• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Yamiiga

Basically I just want to use my new character Ximenes (Xime for short) Toth. He is a humanoid creature with spider like features.

I only have two requirements, the first one being that you're 18 or over, this is because I am 21 and I feel more comfortable rping with someone round about my age. Also I would like someone how can reply semi-regularly.

Xime is a 24 year old male who is 6ft tall, he has a curvaceous body with pale grey skin. He hides most of his spider features like extra arms under baggy shirts, however he often likes to show off his fangs usually to intimidate people. He has long black hair that goes down to his shoulders.
Xime has always been one to long for knowledge, especially when it comes to humans and their ways of living. He also finds humans quite interesting and he has always entertained the idea of dating one. Although he can be quite mean and cold-hearted, he is quite the hopeless romantic and when he gets close to someone he often ends up showing his more caring side.

I don't really have any specific scenario in mind so I'm willing to suggestions!

I think I'd be interested in this! I do have some scenario ideas if you'd like to hear them. Though I would need just a little bit of extra info on your character!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back