• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Madam this is Versailles: : recruit full

Google is wondrous! Though, you have to be picky with your sources. Try to get your information from dutiful sources like, University Professors or articles or history books. Though you can often find sites dedicated to them. I learn most of my knowledge through the tellie and audiobooks lately. I very seldom read fiction but when I do it's through a documented story of some sorts or essays. The main focus is of course story which has a deeper basis then accurate history. I'm no history professor or scholarly professional. Just a gal, eager to write, because last night was rough. I apologise for not having things up swiftly. It's coming =) I'm just detailed. I'm going to be making an out of character chat soon but had a few questions.
I'm used to doing profiles for my role players. Is that a thing on this site? If not, how do you feel about doing some sort of minor profile.A snap shot of your character? If you don't like this idea just vocalize it and based on that I'll get the picture. I really am neutral about it.

If you are interested to everyone or anyone that stops by. What FC you want to use? What sort of character are you interested. It helps build a story.

Google is wondrous! Though, you have to be picky with your sources. Try to get your information from dutiful sources like, University Professors or articles or history books. Though you can often find sites dedicated to them. I learn most of my knowledge through the tellie and audiobooks lately. I very seldom read fiction but when I do it's through a documented story of some sorts or essays. The main focus is of course story which has a deeper basis then accurate history. I'm no history professor or scholarly professional. Just a gal, eager to write, because last night was rough. I apologise for not having things up swiftly. It's coming =) I'm just detailed. I'm going to be making an out of character chat soon but had a few questions.
I'm used to doing profiles for my role players. Is that a thing on this site? If not, how do you feel about doing some sort of minor profile.A snap shot of your character? If you don't like this idea just vocalize it and based on that I'll get the picture. I really am neutral about it.

If you are interested to everyone or anyone that stops by. What FC you want to use? What sort of character are you interested. It helps build a story.
I'd say definitely put up a Character Sheets thread and an OOC Chat thread (and maybe a Lore thread if you want to). For FCs, I'd say drawn/painted/classical-looking portraits would most fit with the genre/aesthetic for this (well, that, and I hate using real people's pictures for RPs x.x ). How many players did you want for this?

I feel you. Um, hmm.. I'm used to working with large groups. I've handled up to about twenty people role playing together before. Although, that was with a format I was more flexible with lol Though, I think things will get easier if I make an out of character chat. I think five is a good number to start with, with me that's six, and we would only need one more person interested.

I feel you. Um, hmm.. I'm used to working with large groups. I've handled up to about twenty people role playing together before. Although, that was with a format I was more flexible with lol Though, I think things will get easier if I make an out of character chat. I think five is a good number to start with, with me that's six, and we would only need one more person interested.
Yeah that sounds about right- with a setting like this I doubt we'd be likely to get a large group anyway ;P One more person! Whoo! o/

The main thread is up. Out of character chat as well. Please fill out a character application and post it in the out of character chat. I have yet to write out the story. Apologies, it was a really rough night with my cat last night. Poor guy, he's been through a few surgeries but my husband is around to help out today. Horay! I'll be able to complete it in a few hours. I've already been working since four in the morning on the main page. I again am so sorry for how amateur it appears. Still figuring out the coding.

Depending on how fantasy this gets, I might roll out a noble from a house long bereft. Nobody visits Gevaudan anymore...
Hello =) Please feel free to check out the out of character chat and post an application. Even if you don't join it would be great to get some input <3
Mostly because I'm intrigued. You mean you enjoy fantasy? It's sort of balanced with fantasy/history. At least that is what I'm hoping because I want an original story to come out of if. Keep in touch if you want to. Thank you for the interest post.

*passes fruit juice*

Oh, was Gevaudan a previous role play you were in? I'm sorry no one posts in there anymore. *warms tea *

The Beast of Gevaudan is a personal favorite french fable, so I'll always enjoy playing a twist on it, especially in/near its period.

Woah, no way. I am really intrigued now. Love foreign fables.
One of the nastiest loup garou myths. Numbers vary in attacks vs deaths depending on the source, but "a massive demoniac wolf" mauled hundreds of people.
So a nasty family secret, their own proverbial cask of amontillado. A curse of their line, etc etc.

One of the nastiest loup garou myths. Numbers vary in attacks vs deaths depending on the source, but "a massive demoniac wolf" mauled hundreds of people.
So a nasty family secret, their own proverbial cask of amontillado. A curse of their line, etc etc.
It's one of my favorites too- have you seen the movie?

I see a quote from Marie Antoinette (2006), I am very intrigued and would like to express my interest!

I see a quote from Marie Antoinette (2006), I am very intrigued and would like to express my interest!
Flails,
Hello =) I'm very happy that you are interested. It is not quiet in the Marie Antoinette but of course you can have the regal fun all same. It's the generation before. However, if this role play lasts long enough like the last one we may end up seeing multi generations. Hop on over to the out of character chat and converse with the rest of us.=D We are a great group people. Also, the profile skeleton can be found on the character thread. You may post a profile there, its pretty simple because I detest long profiles. The character selection is pretty flexible. It's fantasy history. So, we have wiggle room. Check out the other characters and get a feel for one. *wiggles* Once you get the heart on the character thread you may post. There are a few posts up in the main thread and I will likely get a few more out.

The post size, is on the largish side HOWEVER don't let that scare you.I only expect 350 on average.*hands cookie and pours tea* Welcome~

Users who are viewing this thread

Back