• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Dice Lunar Fury - Exalted 3e OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Hopefully Two Mornings will arrive at the hearthroom before the fight starts.
Your battle really did not take all that long; depends on how much talking that Toun and Hazel do before they start the butt whoopin'.

Your battle really did not take all that long; depends on how much talking that Toun and Hazel do before they start the butt whoopin'.
I can say I'm debating on whether Toun goes for pitching him out of the chamber by his face, grappling him immediately, or ignoring him in favor of ripping off the filaments.

I can say I'm debating on whether Toun goes for pitching him out of the chamber by his face, grappling him immediately, or ignoring him in favor of ripping off the filaments.
If we can get him pinned down, we can do an exorcism. Hopefully to the same effect while saving the victim.

If we can get him pinned down, we can do an exorcism. Hopefully to the same effect while saving the victim.
Toun is tunnel visioned on keeping Gwen, Selkhet, Eska, Idris, and Two Mornings out of harm's way now. If Hazel intends to perform an exorcism, that's fine. Toun is here to destroy.

All well and good. But the healing aura may make that harder in this case.

However, you could grapple and keep breaking his ever healing limbs one by one. Or try to get rid of those filaments. If we dont send the spirit back to the underworld, it may very well infect another body.

Dendarian: I am the master!

Toun: *stomp*

Dendarian: *crippled and twitching*

Dendarian: *regenerates* "I am-"

Toun: *Stomps again*

I believe so, but let me double check the book to see if there is anything against it in the text.

Question: if I want to throw my spear, can I use white reaper for that?
After a quick read of the description, I see nothing that says you cannot do so. Feel free. Just remember that you'll be unarmed until you can recover the spear sometime either in the fight or afterwards.

After a quick read of the description, I see nothing that says you cannot do so. Feel free. Just remember that you'll be unarmed until you can recover the spear sometime either in the fight or afterwards.

Awesome, I will need to arrive at the fight tho, and that is up to you for when.

Its all good for me. Also, Pumpkin is about to be free too, once she gets caught up. So we may want to save a baddie for her to beat up.

There's the Join Battle roll and the roll to destroy the thing since it looks like I won initiative.

Depending on whether you count the Strength Excellency for what feats of strength are allowed, we're looking at either the force to lift a Tyrant Lizard or the force to Uproot a mighty tree.
1571176276201.png

You can try an exorcism, but it might not work. But that is an out-of-combat thing you will have to try.

Sherwood Sherwood

I can't use MA to throw the form weapon, from page 196 of the Corebook:

Ranged Attacks
Melee, Brawl, and Martial Arts attacks can only be made
from close range, barring the use of specialized magic.
Thrown and Archery attacks can be made from a greater
distance; the weapon used determines a ranged attack’s
maximum range, usually medium range for Thrown
weapons and long range for Archery weapons. Ranged
withering attacks determine their accuracy bonus (or
penalty) based on the range they’re made from, rather
than the weapon’s innate accuracy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back