• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom ๐•ž๐•’๐••๐•– ๐•š๐•Ÿ ๐•’๐•“๐•ช๐•ค๐•ค ๐•ก๐•’๐•ฃ๐•ฅ๐•Ÿ๐•–๐•ฃ ๐•ค๐•–๐•’๐•ฃ๐•”๐•™ [๐• ๐•”๐•ฉ๐• ๐•”, ๐•”๐•ฉ๐•”]

solar sailor

YOUโ€™RE SO DAMN COLD
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hi! Iโ€™m Kat, and Iโ€™m searching for someone who would like to do a roleplay set in the universe of Made In Abyssโ€”romance would be nice, but in that case, itโ€™d be specifically MxF ONLY.

Rules:
- Be 18+, Iโ€™m 23 and wonโ€™t roleplay with minors, no exceptions.
- Be able to match my response length (four-five well written, grammatically correct paragraphs, sometimes even more).
- Please just let me know if you lose interest, donโ€™t ghost me.
- Be okay with triggering themes; this is Made In Abyss, it isnโ€™t going to be a walk in the park. Feel free to tell me your limits though, and we can work around them!
- Understand that I wonโ€™t do ERP, but am okay with things being implied.
- Be okay with chit chat OOC.
- I will send you a more detailed Google Doc upon reaching out which contains a detailed introduction to myself, PLEASE read it when I do, itโ€™s very important.

Interests:
- Romance, angst, body horror, hurt/comfort, fluff, trauma bonding, slow burn, friends to lovers, etc.
- Pairing (if romance is added) will be either my female OC x your male OC, or maybe Riko x Reg. Iโ€™m on the fence about that one, but we can discuss it. Please note that when it comes to OCs, I much prefer playing the female character, and when it comes to canons, I normally prefer to play the male character.
- I love detailed plots, so if you have any immediate ideas, let me know!

If youโ€™re interested at all, feel free to DM me; Iโ€™m itching to get a roleplay like this started!!

Man the craving for made in Abyss is as tempting as the abyss itself...

Since I keep coming back to this interest check, I'll ask a few questions:

----> Where do you usually roleplay? I tried finding some of your roleplay posts to see if we match well but I can't seem to find any.
----> How often do you expect responses?
----> In case of a purely platonic RP (so romance not involved at least not with our primary characters, though there might or not be with NPCs if the story leads to such) what kind of OC would you have in mind in the world of Made in Abyss?

Man the craving for made in Abyss is as tempting as the abyss itself...

Since I keep coming back to this interest check, I'll ask a few questions:

----> Where do you usually roleplay? I tried finding some of your roleplay posts to see if we match well but I can't seem to find any.
----> How often do you expect responses?
----> In case of a purely platonic RP (so romance not involved at least not with our primary characters, though there might or not be with NPCs if the story leads to such) what kind of OC would you have in mind in the world of Made in Abyss?

Ahah, yeah, it really isโ€”Iโ€™m happy to answer your questions; I tend to roleplay mostly through Discord, just because things are much easier for me to keep up with there. Regardless, despite my lack of actual roleplay posts here, Iโ€™m willing to roleplay on the site if thatโ€™s what my partner is most comfortable with. As for examples, Iโ€™m happy to pull a few from my Discord roleplays and give them to you for reference. In fact, I can just slap the examples onto my introductory Google doc and send it to you, because it answers your second question as well and provides more insight to me in general.

As for the type of OC Iโ€™d personally have in mind, Iโ€™m definitely gearing towards a cave raider for myself. Sheโ€™d be a bit bold and somewhat brash on the outside, though itโ€™d hide her deeper more kind and self-doubtful personality. I have a general idea for her history, and she would be a young adult, likely about 21. She would have grown up in Belchero Orphanage, but cut herself loose from it after becoming a Moon Whistle (very recently), as the absolute last thing she wants to do is be a teacher the way that Jiruo is. I think Iโ€™d make her super hard to get close too, as sheโ€™s standoffish from other people due to things sheโ€™s seen that happened in the Abyss over her years of trainingโ€ฆ also, I think sheโ€™d be stupid enough to have a companion Corpse Weeperโ€”strictly only due to her idiotic decision to raid a nest for an egg when she was a Blue Whistle. At the orphanage, she got in severe trouble for it and was told to avoid the chick (which she left in the second layer), however she always went back to it anyways. Maybe what she really needs is a friend, and your OC could be the one to break her mold.
Iโ€™m mostly rambling, but those are my ideas for the most part !!

Ahah, yeah, it really isโ€”Iโ€™m happy to answer your questions; I tend to roleplay mostly through Discord, just because things are much easier for me to keep up with there. Regardless, despite my lack of actual roleplay posts here, Iโ€™m willing to roleplay on the site if thatโ€™s what my partner is most comfortable with. As for examples, Iโ€™m happy to pull a few from my Discord roleplays and give them to you for reference. In fact, I can just slap the examples onto my introductory Google doc and send it to you, because it answers your second question as well and provides more insight to me in general.

As for the type of OC Iโ€™d personally have in mind, Iโ€™m definitely gearing towards a cave raider for myself. Sheโ€™d be a bit bold and somewhat brash on the outside, though itโ€™d hide her deeper more kind and self-doubtful personality. I have a general idea for her history, and she would be a young adult, likely about 21. She would have grown up in Belchero Orphanage, but cut herself loose from it after becoming a Moon Whistle (very recently), as the absolute last thing she wants to do is be a teacher the way that Jiruo is. I think Iโ€™d make her super hard to get close too, as sheโ€™s standoffish from other people due to things sheโ€™s seen that happened in the Abyss over her years of trainingโ€ฆ also, I think sheโ€™d be stupid enough to have a companion Corpse Weeperโ€”strictly only due to her idiotic decision to raid a nest for an egg when she was a Blue Whistle. At the orphanage, she got in severe trouble for it and was told to avoid the chick (which she left in the second layer), however she always went back to it anyways. Maybe what she really needs is a friend, and your OC could be the one to break her mold.
Iโ€™m mostly rambling, but those are my ideas for the most part !!

I see, I see. So far, outside of me and discord roleplays being extremely incompatible there's nothing for me to complain about (well, nothing that I don't think we could simply talk about). Would it be ok to ask you to PM that google docs so I can have a look?

I see, I see. So far, outside of me and discord roleplays being extremely incompatible there's nothing for me to complain about (well, nothing that I don't think we could simply talk about). Would it be ok to ask you to PM that google docs so I can have a look?

yep, I can do that! just gimme a few to make some small changes since itโ€™s a bit outdatedโ€”no worries about the discord thing though, thatโ€™s not a big deal!!

This sounds like exactly what I was looking for! I have one heck of a oc in mind i would love to use! I have 5 years role-playing experience

Users who are viewing this thread

Back