• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy [M/M] Slow Burn Fantasy Romance woohoo

stillalive

magic is real
Heeeeeey I'm Adore, and I'm here seeking an RP partner!

What's to tell about me? I'm in uni, I'm 20+, and in the CET timezone. I write exclusively in third person, past tense, and either single or multi-para, depending on the pacing of the story. I can reply, like, every 2-3 days, maybe more, maybe less.

What am I looking to write? A slow burn M/M romance between two characters in a high fantasy semi-medieval world, either existing (ex LOTR, Elder Scrolls, Dragon Age, Faerun) or original. I could also work with F/F, but M/F as the main pairing is a big nope.avi for me. I like making characters who have flaws and make mistakes and ultimately overcome them through trial and error; basically, I like whatever story there is to focus on the characters and their journey through life and stuff, with some other stuff happening in the background to help them grow and stuff. I like when things get emotional, raw, complicated, and thorough when it comes to portraying the character's thoughts and actions. I enjoy exploring dark themes, primarily mental health stuff because I'm a psychology nerd. Also, metaphors. Allegories. Reading between lines. I love that shiet. Oof

Anyway... Some plots at the top of my head are:

• Childhood friends becoming adventurers
  • Strangers escaping prison and sticking together
  • Wizards in a wizarding school where weird stuff starts happening
  • Noble and a spy/assassin
  • Two nobles of opposing houses

• A is an absent-minded, self-absorbed noble, B is a clever servant/spy looking to obtain easy information.

• A is a charming, but mediocre assassin whose successful contracts have been pure dumb luck. B is his next target. B is the type of guy who knows what's up, so he openly approaches A and pretends not to know shiet because it's fun to watch A at a loss of what to do.

• A has lived his entire life in the same ol' village, working the field. He's always dreamed of leaving it all behind, travelling the world, learning new skills... and the opportunity came in the form of B, an injured traveller limping onto A's land, crying for help.

• A wants/needs to learn magic. B is unwillingly assigned as his tutor.
What am I looking for in a partner? Someone 18+, preferably 20+, who's read all this and thought to themselves hell to the hell yea I'm in let's do this you an me

Yeah... I dunno what else to write. If your interest was piqued and/or if you have any additional questions feel free to ask me and send messages my way, I'm nice I promise teehee

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back