest among those with guardian powers, be it princes or princesses.​

Last edited:
[class=Npicb] width:48%; margin:0 auto; background-image:url('http://oi67.tinypic.com/28jzns1.jpg'); background-size:100%; [/class] [class=MGpicb] width:48%; margin:0 auto; background-image:url('http://oi64.tinypic.com/rjijkh.jpg'); background-size:100%; [/class] [class=N] [/class] [class=MG] [/class] [class=left] width:25%; display:inline-lock; border-radius:40%; border:5px solid white; background-image:url('https://previews.123rf.com/images/alicev1978/alicev19781704/alicev1978170400019/77083072-vector-seamless-cute-background-pattern-illustration-with-unicorn-candy-lollipop-ice-cream-stars-and.jpg'); background-size:cover; [/class] [class=pic] width:90%; margin:0 auto; border-radius:40%; border:8px solid blue; overflow:hidden; [/class] [class=text] border-radius:15px; border:10px double violet; background-color:rgba(255, 255, 255, 0.78); color:blue; display:inline-lock; [/class] [class=title] border-radius:50px; border:6px solid purple; background-image:url('https://thumbs.gfycat.com/ScentedHospitableAmericanmarten-size_restricted.gif'); background-attachment:fixed; color:violet; display:inline-lock; width:80%; margin:0 auto; font-size:300%; [/class] [class=right] float:right; width:65%; text-align:center; [/class] [class=surround] border-radius:25px; border:7px solid hotpink; background-image:url('https://thumbs.gfycat.com/SoulfulDisloyalDassierat-small.gif'); background-size:cover; [/class]

• [div class=surround]
    [div class=right][div class=title]Uma Mahone[/div][div class=text]
    I shot into a sitting position as soon as the bell echoed inside the room. It took me a moment, looking to the right, then to the left, back at the right, blink twice, and only then did my brain recall that there was a loud noise ringing in my ears, and that the way to make it stop was to press that big green button. I set aside Twinkle and Stardust carefully over the violet bedsheet, right in the middle so they wouldn't fall off, then moved out of bed one leg into the pink carpet at a time. The bell just kept ringing and quite frankly was becoming a little annoying. I picked up the pace and stumbled torwards the button, shutting down the alarm. I wondered if there was a way to have the alarm to wake me up, the radiation alarm, the fire alarm and those others being different alarms. I wanted to sleep five more minutes, but the button was so far away from my bed, like five whole steps!

"Good morning everyone." I told the plushies that permeated the room. From the two over my bedsheets leaning on each other like a lovestruck couple watching the sunset, to the ones that decorated the supply shelves and the first closet, as well as the ones sitting against the walls beneath the posters of anime, fashion shows and a few of my own movies. From the cleaning closet to the portable toilet, if I stumbled anywhere I could feel reliably confident that I would drop on something comfy. I was really happy when I was given permission to decorate my own room. Still, if there was one downside, it was having to climb the stairs every morning. Even if they were padded for convenience, even with the rail on the side, it was still a super tiring thing to do right after waking up.

I glanced at the stickers on the helmet before putting it on and starting the journey up. I didn't want to split Twinkle and Stardust up today after they leaned so nicely on each other, so I took Pretty with me instead that day. I giggled a little at the thought of telling this to Pappa. He probably wouldn't even notice the difference. Pappa was very smart, but he couldn't tell Pretty and Twinkle apart.

I pressed the combination and gave the wheel the usual three spins before pushing it open, then reversed the whole thing to close it again from the other side.

"Ah, this really makes me hungry..." My stomach growled in agreement. I patted the metallic door a couple of times, and passed the courtins into the upstairs room. I wished I could sleep here. The bed was a lot fancier, and everything was so frilly and cute, though not nearly as comfy. More importantly, all my most important clothes were here and it had windows!

But when pappa says "no" or mamma says "no", the answer is "no".

I sighed and opened the door the the inter-home hall after changing into my uniform.

. . .

"Oh, honey. Did you sleep well?"

durarara14-1.jpg

Pappa's familiar muffled voice broke the silence as soon as I got to the main mention, bringing a huge smile ot my face.

"Yup! I had a really weird dream today though..."

"I see, I see, that's good. If I'm nto mistaken you had some filming to do later in the afternoon today, correct? Wouldn't want to be half-asleep on set now would we? Though I would be happier if those harpies could take their talons off you. Anyway, come and have breakfast with pappa honey."

I nodded and skipped over to the breakfast table. Daddy was sitting in the purple chair today, so I took the blue one. It was funny how the table didn't even reach daddy's ankle, so he had to put his plate on top of a box. Mamma brought the bags from which we each took our sandwhich and dipped it in the water, then ate.

20e8558a68.jpg

Since it was at her request that I was given permission to go to school again, Jugya was the one that always had to drive me there. Her car was nice but I never understood why I couldn't just take a plane. I loved planes. Everything looked so tiny when you flew above it. I looked up to the sky, very little in the way of clouds, but my vision was suddenly momentarily blocked by a poster of Mr. Gonnah. Appearantly in english it was supposed to be "Mr. Goner", but the translator they had hired was pretty bad. It was a movie about a pappa who divorces from the mamma due to bilancial...finanti... glacial... something reasons... And their daughter runs away because she is very sad about it.

I didn't understand all the complicated things, but I didn't have to. She was sad because her pappa was leaving. If pappa left, I would be very sad too. I could play the role. But it wasn't the best role. I loved roles that were more fun. Like "Robo Girl Thalia". Like that transforming thing I could do.

"Do you think I should tell my friends about the transforming thing Jugya? I say some things and spin around a little, and it makes me feel so good, it's hard to say what it is, it's weird feeling... but I think they would be happy to know."

Jugya's raised eyebrow was visible in the mirror. Jugya was silly that way: She ate food that didn't come from proper places, and she never protected her mirrors. I found a lot of people were silly at school too.

e961f6d568277955c851c7982f81876a29826f2d_00.jpg

"Transforming thing? Like one of those chil- Like one of those anime you like, miss Uma? Makes you feel good? That you don't understand...Oh...oh..." She sniffed. "You are more mature than I thought miss, trying those things already. Children grow up so fast these days."

The rest of the car trip, she didn't say anything. There were tears on her eyes though.

As I arrived at school, I ignored the little whisper and took my seat. Jugya told me pappa could get mad if I listened to them. I put removed a plastic sheet from my bag and wrapped the top of the table on it, then I placed the usual pillow on my eat, and Pretty on top of the desk. I unwrapped my books and notebook, making sure to bring out both the homework and the equations book. I had ended up curious after the homework the day before, so I researched more about it. Math was easy, it was tidy and logical, plus momma told me I needed to learn a lot of it to have lots of money like she did, but I always ended up with a lot of questions because I looked at things ahead and didn't understand them. The teacher's reaction was a little silly though, she always seemed so confused when I asked her those questions.

Literature on the other hand... it was only on second period, but I was already shivering. I wondered if Asuka would let me copy her homework?
    Azur Lane Uni Render.png
    [/div][/div][div class=left][div class=Npicb]

[/div][div class="pic N"]BpeGi1z.png[/div][div class="pic MG" style="display:none"]6756025i.jpg[/div][div class=MGpicb]

[/div][/div]
    [/div]

May Also Want to Read: N/A
Mentions: ABetterNickname ABetterNickname
Interactions: N/A

[script class=MGpicb on=click]
show MG
hide N
[/script]
[script class=Npicb on=click]
hide MG
show N
[/script]

Kurai Suzumiya - High School Student - DuckPrince DuckPrince

Kurai watched as Akio flinched away from him and ducked with a concerned look on his face. Had the bullying really been bad enough that he was concerned about being beaten? Kurai had never really gotten involved much before, he'd known someone who had and they were incredibly vocal about their plans, but none of which ever had involved actively beating the boy. If Kurai had known that was the extent, he would've said 'screw it' a long time ago and stood up for him. What's done is done, however, and Kurai couldn't change it no matter how much he wanted to. He'd just have to keep an eye out for Akio from now on. It may have been late, but maybe he could do something to help.

"About..." Kurai quickly looked around to make sure no one was watching their conversation, "The princesses. We are going to need to find them, and it's better to work together then to work apart." He quickly looked around again. He knew when undertaking the task of becoming Music Club president he'd become more popular and a figure to ask questions, but Kurai hadn't known the true extent of his own boom in popularity. Since then he'd always been rather afraid about talking about things related to his and Akio's true origins or the entire reason they were there and not in their homelands. Kurai could hear Akio's shaking breaths and wondered why that was. This was their entire mission, they had to get it done. No matter what.
Didn't they?
Of course they did.​

She looked at Kiyoko completely stunned - "W-What? Really? Really really? Oh no... thats horrible! So thats why you're late again?! Oh no, Nami, we gotta help, we gotta..." - she stood up, standing behind her desk with her hands on it. " ... we..." - as she just realized something, she stopped talking, carefully sitting down again with her cheeks slight blushed. - "Oh yeah... Nami, you don't have a dog... heh..." - she endured the giggles around her in silence and with with a frozen smile while her cheeks blushed a little more. - "Thats enough, class" - Soon, the noise was getting too distracting for the teacher. Saori's materials were already ready in the blink of an eye. As the teacher asked for silence, Saori now had to be more stealthy, thats why, instead of using her phone, she quietly passed a small folded piece of paper over Nami's shoulder, with a small poor hand draw of her face smiling, and in it written. - "Had the strangest dream tonight, tell you about it later".

"Faster!" - She stood at her side, with her hands together and looking at every line written. - "Uma... Please...!! Faster!" - Asuka was a bit anxious, maybe Uma would not have enough time to finish it, all she could do was support her, until it was finished. - ".. Is that it? You finished?" - She looked at Uma, amazed and picking up her notebook, smiling and very happy for her. - "Amazing, Uma! And your letter is so pretty!" - Had she not finished in time, it could be a small little stain on her curriculum... that would be unusual for Asuka. Asuka was her class president, but not only that, she had been her respective classes president for over four years, even since it started as a joke; maybe it could still be, but not for her large group of friends. That was probably due to her independent, confident, even bossy attitude, alongside with her very good grades and good appearance, with green eyes and long black hair . Because that little girl arrived and acted so vulnerable, but scoring higher and calling more attention than other students, most of them just distanced themselves from Uma, but that wasn't a problem for Asuka, that could score equal or eventually even higher than her. Something in Uma really caught her attention, maybe a possible rival? What matters is that she really stood up for the girl and took her under her arm.

"With that, i think i can even say it now" - "Huh? What is it?" - "What is it Asuka?" - Suddenly, everyone around was interested, a relatively large group for a class like that, around at least 9 students.
"Well." - She smiled and closed her eyes, crossing her arms and looking confident. - "I have a big announcement." - "Ah??" - She built up the situation and got everybody hearing. - "For today's recess." -
"AHH??" - "What could it be?" - "It can be anything... maybe she is just trolling us..." - "Maybe we are going to have a party! Birthday party!" - "Whos birthday?" - "Uhh..."

That got everybody speaking for a bit, until the teacher arrived. By Asuka's smile, her plan was a success, just like always...

But behind the smile, there was still some worries. - "Only thing is... I must keep avoiding her... or else... she's gonna blow everything." - Just thinking about it made her very nervous, something she did not showed to everybody else. If Uma saw Asuka with her sister.... Her sister could arrive again hugging her, treating her as a baby, Asuka's sister could sometimes be very affectionate by her sister, and even more in public, she hated it. - "I would lose.. respect..." - In a sense, she tried to see herself as the proper big sister for Uma. - "Or even worse..." - Suddenly, she thought about the possible meeting of her sister and Uma. Some exaggerated thoughts crossed her mind, like how her sister could maybe pinch her cheeks so hard that it would hurt Uma, or... or even worse... - "She could offer her food." - Just thinking made her expression change, and everything around turn dark, colorless, black and white.

That was not Saoris fault admittedly, but for what she noticed, Uma's parents were in fact a bunch of weirdos, and the girl couldn't get a break. Asuka was trying to get the girl to be included, not to start World War III.
She shook her head and sent those thoughts away, looking confidently ahead as the teacher started.
"I will not let this happen." - She thought, closing her fist. - "I will never let this happen."

Last edited:
Safalite/Shiro
Interaction: open​

Earth, he had been on this odd and confusing planet for a few days now and he still had a lot to learn before he could make his move collecting energy for the Negalites. The thing they called a television had been helpful, he had learned quite a lot from it, the library hadn't been useless either but most of all he knew this place would help him learn more. "School huh? This place is so big and bright!" he thought to himself and shielded his eyes with a hand as he stood and looked at the big building in front of him before sneezing again.

He had to be allergic to Earth, as soon as he left the house he had been living in since arrival on the planet he started sneezing. He never sneezed before! At first it was a rather interesting sensation but after the third time the novelty wore off. He groaned and stepped into the building to get to class, as the doors closed after him a meow could be heard.

It had been lunchtime by the time everything was arranged and Safalite "Shiro, my name is Shiro now" he mentally corrected himself as he walked down the hallway, was heading up the stairs, the higher he went the fewer humans walked around and he stopped at the top. He sat down at the end of the stairs leading to the rooftop and sat in hopes for lunchtime to pass as soon as possible.

----------------------------------------​

Nami
Interaction: open
Nami read the note that was passed to her and smiled before writing back:
*you had a dream? You can tell me about it at lunch, want to sit at our usual table?*
The rest of the classes flew by rather quickly and Namy was glad for it. Her curiosity about Saori's dream was tickling her as she walked to the cafeteria.

The line of people was long and Nami sighed as she kept looking towards the front of the line every few seconds. Nami's stomach growled since she didn't have a proper breakfast and she was very grateful when one of the students let her in front of her after hearing her stomach. "Oh thank you so much!" She exclaimed happily and the other student waved it away as she took her lunch. Nami hurried to the table she and her friends usually sat at and waited for the others to arrive while discretely sneaking bites of food into her mouth. Usually, they all waited until they were together to eat but Namy was too hungry his time.

[class=Npicb] width:48%; margin:0 auto; background-image:url('http://oi67.tinypic.com/28jzns1.jpg'); background-size:100%; [/class] [class=MGpicb] width:48%; margin:0 auto; background-image:url('http://oi64.tinypic.com/rjijkh.jpg'); background-size:100%; [/class] [class=Npicbp] width:25%; background-image:url('http://oi67.tinypic.com/28jzns1.jpg'); background-size:100%; display: inline-lock; float:left; Height:67px; [/class] [class=MGpicbp] width:25%; background-image:url('http://oi64.tinypic.com/rjijkh.jpg'); background-size:100%; display: inline-lock; float:right; Height:67px; [/class] [class=N] [/class] [class=MG] [/class] [class=left] width:25%; display:inline-lock; border-radius:40%; border:5px solid white; background-image:url('https://previews.123rf.com/images/alicev1978/alicev19781704/alicev1978170400019/77083072-vector-seamless-cute-background-pattern-illustration-with-unicorn-candy-lollipop-ice-cream-stars-and.jpg'); background-size:cover; [/class] [class=leftp] width:45%; display:inline-lock; border-radius:50%; border:5px solid white; background-image:url('https://previews.123rf.com/images/alicev1978/alicev19781704/alicev1978170400019/77083072-vector-seamless-cute-background-pattern-illustration-with-unicorn-candy-lollipop-ice-cream-stars-and.jpg'); background-size:cover; margin:0 auto; [/class] [class=pic] width:90%; margin:0 auto; border-radius:50%; border:8px solid blue; overflow:hidden; [/class] [class=picp] width:70%; margin:0 auto; border-radius:50%; border:8px solid blue; overflow:hidden; display: inline-lock; [/class] [class=text] border-radius:15px; border:10px double violet; background-color:rgba(255, 255, 255, 0.78); color:blue; display:inline-lock; [/class] [class=textp] border-radius:15px; border:10px double violet; background-color:rgba(255, 255, 255, 0.78); color:blue; display:inline-lock; width:80%; margin:0 auto; [/class] [class=title] border-radius:50px; border:6px solid purple; background-image:url('https://thumbs.gfycat.com/ScentedHospitableAmericanmarten-size_restricted.gif'); background-attachment:fixed; color:violet; display:inline-lock; width:80%; margin:0 auto; font-size:300%; text-align:center; [/class] [class=titlep] border-radius:50px; border:6px solid purple; background-image:url('https://thumbs.gfycat.com/ScentedHospitableAmericanmarten-size_restricted.gif'); background-attachment:fixed; color:violet; display:inline-lock; width:85%; margin:0 auto; font-size:185%; text-align:center; [/class] [class=right] float:right; width:65%; text-align:center; [/class] [class=surround] border-radius:25px; border:7px solid hotpink; background-image:url('https://thumbs.gfycat.com/SoulfulDisloyalDassierat-small.gif'); background-size:cover; [/class] [class=surroundp] border-radius:25px; border:7px solid hotpink; background-image:url('https://thumbs.gfycat.com/SoulfulDisloyalDassierat-small.gif'); background-size:50%; [/class]

• [div class=surround]
    Despite the relatively blunt edge of the black pencil, it practically began ripping into the paper as Asuka urged me on. At first I was pretty slow, trying to understand what the words that composed Asuka's answers meant, but as the deadline of the teacher's arrival dawned ever closer, I found myself just giving up and writing whatever it was without thinking, nodding every time Asuka told me "faster". At long last, I managed to finish, panting as my wrist kept shaking until it finally liberated the pencil and my fingers dropped lke loose vines.

"Th-thank you... " I wanted to bow at her complement about my handwriting as well, but instead my head just dropped on pretty. Maybe I should take it off, class was about to start... Instead I nuzzled against it.

So comfy, like a pillow! Couldn't I just snuggle up to Pretty during class too? Or maybe I could take a little nap! Would the teacher mind if I answered a few questions right away? The first period was math, so it could be too tough.

In contrast with my fit of laziness after copying her work, Asuka's enthusiasm was anywhere near done yet, and she declared she had a big announcement to make. I didn't immediately take my head off pretty, but my eyes nonetheless shot wide open in anticipation...right up until Asuka went and refused to share her announcement until recess. Meanie! Why couldn't she just share now? The teacher wasn't here yet, and she could tell us quickly... maybe... Yet the class seemed to be really excited about it. Everyone was asking around what it could be, and they were telling Asuka they wanted to know and someone even thought it could be a birthday party, which was really funny.

I slowly raised my head, looking around a little bit at everyone talking to each other so easily and so happily. My gaze finally locked on Asuka.

"Amazing..." I could almost see that proud smile of hers glowing, and her majestic cascading black hair suddenly gave her such a great air of maturity. It was no wonder she had been class president for so long. I hoped she continued to be long after too. "You got everyone so happy, and you didn't even have to tell anyone what the announcement was. You're so amazing Asuka! You're like Kamika-han!"

Incidentally, Kamika-han had been the first show I ever starred in. It was about this pretty lady who watched over Tokyo by defeating giant monsters that disguised as people, but then kidnapped people to eat their "life power". I really looked up to her. She was so amazing beating those evil monsters on the tv, and made me really happy to be picked for those two episodes where I was the one getting kidnapped by one of the monsters, but then she saved me. How fun it was getting hung up with those green headband things and seeing the actress jumping around and teaching me things! Everyone loved talking to her and working with her, and she worked really hard too. She was amazing, both the actress and Kamika-han. I wonder how hard Asuka worked to be a good president for everyone.

Our math teacher, Kazoeru-sensei, entered the room. Everyone took their seats at once, except Takeru who kept running around as he was busy playing a game of tag with Toei, earning the two of them a good scolding from Kazoeru-sensei, but they were still giggling by the time they sat down. As usual, the class was a bit dull, with lots of easy exercises and stuff I thought we had already been taught. Well, I did have some questions to ask in the end of the class, but then again there was Asuka's whole announcement to think about too. I couldn't wait another period without at least a hint, so as soon as the bell rang I left my seat immediately, but still didn't quite make it as Asuka was surrounded by curious classmates before I could get to her side. I got on the tip of my toes hoping to at least hear what her announcement was all about.

azur-lane-uni-render-png.518046

[/div][div class="pic N"]
    bpegi1z-png.518029
    [/div][div class="pic MG" style="display:none"]
    6756025i-jpg.518030
    [/div][div class=MGpicb]

[/div][/div]
    [/div]

Mentions: N/A
Interactions: ABetterNickname ABetterNickname

show MG
hide N
[/script]
hide MG
show N
[/script]
[script class=MGpicbp on=mouseenter]
show MG
hide N
[/script]
[script class=Npicbp on=mouseenter]
hide MG
show N
[/script]

Last edited:
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
Nicolas Wilder
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀​
Spot: Human​
Nicknames: Nicky / Nick / BunnyFreak​
Place: Library​
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
Interaction: Kurai & Akio
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄​
The few small rays of sunshine peeked in through the deep colored curtains. Their warm light cascaded down onto the window, surpassing it and beginning to creep it's way towards the salmon pink locks that laid on the mattress called a bed. The streaks of the morning limelight was beginning to kiss the sleeping male with a 'Goodmorning' greeting. A shuffling sound is heard after a couple of minutes before , amongst the masses of white cold sheets, arose a familiar face. The male's expression showed nothing but his memories of last night's nightmare. Nothing too different from the usual. After an hour of getting his uniform ready and mug presentable for school, Nicolas walked down the silent hallway and down onto the stairway that seemingly lasted a milenal to climb down. [/JUSTIFY]
Onto the kitchen a sweet voice called out towards the tall figure coming down. "Nicky!! Nicky!" A girl with short hair and curls that went down to her shoulders. On top laid a red bow , decorative adding to the visage. "I've prepared cereal ! For ...breakfast .." looking down for a moment before glancing at the two bowls of sugary treats with milk. "Thank you but it's getting late for you." Unfortunatly he was jit hungry at the moment and a cereal did not sound appetizing either. "Eat up quick and we will head out". With that being said, Wilder appreciated his little sister's gesture. The walk down the winding road, in hand he had little cute iris. All in uniform and small yellow backpack. Escorting her to her own small preschool. It was always a little adventure with her as she curiously pointed out every thing her kid mind did not understand. With courtesy, Nicolas chuckled and plainly answered something with high school logic and wording. Even Iris stayed quiet and began to pounder what his big brother had explained. Arriving at the red gates of the preschool, Nicolas looked up at the sky a bit distracted by his small flying thoughts. In minutes, Iris had let go of his hand and skipped down towards the open doors that had countless of kids already calling for their classmate. As if in command, Nicolas stood there awaiting for his little sister to turn and smile waving a 'Goodbye'. Which she did. The class was already filing up with students sitting down and others having mindless side conversations. Carrying some books on his right hand, Wilder took a seat right up on front towards the left. He was one of those unfortunate souls that got to seat down right infront of his Professor. He was not one to take open naps or eat during class session but his expression of disinterest riled up the teacher every time they turned to ask a question. But today was a different case, they were plenty of students that arrived late therefore the attention was on them.Dragging their way towards the entrance before class started. Amusing to say so the least. But without much thought Wilder opened his book trying to pass the time before a rather loud voice began to beat most conversations of the masses around the classroom. It was all happening around him. Class ending and he was already making his way towards the cafeteria to grab a bite before going down to do some club activities. Students began to pour out of classrooms, one of them in particular that was acting rather strange was Kurai who seemed to be following the , never-ending victim, Akio down the library. Was he one of the bullies ? Stopping on his tracks, he waited for a moment as his mind hesitated oin his next move. Who was he to even intervene in their business ? But he could not just stand there and be a passerby. Or could he?... perhaps it was nothing. Before his thoughts even vanished he was already walking down towards the library. Trailing Kurai from afar. At first he hid closely watching what Kurai's next step was before Akio showed his flinched from suddenly being surprised. About to step in he stop as he noticed Kurai meant no harm. Then why so secretive ? He asked himself before listening to the next part of their whispers. "Princess ?...What in the world ?..." he mumbled confused.

Last edited:
Akio Hamada
Cerulean Prince
Interacting: K KodomoSekai

This was really not ideal... Glancing away from Kurai, he fidgeted with his phone. "You can do it on your o-own.. If you haven't noticed... I'm not someone even they would talk to.." He trailed, curling up more for a moment. Maybe back then, him and Kurai were unlikely friends, but no one had high expectations for Akio, he was weak.. He always was and will be weak.

"So just.." He trailed. "I-.. can't help you.. you're better off doing this alone.." He said, averting his eyes. "I'm just a social reject" He stated the truth. No one stuck up for him, everyone avoided him and there were so many outlandish rumours about him floating about. He was amazed the teachers didn't say anything to him or investigated the rumours they themselves probably heard by now.. "You s-should.. probably leave before anyone.. thinks you're hanging out with a loser.."

Last edited:
Kurai Suzumiya - Music Club President - DuckPrince DuckPrince

Kurai listened to Akio speak. Even though Akio was a social reject, it didn't mean that they had to give up. This was their job, their entire purpose for being in this world. Kurai knew this world had been hard for Akio, but he certainly couldn't have been that beat down by life that he wasn't willing to do his job. Kurai was tempted to put his hand on the others shoulder in a show of comfort, but he wasn't sure if that would even really help so he kept it to himself. Kurai sighed to himself as he busied his hand in his pocket instead. He'd have to start doing more for the other, this was simply ridiculous.

"It is still better if we work together, I can't cover the entire school alone and even with me I have Music Club things I have to do on top of this." Kurai tried to explain. When Akio said that people would think he was hanging out with a loser if he was seen, Kurai rolled his eyes. He didn't particularly care if anyone saw him as a loser, especially if that meant being around Akio. The other wasn't nearly as bad as they all made him out to be in the rumors he'd heard floating around. He'd been tempted to report it several times, but he had never wanted to draw the attention to himself. Kurai had always thought Akio was strong enough to handle it. If he'd known this was how Akio had reacted to it all- he would have spoken up earlier.

"Akio, we have to do this. I am not going to leave until you agree to work with me." Kurai meant what he'd said. He would follow Akio for the rest of the day if that's what it took. Kurai didn't mind it, though his sister might she'd just have to deal with it. This was incredibly important, he was sure she'd understand. She was generally a pretty understanding girl when she wasn't being a cute little brat. "So...?" Kurai raised an eyebrow.​

Last edited:
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
Nicolas Wilder
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀​
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
Interaction: Kurai & Akio
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄​
Paying more attention towards their voices, Nicolas stayed closed to the shelves trying to hide himself. They were talking about finding some 'princess' and how they were the only ones that could do it. Kurai sounded all for the plan of course but Akio wasn't agreeing specifically. Perhaps it did not concern him as much. That is what the salmon pink haired male thought before he ranted along about social status that the school gives and other etc. It was all too repetitive for Wilder at that point.
But Kurai kept on pressing for Akio's help. It seemed it was an important task that even the entire school had to be searched.
So much for the stepping in part, Nicolas was basically eavesdropping at this point. He did not even comprehend what was happening or what they were talking about but he will keep a close eye on them both. Coming in and stepping further to hear out, as in cue, there was the sound of a couple of books being moved. Surprised by his own movement, the male halted and stepped back before quietly running out and heading towards the library doors.
Safely making it out and heading towards the cafeteria, with a couple of glances here and there behind him just to see if they followed him.

____ Asuka

"You got everyone so happy, and you didn't even have to tell anyone what the announcement was. You're so amazing Asuka! You're like Kamika-han!"

"You think so? Haha..." - Something in that commentary made the girl blush. - "I hope you don't miss my announcement!" - She winked at Uma. Asuka had something planned.

_____________________________________Saori

"Choose" - ... - "Choose" - ... - "Choose."- His order was still hammering her head, for some reason. - "Choose." - "What? What do you want me to choose??" - "Choose." - "Hey. Choose" - "No.." - "CHOOSE!" - "Ha?" - "Choose what you want or move out of the line!" - "Hey, what is taking so long?" - "Move on, idiot!!!" - "Ah.. ah! Sorry! Just milk, please!" - Suddenly, she was back on the line. Her thoughts sent her away for a moment, it was a little embarrassing to hold the line that much, some people were a bit angry... but that was okay, she now got her milk and went back to the table, not that much after Nami. No food from the cafeteria for her, that day she brought some snacks from home, and opened the box filled with onigiri, grabbing one and taking a bite. - "Hmmm" - She smiled at the taste. - "Ah, you seem very hungry, Nami! I guess you can take some of these... i made for my sister but i just couldn't find her. I don't know, sometimes i think she is avoiding me for some reason." - She took another happy bite.
That dream... it was still on her head, but she was ready to send him away, first she felt the need to tell Nami about her dream, after all, she was in it, but now that she thought more and more about it during the day, Saori kinda hoped that Nami would forget about it.

____ Asuka

"AAAAH??" - "Why?" - "Is she serious?" - "She is not serious... is she?" - The huge amount of people made Uma miss the beginning of her statement, also, something that Asuka said made almost everyone very talkative. - "No, please, don't do it Asuka! Why??"
"Enough! I already made my decision." - She said out loud, and now that Uma could finally squish a spot between the kids, she repeated herself. - "In the next weeks, i'll be resigning as your class president"
"Noo, you can't!" - "Why??" - Some sassy kid started talking to the others. - "I knew it, she just can't take all the work, you know, maybe someone else wants the responsabi..."
"Its not that, at all!" - She interrupted him. - "You wanna know why? I'll explain." - triumphantly she stood on a chair and pulled her own backpack, raising it in front of everyone.
"What, what is it?" - Some of them had not get it yet, but Mari, one of Asuka biggest fans, noticed right away. - "Your keychain!" - "Ah?" - "Your amazing Kamika-han keychain!" - "AAAAH?"
Everyone was surprised when they realized what exactly it was. That was not just an usual keychain, well, from the outside it was nothing more than a very stylized "K" letter, but it was a very exclusive item that came with a bundle that could only be obtained at a prize challenge that happened 3 years ago, the challenges included things like fanarts, fanfics, inspirational letters, cosplays and all sort of stuff, in fact, there were only two of them in the entirety of Japan.
"Why, Asuka?"
"Listen here!" - She called for all of them, and the class was silenced for her. - "Is because she... She inspired me!" - Right at that moment, she pointed ahead, just straight at Uma. The students opened their way to where Asuka was pointing, and soon, everyone was looking at her.
"What? Why? This girl?"

"Listen here, simpletons! I'm done with you kids always holding me back! My dreams, they are much greater than this room!" - Her voice echoed throughout the room, her tone was becoming a little bit too much... Hitler-ry, but it was very impressionable for those kids. - "I am never satisfied, i am never happy with what i got, what makes me happy is what im supposed to obtain! That's why i am not staying here, she inspired me to not be afraid and search for those on my level!" - Asuka said all of that very passionately, however, it had a very divisive reaction from the kids. Some of them were impressed, while others seemed very angry with her, like blaming her for something. - "So, i'll resign my position as president, and you can search any other one, but..." - She had not stopped yet, the best part was yet to come.

"I am not leaving without a goodbye, actually, maybe someone can change my mind.." - She smiled to everyone. - "I want to play a game!"
"Game?" - "What is she talking about?"
"Well, more like a treasure-hunt... I hid my precious Kamika-han kaychain, somewhere on this school... Whoever finds it, i'm gonna be this persons best friend, forever!"

_____________________________________Saori

"Hmmmm!" - She sucked the milk out of the box, emptying it very quickly and sending down the piece of onigiri. - "I hope Asuka don't get hungry... She is still developing you know, Anyway, hm." - She chewed on another piece, and swallowed right after. - "When did you get all the privilege? Aaah, Nami, you found someone and didn't told me? Thats mean!" - She smiled starting the joke, just messing a bit with her friend, and hopefully sending the conversation away from that strange dream of hers. "Well, don't look now, he's still looking at you"

Idea Idea
Just Me. Just Me.

Last edited:
[class=Npicb] width:48%; margin:0 auto; background-image:url('http://oi67.tinypic.com/28jzns1.jpg'); background-size:100%; [/class] [class=MGpicb] width:48%; margin:0 auto; background-image:url('http://oi64.tinypic.com/rjijkh.jpg'); background-size:100%; [/class] [class=Npicbp] width:25%; background-image:url('http://oi67.tinypic.com/28jzns1.jpg'); background-size:100%; display: inline-lock; float:left; Height:67px; [/class] [class=MGpicbp] width:25%; background-image:url('http://oi64.tinypic.com/rjijkh.jpg'); background-size:100%; display: inline-lock; float:right; Height:67px; [/class] [class=N] [/class] [class=MG] [/class] [class=left] width:25%; display:inline-lock; border-radius:40%; border:5px solid white; background-image:url('https://previews.123rf.com/images/alicev1978/alicev19781704/alicev1978170400019/77083072-vector-seamless-cute-background-pattern-illustration-with-unicorn-candy-lollipop-ice-cream-stars-and.jpg'); background-size:cover; [/class] [class=leftp] width:45%; display:inline-lock; border-radius:50%; border:5px solid white; background-image:url('https://previews.123rf.com/images/alicev1978/alicev19781704/alicev1978170400019/77083072-vector-seamless-cute-background-pattern-illustration-with-unicorn-candy-lollipop-ice-cream-stars-and.jpg'); background-size:cover; margin:0 auto; [/class] [class=pic] width:90%; margin:0 auto; border-radius:50%; border:8px solid blue; overflow:hidden; [/class] [class=picp] width:70%; margin:0 auto; border-radius:50%; border:8px solid blue; overflow:hidden; display: inline-lock; [/class] [class=text] border-radius:15px; border:10px double violet; background-color:rgba(255, 255, 255, 0.78); color:blue; display:inline-lock; [/class] [class=textp] border-radius:15px; border:10px double violet; background-color:rgba(255, 255, 255, 0.78); color:blue; display:inline-lock; width:80%; margin:0 auto; [/class] [class=title] border-radius:50px; border:6px solid purple; background-image:url('https://thumbs.gfycat.com/ScentedHospitableAmericanmarten-size_restricted.gif'); background-attachment:fixed; color:violet; display:inline-lock; width:80%; margin:0 auto; font-size:300%; text-align:center; [/class] [class=titlep] border-radius:50px; border:6px solid purple; background-image:url('https://thumbs.gfycat.com/ScentedHospitableAmericanmarten-size_restricted.gif'); background-attachment:fixed; color:violet; display:inline-lock; width:85%; margin:0 auto; font-size:185%; text-align:center; [/class] [class=right] float:right; width:65%; text-align:center; [/class] [class=surround] border-radius:25px; border:7px solid hotpink; background-image:url('https://thumbs.gfycat.com/SoulfulDisloyalDassierat-small.gif'); background-size:cover; [/class] [class=surroundp] border-radius:25px; border:7px solid hotpink; background-image:url('https://thumbs.gfycat.com/SoulfulDisloyalDassierat-small.gif'); background-size:50%; [/class]

• [div class=surround]
    Why? Don't do it? Was Asuka getting into some kind of trouble? Why did she seem so excited before then? I didn't understand what was going on here at all. I tried desperately to squeeze in to hear better, as just making myself a little ity bit taller had not worked. Like a spider trying to crawl around the crooks of your bed, I slithered between my classmates as best as I could, occasionally having to check on my hair as it got stuck or was grabbed by some classmate with too much energy. Finally I could see my friend properly, raising her bag for some reason and making her announcement or completing it. I didn't know, and I didn't care. My jaw virtually dropped to the ground. The words kept buzzing in my heads like persistent flies after I opened my lunch bags.

I'll be resigning as your class president

WHY? Why were you doing that Asuka-chan?! Why? My classmates beat me to the punch however, prompting the girl to raise on the table and display her bag. What was she doing? Something felt off about her bag. I was too worried about the homework before, but something felt missing now. Another friend of hers blurted out something about a keychain...oh, right, her keychain! There was suddenly a little blush across my face as I recalling she was a fan of THAT old show could have made the whole "You're just like Kamika-han" part a little weird. I would have to apologize later.

No, wait, hold on, what did that have to do with being the class president? Asuka pointed at me. It was because of me. The entire class turned in my direction. The girls seemed to hold their hands together in front of their chests, eyebrows burrowed like a regular triangle, eyes like a puppy who caught you unguarded with a treat you just hid away. The boys generally growled in low voices probably so Asuka couldn't see them, but their gazes were like inverted triangles stabbing at me. It was because of me. Of course, there were a few who didn't like having her a president anyway, and they snickered in the corner chuckling. It was because of me?

"Why is everyone looking?... I didn't do it..." My hands covered my face and as if on cue Asuka explained that she had felt inspired to persue her happiness and go beyond just our classroom. I didn't understand. She said there would be a game later, one where we had to find her keychain, and whoever found it would be her best friends forever.

I gulped and raised my head again, meeting her confident gaze. I bit my lower lip. I ABSOLUTELY had to get it! I needed to be the first to find it!

But we weren't given the chance to start, as instead, it was time for the Japanese class.

Second Period: Japanese

I didn't understand. Like a zombie, I stumbled back to my seat and grabbed Pretty still lying there. I didn't understand, but I had to find her keychain. Where could she have left it? I had to think like Asuka...no wait, that wouldn't work. Asuka was too amazing, I couldn't think like her. Where could it be, where could it be? My fingers went right up to my temples and rubbed them as if that would squeeze out the answer. Where would she hide the keychain? It was important to her so she wouldn't have hid it where she could have it damaged. Wait, why did she hid her keychain? Couldn't she have picked something else? Was it because of her inspiration? But it was me who inspired her so...

It was because of me?

"YES!" I found myself screaming and standing stiffly upright by instinct as a pen flew right over my head and hit the wall next to me. Our japanese teacher always had quite the aim.

"Miss Mahone, I don't care who your parents are, you MUST pay attention in class, understood?" I nodded.

"I'm sorry."

"Asuka, read for us the part miss Mahone was supposed to. Take a seat miss Mahone, and try to stay focused."

I nodded again and took my seat. Asuka was taking over. She always took over for me when I got distracted. She always took care of me when I needed her. She was the one there by my side.

Against my better judgement, I burried my face into Pretty, earning a scolding later from our teacher.

Third Period: Science

Buggle-sensei was here on an exchange program for teachers. While his Japanese was still broken, he was a great and enthusiastic teacher. Today he even let me play with the spider he brought! Not that anyone else wanted to play with her, to the point where I even checked that it was still daytime, but oh well, more good luck for me! The professor seemed really happy about it, and so was I with my good luck. I would need it.

I'll be resigning as your class president had to find her keychain.

Class went on. Today we were talking something about animals. I loved those classes!

I'll be resigning as your class president Where could I find the keychain?

There were some cute pictures in the projector. They seemed almost blurry to me.

I'll be resigning as your class president I had to find it before anyone else.

I'll be resigning as your class president I had to hurry.

I'll be resigning as your class president There was no time. No time at all.

The bell rang, and before Buggle-sensei could even stop talking, I pushed my chair back, causing it to fall backwars to the seat behind me and pressed my foot down for a sprint to the door. I shoved it open, it made some kind of sound, I wasn't even listening anymore.

There was no time.

[/div][div class="pic N"]dI5n2va.png[/div][div class="pic MG" style="display:none"]
    6756025i-jpg.518030
    [/div][div class=MGpicb]

[/div][/div]
    [/div]

show MG
hide N
[/script]
hide MG
show N
[/script]
show MG
hide N
[/script]
[script class=Npicbp on=mouseenter]
hide MG
show N
[/script]

⁎⁑⁎⁑⁎⁑ ❆❄❅ Saori ❅❄❆⁑⁎⁑⁎⁑⁎
⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎
"Oh, wait, i'll be back soon, just hold on" - With that, she left her chair and walked towards another table. There wasn't many people in that other table, only four boys, all of them huge nerds, one in specific took most of the space, he was huge. Under his - probably special size - uniform, the boy was recognizable by the variety of black band T-Shirts he used, oily hair and skin, and a beard that was just starting to grow. - "Hello boys!" - She smiled at them very naturally, approaching with her box of onigiri. "Hey..." - "Hey Saori""I got some snacks, you guys want some? Do you want some, Goro?" - Some of them blushed, but after considering, some of them accepted. - "Sure" . - "Yeah, why not?"SSSPLASSSHHH
They were interrupted by a sound behind them, a cup splashing on the floor, but it wasn't a simple cup. Well, it was, except by the fact that it belonged to Kazuma, and being Kazuma, most people around in the cafeteria knew it would be the start of trouble. Kazuma was a big guy and also part of one of the biggest crews of troublemakers in the city, he and his friends were known for beating, shaming, bullying and humiliating other students. Who knows how much that could escalate. The boy behind him did not seemed like too much. Kazuma got up and stared at him. - "Not in the mood. You're gonna pay" - "Hey, sorry.. Yah, seems fair, i'll get you another one." - "You better be fast.. Right now asshole, im waiting" - "Hey man, im doing my stuff, just wait a little b..." - Kazuma was not that patient though, and ended the conversation hitting the hand of the boy, making him drop what seemed like a small piece of yellow bread. - "W-What?!" - "Hf.. I guess i feel better now". - "Why did you did that, IDIOT?! I brought that from home, i almost never get the chance of eating banana bread." - "Well, 10 seconds buddy... I would be faster if i were you" - "Who wants something that hit the floor?! And now there is juice all over it, i'm gonna beat the shit out of you!" - Kazuma smiled, like he got just what he wanted.
"Oh?? Fight?" - "FIGHT!" - It didn't took long until it got the attention of everyone around. Both of the boys stood up against each other, staring at each other and just waiting for a move to start. - "What, i thought you were gonna beat me" - "Yes, i'm about to do that." - The other boy was not really up to Kazuma's size, but he was very angry and he was not the kind that would let a guy like Kazuma get away with bullying him. - "I'm gonna make you eat that bread" - "Oh yeah?"Just while the noise was raising, nobody heard the steps on the wet floor. She lowered herself, and picked up the bread."What a big mouth of yours." - Kazuma had enough of that. He grabbed the boy by the shirt - "Im gonna shove that stupid piece of bread inside it." - Everyone was shocked.
"You... you can't do that, Kazuma." - "Huh? Why?" - "She... she ate it..." - "What?!"Everyone turned around to see as Saori picked up the wet piece of bread and ate it in one bite.
"Ewwww" - "She ate that thing?!" - With no more wait, and still smiling, Saori turned back and started walking as it was nothing. But everyone around was still shocked.
"Hey! You!" - Kazuma called her, so she turned to him. - "Hm?" - "Why are you interfering?! I was gonna use that, you shouldn't take what isn't yours!""Oh... I heard you guys arguing over nonsense.. And I didn't thought you were gonna care so much, i thought you just throwed it away. I'm sorry if you were going to eat that." - She looked at the other boy being held by the shirt. - "It was yours, right? I can make you another one.""Eh???!" - That made Kazuma more furious. - "Saori.. no... Don't talk back..." - The nerds looked at each other, they were all very tense, should they intervene? But they all knew it would be impossible to them, all that could come from it was maybe more bullying. But it was really tense to realize how the situation was unfolding. They knew that it was not like she wanted to talked back to him, or that she was mocking him... Instead, it was more like she failed to understand the situation, Saori was still very calm in the eyes of everyone, she was still smiling as usual.
"Hmf.. You're very lucky i don't pick fights with girls. But i won't let you interfere with our fight" - "Hm? But i never... meant to interfere..." - "Eh??" - Neither Kazuma or the other boy understood that. - "Do whatever you guys want, i don't care" - She smiled and looked down to the place where the wet piece of bread once was, a little bit of melancholy in her eyes. - "I just hate seeing wasted food like that. That's all." - Now they were very confused. - "Bye" - With that, she started walking again to her table. But it wasn't more than one single step.
"Not so fast, foot-breath." - "Hah?" - This time, it was also a girl. Saori didn't knew much about everyone else, but Chiharu was unnaturally tall for a girl, in fact, she almost matched Kazuma in that regard, maybe because of that they made a couple. The mountain couple, as some said. They were just part of this larger group of troublesome boys and girls alike who got together to easier protect themselves from other sources of trouble, they didn't had a leader or a name, exactly. But they had a so-called title given by most people outside that little society: the assholes. It was much easier to be an asshole with someone to watch your back.
"You can't just interfere with a boys fight like that, you gotta have some respect." - she pointed at them. Fortunately, all she wanted was one thing. - "Say sorry to them. Properly"
"Fufufufufufufufufufu"
That made everyone else more relieved, everyone who knew her the slightest would probably think that Saori was not like anyone who would get in trouble just for not saying sorry. She thought about it for a moment. "Sorry? But i didn't do anything? Anyway... lets get this over with, no problem." - Saori lowered her head passively - "Ah.. Yes..."
"Fufufufufufufufufufufufufu....."But before she turned, something else, behind Chiharu. A boy, he opened wide the doors, but it was not the boy, behind him, way ahead in the corridor, it was... - "It's a squirrel? What is that?" - But she was... surprised, that.. creature, it resembled something she saw in that dream. It couldn't be... - "Am I going insane? Nah... it can't be." - She turned her head a bit and looked again, the creature was still right ahead in the end of the corridor, looking at her, smiling, laughing at her. "... Wha.. why?""Fufufufufufu...." - "....""Idiot"
"AAAA!??!" - She spoke out loud, surprised by something. But it was nothing like anyone besides her had listened to that. Besides that, Saori now felt her heart pumping, she was sure that he hear that thing saying something to her. - ".AAAAH??? IDIOT?!!?!" - "That thing talks? I think it ..called me an idiot?!?!"
But just at that moment the creature really focused her, like noticing that he had been noticed, so the small animal turned away, and fled.However, her actions were.. misinterpreted.
♭♪♬♪♩♩♫
"Eh? Are you calling me a idiot?!" - Chiharu couldn't understand why she would do that. Nobody could believe it. That turned all the air around more grim, as it got worse and worse.
"WAIT!" - Saori yelled, and without thinking, pushed Chiharu away, just a little bit, but surprising her and almost making her fell into the floor. She saw his tail slowly disappearing. - "WAIT, COME BACK!!"
"?!?!"
As fast as she could be, Saori ran and passed right near Nicolas, running away from the cafeteria and straight into the corridors, seemingly chasing something. "Sorry!" - After very slightly hitting his shoulder, she didn't stopped, instead she just continued running and said sorry on the run. - "WAIT! YOU!" - She screamed and continued to run to the end of the corridor, and then somewhere else.
It took some time until everyone could understand what really was going one, at first, no one could really believe it. But the assholes, they really could, most of them were smiling with a perverse eyesight, they were just waiting for something to go wrong. They were very happy to have a excuse to do something.
"After Chiharu was so good at her and letting her go just with a warning... that girl, she has no respect, she must pay" - They talked among themselves, probably more than twenty of the worsts students in the school. They got all prepared, but it took the words of Chiharu and Kazuma together for them to start they movement. All they had to say was
"Get her."
Right after Saori, a herd of angry students ran straight against Nicolas too, at the chase of Saori. "Out of our way!" - "Get out, idiot!" - They were all very eager for their next target.The chase had just begun.

Playing around with the spider probably was enough to make some kids stay away from Uma, in that case it also included Asuka, she absolutely hated those things. "What is she doing?!?!" - "Im not getting near that thing!"

As the class went on, she sensed the tension in everyone else, that though.. it made her happy, it was the desired effect, it made her feel a sense of accomplishment. - "Everyone else is thinking about it..."

When the bell rang, not only Uma, but other students too, were very eager to quickly go out and search for the keychain. The teacher never saw anything like it. "Calm down everyone! Pf... wow... kids this days.. they don't have patience for anything..."

Asuka, though, stayed at her sit, just there, with her arms and legs crossed and observing everything with a smile on her lips.

----------------------------------------
----------------------------------------
Just Me. Just Me.
Blue Rabbit Blue Rabbit
Idea Idea

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
Nicolas Wilder
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀​
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
Interaction: Saori
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄​
The normal day seemed to be unbalance by the prior conversation the two guys had in the library. It all was too...crazy ? Nicolas was confused and did not know how else to interpret their words rather than they weren't who they say they were. Something about those two did not add up to his small calculations. Nonetheless he wanted to rest up for a while and eat something up before the lunch time ends. Heading towards his destination, he had stopped not noticing a girl run by frantically. They bumped into one another slightly before she said her pardon, Nicolas simply nodded his head and followed up with a "Its fine.." But to his dismay she was already running along the hall. Chasing ...someone ...or something (?) He was not sure but he turned to catch a glance of Saori. His left brow raised in question, he did not see anyone else run through these halls..so what is she chasing ? Before any further explanation. He had heard a surge of various students running down the hall. It barely gave him any time to move towards the side before a few bumped into him again . In particularly a girl who told him to get out of the way And 'Nerd' rather rudely. They all chased down what he could have guessed was Saori. Shaking his head and closing his eyes to regain some tolerance, Wilder fixed his uniform and turned to run after the bunch. If they definitely wanted to chase her down with that many people- it would have been an unfair fight and Saori would have been into trouble. He was going to sort the mess out.

ABetterNickname ABetterNickname

⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎​
At the school hallways❅❄❅⁑⁎⁑⁎

Running ahead, she saw the little creature going up the stairs. - "What is this thing doing here?!" - "WAIT!!!" - So up the stairs she goes. Up to that point, she didn't even realize she was also being chased"Tsc... So persistent..." - He looked back as Saori was just starting to go up the stairs. - "Eh?! She's already there?" - He continued running, it was time to accelerate.She looked at the animal as he went to the upper floor. - "Ah?" - "GOT YOU!" - A boy jumped in her direction, near the beginning of the stairs, throwing himself with open arms trying to grab her by the waist. However, Saori notice still in time to jump and dodge it. As a result, the boy's face went straight to the beginning of the stairs, that boy was instantly out of the game. Saori landed already a few steps up, and proceeded running. The creature.. it was fast! But it was not like any squirrel she ever saw before. "YOU'RE NOT GETTING AWAY!" - She accelerated.
She could see him right in front of him. The creature took a small look back. - "EEH?? SHE'S ALREADY HERE?! tsc... Annoying...." - He however, was still capable of much more. The squirrel was now somehow a little bit faster. He reacted, that wasn't just another animal. " WAAAAIT!" - But suddenly, someone stepped right in front of her."Got it." - Faster than she could react after the surprise, the boy was able to intercept her and appear right in front of Saori, instantly grabbing her wrist. Everything was over - "End of the line. Phew, you can sure run pretty fast, but i don't think that will save you from Chiharu. When she's pissed, she's...""Nooo!" - She tried to get away, but he was stronger. She saw as the squirrel was creating some distance. - "Noo! Hnf... let... me...!""I'm not gonna do anything, i rather wait for Chiharu, calm down, that's not gonna work." -"sh.. let... me..!!" - She looked again at the squirrel. - "Stop." -"...GO!!!!!!!" - "Ah???"
9FNuGwS.jpg

Saori closed her eyes as the palm of her hand collided with the poor boy's face, lending the hit with such strength and unpredictability that he couldn't even react. But not only that. The slap made the head of the boy go against the nearby wall with the impact.He was now unconscious, sitting leaning on the wall and with his head turned in such way that the full mark of her hand was explicit on that boy's face. She felt shamed by it, and her expression was telling that the girl was very aware of the harm she caused."Oh no!" - She covered her mouth with her hands, seeing the boy out of action. - "Are you okay? I didn't mean to..."
Just then a full crew arrived, seeing the unthinkable scene."Shiryu!" - "Brother!!!" - "That bitch!!""This isn't good... at all..." - But she looked the other way. She could still see that thing running away."GET HER!!"She would not stop, she would not give up. At that point, there was nothing else to do. She remembered that dream, once more; maybe it was more like a nightmare. There was sweat in her face, near Saori's eyes now filled with determination. - "I'm not letting you go!!!" - She was then again running, followed by a bunch of people willing to make her pay for her actions. The crew was now very much a horde of angry people, chasing her like buffaloes. That was like what it sounded when they passed right above the library.Something was happening over Kurai and Akio. The ceiling was trembling.The unconscious boy showed no reaction when Nick approached. The crew noticed nick, for sure, to the point that some of them were already thinking about stopping to kick his ass; however, Nick could see the proof that the situation was sadly starting to escalate. They were going for her, and if he would interfere, their anger would be on him too.
DuckPrince DuckPrince

Last edited:
Akio Hamada
Cerulean Prince
Interacting: K KodomoSekai , Just Me. Just Me.
He was silent, curled up in on himself. "And- and what do y-you expect me to do if I find one of them? Huh? Stutter them into listening to me?" He questioned, frowning a little. This was bad, he was getting upset.

Getting up, he moved his headphones and sighed shakily. "Just.. leave me alone. You're capable enough for the both of us.. so just.. find them o-on your own.." He trailed and left the library. Maybe he was making the wrong decision, maybe Kurai would end up failing because of him... But did they really need to do something? What was the chance they'd actually succeed in whatever crazy thing happened long ago and was happening all over again?

He'd have to find a new safe space.. Maybe.. the roof? It sounded like a good place. No one really went to the stairway to the roof so maybe he could hide away there.. So he rushed away before the other could follow.

As he rushed up the several flights of stairs, he ended up almost reaching the top when he came face to face with a face he'd never seen. His chest felt tight and his throat started to tighten, mind starting to race. What now? What could he do? He couldn't just.. run away or ignore a person.. What if they ended up being more nasty than his classmates...?

Last edited:
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
Nicolas Wilder
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀​
Spot: Human
Nicknames: Nicky / Nick / BunnyFreak
Place: Library
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
Interaction: Saori
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄​
One by one , some of the students that chased down Saori began to drop. Some with some minor injuries and others in a semi unconscious state. The floor was more or less sprawled with random kids from the huge mass that were going to catch the girl chasing something. Nicolas was still trying to catch up to them before his breath had ran out and he began to jog noticing the kids. A kid in particular with a red mark on his face. A hit...? Thoughts began to fly by his mind as he continued forward still jogging. Perhaps the girl did not need some kind of help...seeing as the mob was half way down and Saori was nowhere to be seen. That is when he progressively got faster and started to run again as the horde of people were angrier than ever. If he knew where Saori was heading then he would cut her off and immediately catch up to her but he remembered that she was chasing something down. So the next thing that he could think to get her attention was to tell for her attention .
"Crazy Girl!! " first words that spurred out of his lips as he waved his hands frantically. His running was faster now and he began to catch up.
"Stop Running !! What are you doing ?!" He called out

⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎​
On the run❅❄❅⁑⁎⁑⁎

"I don't know... how much... i can..." - One foot after the other, again and again. - "... i can't run anymore!"It was too much, she couldn't really get a break other than that small time she was caught. That couldn't happen again. But she was already feeling so tired..."It is..." - She had to run. - "Much smaller than me.." - Faster. - "But it can't escape... i will catch you!" - She almost stumbled once, but kept running. - "Aaah! I'll catch you! Eh?"Turning her head a little bit to look behind, she realized how many people were still chasing her. - "AAAAAH!!" - She couldn't be calm on that situation, her jaw was dropping. Saori didn't knew exactly what to do at that moment, besides keep chasing what she wanted since the beggining. "They won't stop! Why they are still in my way?! Eeeh????" - Her eyes opened as wide as possible when the boy appeared near her. - "Wo! You're fast!" - She was very impressed. Even thought it wasn't time for that - "I'm busy right now... are you gonna help me get the squirrel?? Ah!"Seeing as the creature made the turn ahead, she turned left ahead with him, the hallway continued straight ahead. - "Dammit! Hm!" - Then, she heard something, steps, a bunch of them, coming from the other side. Those assholes were gonna appear in front of them soon. "Oh no... dammit, sorry!" - Suddenly, Saori stop right in front of a door, not any door she planned out, just what she had near her. Without giving him time to react, Saori pushed the boy against the door, opening it and falling on the floor at his side. The wind somehow made his part, and with a blow, the door was closed; it was just another classroom, no classroom that she could recognize, it was empty of students but there was stuff everywhere.
Q4zjWNS.jpg

"Aww.. Ouchie... phew.." - She gave as sigh, slowly moving away from him and sitting down on the floor. At least she could now take a breath.
"Where is she?" - "And that loser?" - "They went over there!" - In just a few minutes, they could heard the horde moving away. They were able to mislead them for the moment.
"Oh no, nonono, no!" - Suddenly she realized, and got up again, quickly going near the window and peeking outside. - "Ah!! I lost him!" - She turned her back at the windows and lowered her face. Saori was sure to presume that those things would have consequences. - "Everyone is gonna think i'm crazy... And those people are gonna find me sooner or later" - Saori wasn't desperate, however, she was now very thoughtful. - "I have to find a way out of this..." - For a moment, she even forgot about the only boy in the classroom with her.

• [div class=surround]
    [div class=right][div class=title]Uma Mahone[/div][div class=text] This wasn't good. Whether I looked left or right, my classmates had already spread out, searching every nook and cranny of the school. They were looking under things, climbing lockers, and on top of all of that, the news was spreading to other classes too, because of people asking their friends in other classes and...

"Hey, Mahone!" Like some evil darkness in a movie, the ground below me seemed to go black as their shadows blent with mine, and advanced until it formed an almost claw-like shape out of three pillars that stood behind me. As I turned around, my vision was met with a large striped shirt, green and black, pratically hitting my nose. Within it was the aspirant human wrecking ball (just a lasso and swing away from becoming one) Takumi, and behind him two scrawny henchemen, all six of their eyes locked on me. "You know where the key-chain is, right? Asuka really likes you for some reason. I bet she would even give you the key-chain, yeah, you have it don't you Mahone? Give it here!"

By instinct, one of my feet slid back, prompting Takumi to grab my arm. He was already growling at me, and I was already shaking, because he wasn't always this temperamental. He probably had a crush on Asuka. He probably wanted to do lewd things with Asuka when he found the keychain, like giving her kisses (not on the cheek) and holding hands marriying her and stuff...I couldn't let him find it!

Not that I knew where it was, either.

"I don't have it! I don't! Really!" I covered my face with my free arm. "Please let me go!"

"Oi, Takumi. You can't do that! What if her parents find out? Plus, she wouldn't have the keychain. If she did, she would have ran right back to the classroom and given Asuka the keychain to win." Toei, one of the "henchemen", suggested, placing a hand on Takumi's shoulder. The bully shot him a raging glare in response.

"EH?!"

"I...uh...I mean... Asuka is like, really smart, right? She was the class president for years, so... I think she hid it somewhere for you to find out, Takumi. Because you're smart too."

Takumi snorted, and I felt his grip on my arm loosening.

"Yeah, you're right. Let's keep looking." He took a bite off the chocolate bar on his hand which he probably hadn't paid with his own allowance, and got moving. My knees caved in at last, allowing me to drop on them and release a sigh of partial relief. I still had the actual finding to think about. I opened my eyes, seeing Toei right next to me, and he whispered:

"Uma, hey hum... later give me the keychain, ok? You owe me one for convincing Takumi that you don't really have it."

And with that, he took off to Takumi's side again. I gulped. I REALLY didn't have it though! Well, it was a relief that I didn't have to deal with Takumi right now. But I would still prefer that over not having Asuka's friendship anymore! I had to prove I really was her friend! But how, where did she hide the keychain! Think Uma, think dummy! Think like pappa and mamma!

"She hid it in an underground bunker!" I smiled proudly at figuring it out, then I remembered Asuka was one of those weird people who only had a house above the ground. And so was the school, so there were no bunkers to hide it here. Maybe I could give Asuka a lot of money so she would tell me? Wouldn't that be cheating? Aaah, no I had to find it myself! I could do that, I had to. But where...? Where would Asuka hiding something precious to her like her keychain? She said it was precious to her, so she wouldn't have hidden it somewhere she couldn't get it back or where it was stolen.

I first went to the teacher's room. The teacher's were nice people, even if they were a little weird too. They showed me some lost keychains, but none of them were Kamika-han keychains. Buggle-sensei even seemed a little upset, and start muttering to himself, getting a glare from some of our other teachers, and there was a chuckle too, but I didn't get to see who's it was because I had already gone away. I didn't want to see angry Buggle-sensei.

As I rushed out, I passed by the bathroom stalls and stopped. I gave it a long, hard look, as if having a staredown with the bathroom doors. Could she have hidden it there? But no, many girls passed by the bathroom right? And some of us even took extra long in the potty, so they would see the keychain and grab it. But, on the other hand....that place was super yucky. Even if they saw the keychain they wouldn't to grab it, right? It was like grabbing poop. I gulped. There's no way...she wouldn't do that... but maybe, that's exactly what she WANTED us to to think. I raised my hand, prepared to push the door. Closer. Closer. Just a few more milimeters. Just...

"I'm sorry Asuka, I can't!" It was just too yucky! I couldn't touch the boy's bathroom door like that! What would pappa say? He would be really upset! I bet Asuka's pappa would be really upset too if she did, right? "But if you did hide it there, you're a real meanie Asuka!"

I rushed away like that, little tears in my eyes, until I found myself in the library. The girl in charge of the library for today, Yoshino, gave me a smile and a little wave. All I could no was raised my hand slightly and hide behind one of the book stalls. I felt...almost naked for some reason. It was really odd, because I was wearing my uniform just right. I shook my head throwing away the tears like a doggy throwing away bathwater from it's fur, determined to focus. The library was the last place I could think of where Asuka might have hid the keychain, so it had to be here...right?

But where would she have hid it? I peeked around at the counter. There was nothing there. I couldn't ask Yoshino about it, she might not know about the keychain yet. And she was really smart, she might even find it before me. Could Asuka have hidden it in the books? But I couldn't even reach all of them, they were just...
    ..so...
    ..high..

High! That's it! We usually couldn't go there, but Asuka was the class president, the teachers maybe let her hide it in the roof! Others wouldn't be able to get there, but if I just did that thing from the other day...

"Please, please work! Transform!" I raised my arm. Nothing happened. I felt the air dripping from my lungs for a second, my heart as if stopped. "No please! I need to find it! Transform! Transform! Transfooooorm!"

There was a burst of light, and what felt like small interval sequence of my clothes dematerializing and rematializing as different clothes, even forming a staff.

67896357.png

Yoshino got there just in time to miss me opening a window, leaping off it, and then with another leap rising to the roof...or at least I hoped she did. I didn't want too mnay complications right now.

I landed on the roof pretty safely. I had no idea what this costume was, or why it was so handy, but I was really glad I had it. It reminded me of my dream...but now was no time for that. I had never been in the roof, so I carefully scouted it with my eyes. There no sheds, no nooks and crannys to hide a keychain in, just barren, solid, straight, horizontal ground and then nothing. Well, there were the rails but...nothing on the floor itself. Certainly nothing that looked like a Kamika-han keychain. The staff I was previously holding made a sound like a rod as it the ground, and I fell back against the rails, like sitting in defeat. It wasn't here. It wasn't here either, her keychain. At this rate, someone else was going to find it! Asuka was going to be their best friend... I was going to be alone at school. Pappa and mamma might even take me away from here again. Why couldn't I find it? I was so stupid!

I buried my face in my hands. I was gonna loose, her I knew of it. I was a really bad friend. I couldn't even find out where Asuka would hide something precious to her, something she would never want to keep away from her, something...

There was a ray of hope. That was it! But I had been wrong four times already. What if I was wrong now too? I was just gonna seem really weird. Asuka was so much smarter than me, she probably had figured this out and done something else. Of course I wouldn't find it there but maybe... I lept right out of the roof and ran as fast as I could back to the classroom where I hoped Asuka still was. And yes, there she was. I entered through an open window, and bowed to Asuka.

"Asuka...please let me search your bag!"

[/div][div class="pic N"]
    di5n2va-png.519790
    [/div][div class="pic MG" style="display:none"]
    6756025i-jpg.518030
    [/div][div class=MGpicb]

[/div][/div]
    [/div]

May Also Want to Read: Just Me. Just Me.

show MG
hide N
[/script]
hide MG
show N
[/script]
show MG