• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Magical Guardian Girls - now Closed

Just Me.

J the Sleepyhead
* This RP was born from an idea I had as well as because I missed the window of opportunity to join the other RPs of a similar genre. *

Aurelia, a magical world with many kingdoms is a peaceful land, but it hasn’t always been that way. Many years ago evil forces known as Negalites had spread throughout the kingdoms and caused non-magical people to fall into eternal sleep by stealing their energy or made them their puppets by embedding a seed of evil into their souls.

The five kingdoms princesses decided to band together and fight the evil in order to save their people. The fight was long and seemed endless yet with the help of two mysterious princes and a magical crystal the enemy was defeated and those of the evil force that survived were imprisoned in the Tower of Light where their powers would be useless.

The story starts in modern day Japan, the imprisoned Negalites have found a way to break free from the Tower of Light and are on their way to Earth to steal peoples energy, enslave them and to awaken their Queen, Nefira. But humanity isn’t defenseless, Aurelia sent five souls to Japan (Earth) to be reborn, the souls of Aurelia's princesses who would become the guardians of humanity in their time of need. Those five girls go to the same high school and are even friends but have no idea who they really are, yet.

There will be five magical girl spots including me and two mystery boys which will be magical boys sent to Earth to support and help the girls. Also, there will be three human spots to make things more interesting.

The rules are pretty simple. RPN rules, no one-liners and no overpowering your characters. You can use any magical girl and make her an OC (but I find Aikatsu has a lot of options to use as a magical girl face claim because of the many costumes) anyway, for questions you can PM me and I will answer the best I can.

P.S.: If any of you have any suggestions or ideas you think would be cool to add into this RP let me know in a PM.

CS Link!
OOC Link!

Last edited:
Great! Thank you guys for expressing interest! I can make the OOC and the CS thread in case some people need to see it before joining =]

Users who are viewing this thread

Back