• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Dice Lunar Fury - Exalted 3e OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Which reminds me....

Short of beating someone over the head with them, I dont believe I can do non lethal with the dragon sigh wand. I can do withering, so long as I dont drop their initiative down too low. Mists of Eventide is about my only other venue. I'm pretty defenseless.

However, from how it sounds... people here dont die. And the healing aura is pretty extreme.

I learned a thing today!

Big cats have round pupils instead of slited ones like small cats do.

My tell is wrong, and I've already done at least one stunt based off it.

Which reminds me....

Short of beating someone over the head with them, I dont believe I can do non lethal with the dragon sigh wand. I can do withering, so long as I dont drop their initiative down too low. Mists of Eventide is about my only other venue. I'm pretty defenseless.

However, from how it sounds... people here dont die. And the healing aura is pretty extreme.
Stop being stupid. You forgot you can turn into animals. Like that armored mole dog. Just use that.

What a pickle! One of us could run ahead to try and stop the curse while two hold them off. Or we could try to seal the building so we have more time.

Either way... I dont think fighting a town sized horde of those things is the smart option.

What a pickle! One of us could run ahead to try and stop the curse while two hold them off. Or we could try to seal the building so we have more time.

Either way... I dont think fighting a town sized horde of those things is the smart option.
Toun shifts to his spirit shape of a white fox, not wasting any time wriggling through tight spaces to follow the filaments to their source.
Seems like this was missed. D. Rex D. Rex Sherwood Sherwood . Toun's rushing to the hearthroom to break this thing ASAP.

Seems like this was missed. D. Rex D. Rex Sherwood Sherwood . Toun's rushing to the hearthroom to break this thing ASAP.

Toun's action wasn't missed, I just wanted to make sure you hadn't changed your mind to do something else when the man changed into the creature you now see.

Well, it's a bit late to turn back now. If anyone has the strength to break the filaments, it's Toun.

Falling Scythe Flash is dumb. Not because it's a bad charm, but because in the text of the charm it refers to itself as Falling Scythe Slash.

Which is confusing.

I've gotta get through the end of my work day before I can make an adequate IC post from here.

Shouldn't be a big delay.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back